-1-

A Child, Probably (?)

 

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo had babysitted Sunggyu's kids, Aeri and Mason since the morning.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo can you wash the dishes without me? Im going to put the kids to beds”

 

“mmm”

 

Upon getting the approval from his lover, Sungyeol take the kids, holding them in each of his hands. He climbed up the stairs to their room. Softly, he asked both Aeri and Mason to lays on their bed as he reached the book lining up with various other books on the bookshelve. Pocchahontas . the kids had been requested  him the story before and now he’s going to read them the story to sleep. He make himself comfortable on the chair at the centre of each beds,  flip the cover and began to read.

 

“Once upon a time…..”

 

And before he realize that he barely just start, he heard a soft snore, and a steady breathing. His heart looms with love as he peeks from the book to the kids. They had fall asleep. Sungyeol got up from the chair, closing the story book and setting it back to its previous place. He tugged the comforter higher to Aeri and Mason’s chest. Turn off the light. And walk down the stair to where his love is.

 

And there is Myungsoo –his love, his home, his life, staring out the window to the vast, dark, starless skies. He make his way silently, with an evil idea running in his head. As he approaches closer, he lift both his hands. By the time Myungsoo is in the range of his reach, he place his hands on both of his lover’s shoulders with much force that make the latter jump in shock, soft gasped escape that soft beautiful lips. He lightly chuckles from the reaction he get, fingers interlace with Myungsoo’s and hug his lover from behind as he rest his chin on the shoulder.

 

“the kids sleep already ?”

 

“yeah” Sungyeol answered, placing a kiss on Myungsoo neck before sighing in content.

 

He looked into the direction of Myungsoo’s eyes –the stars. He feels so happy, right at the moment, of having his lover in his embrace. He looked some more to the stars, before closing his eyes slowly, arms still wrapped around Myungsoo. He inhale. The smell of Myungsoo, of the faint baby cologne –probably after bathing the kids, make his heart clenched. They had bathed both Aeri and Mason before, the kids was cute and adorable in many ways. And Myungsoo. His lover isn’t the types to show his emotions, or telling what he has in mind, but the younger had smile a lot while taking cares of Sunggyu’s kids. He never thought that Myungsoo could smiles openly, could laughs openly –other than the younger is with him. And he feels so happy about that. About the fact that Myungsoo feels so free around him, about how Myungsoo only let him see his true self. Of being so comfortable with him though sometimes he do need to do something in order to know what his lover have in mind.

 

Sungyeol inhale deeply again, gathering yet another fragrance of his lover. His hands tightening around Myungsoo some more. He want to have him. Closer. He want to live with him. Forever. He want him. Only him.

 

Its scary sometimes, Sungyeol think. Of times he spent thinking about Myungsoo. Of all the moneys he spent to see that rare smiles. Or how he always want Myungsoo next to him. Or the jealousy that built too fast within him whenever he see Myungsoo talks, smiles, laughts, or just being around those peoples that is not him. Or how fast or maybe its stop –his heart, when Myungsoo is there, with him, next to him, in his embrace or wrapped around him. Myungsoo is forever the kid that he is not willing to let go. And God know how much he love the kid that sometimes awkward, sometimes klutz yet, most of time the most adorable in his eyes. In all words, he is head over heel to the bundle of sunshine, his sunshine –Myungsoo.

 

He want to love Myungsoo forever if he could. He want to wakes up to Myungsoo’s dimpled smiles, then making a breakfast together, then probably going to works with a soft peck from the latter, back home greeted by another soft smiles and finally, finally falling asleep kissing tenderly his lover’s forehead, fingers intertwines, and close, so close to each other.

 

He want that so much. Sososo much that he think he probably burst out of wanting.

 

“Soo-ya…”

 

“hmmm”

 

“don’t you think that we’re like a parent today? This is what it feels to have take care of a child..i wish they were ours”

 

“I want us to have a live together, like normal couple would do. Waking up to each other smiles, cooks together, or if we have an addition, we could walks our childs to school, and taking them out on weekend, or scolding them from being naughty and do everything like a parents would” Sungyeol whishper softly, once in between the words, kissing Myungsoo’s neck and shoulder softly. The younger said no words but even from behind, Sungyeol could see the tinted pink on the younger’s check, and he grins to himself.

 

“do you want that too?” Sungyeol asked softly, Myungsoo’s earlobs with the tip of his tongue. His mischievious side is activated. Not getting any reply from his lover, he slide his hand under Myungsoo’s shirt, feeling that soft tummy and he smirk upon seeing the reds  rose to Myungsoo’s ear tips and down to his collarbones. With a swift movement, he swirl Myungsoo and throw his arms around the younger waist, holding him close, secure to himself.

 

He had always enjoy it. Because Myungsoo is just rarely shows or talks about his emotion, Sungyeol is amused, each times when he manage to draw any change of emotions from the younger.

 

Sungyeol looks into the brown orbs, seeing it staring back to him. All of sudden, his chest tightened again, because for him to be afraid that he might falls to deep, to hard for the younger, he could see that Myungsoo does reallyreally love him too. He raised his hand , sliding from his lover’s waist, to the sides and finally cupping the cheeks.

 

I stares at you with all the adorations and you actually staring back at mine with much adoration that I have given.

 

Sungyeol swipe Myungsoo’s cheeks using both of his thumbs. And its hard for him to believe that this guy infront of him actually really do love him too.

 

Sungyeol leans in as Myungsoo throw his arms around Sungyeol’s neck, bringing them closer. The kiss was nothing but soft, tender, and sincere. But most important, the kiss is too short for Sungyeol’s liking. Myungsoo have drew back before Sungyeol could make it deeper . He almost smacking their lips again, this time, determined to make it deeper and hotter, but the soft, almost audible whisper from Myungsoo make him stop.

 

“what is it Soo?”

 

“I said….”

 

“yeah ?”

 

“I want it too”

 

For once, Sungyeol stunned, processing Myungsoo’s words in his mind

 

“I want it too Sungyeol, having a life with you,every single day, and probably..probably..a child..” Myungsoo mumbles the rest of the sentence but Sungyeol could care less. He feels so happy that Myungsoo want it too. That Myungsoo also had thought about it

 

Sungyeol smacked their lips again with his hand by the back of Myungsoo’s neck. This time the kiss is deeper.

 

“even the child too?” Sungyeol said in between their breath.

 

“yes”

 

And Sungyeol leans in again, starting yet another session of kissing. His hands on Myungsoo’s neck sliding down, to the small of Myungsoo’s back. When Myungsoo parted his lips a litte, giving Sungyeol  a little access, Sungyeol immediately pushed his tongue, sliding it in between Myungsoo’s. He on Myungsoo’s tongue softly, and Myungsoo gasped.

 

Alarmed by the soft gasped escaped from Myungsoo, Sungyeol immediately drew back. Inhale breathlessly.

 

“I think that’s enough” Sungyeol said whilst smiling. He kiss Myungsoo cheeks tenderly, before turning around to control his raging emotions and else. But Myungsoo caught him in a backhug

 

“what about a child”

 

“huh?”

 

“make child to me hyung”

 

And Sungyeol laughs –because Myungsoo trying to make it sound y but it just too innocent,  finally turning around and swept Myungsoo off his feets in bridal style to the guest room.

 

 

 

 

actually ive been thinking of making this rated but..

idk why im scared lols

hope you enjoy tho im havent proofread this

so kindly points where i do wrong

thank you for reading

and carpe diem.