Chapter 1

Tears Of Roses

“It’s a nice weather isn’t it? Are you feel happy to always can be under His beautiful sky?” I ask a white stone who looks paler under cloudy sky. The stone is standing proudly between the others monotone white stone that much older than it. All green grass still decorated by morning dew that clear as crystal.

“In a time like this the most things I miss is your smile from across the class that probably isn’t for me.”

 I bend my back and put a bouquet of white roses in front of the white stone. Both of it are white, but different. One of it looks like it’s just born while the other look like it’s going to die. “You were really like white rose, right? White rose bring the feel of pure and piece, just like what you said when the first day of school. You were asked to go to the front and tell about what you like a few years ago. I was the one who put a white rose in front of your locker every morning in case you don’t know yet.”

I take a sit in front of the stone, carefully to not crush the beautiful bouquet. I lay both of my long arms in my thigh only to get my long sleeves that cover my arms to slightly pull showing lines of dark red with a tinge of pink and red pale around the line and scattered odd on my wrist. Now these lines and you are just the past.

What these lines left behind are just a little feel of pain and itching that will disappear soon, but what you left are the memories that will not fade. And this stone of course.

“Hey… Don’t you feel bored?” ask me again to that stone. That stone being a stone isn’t reply me at all. Only the sound of the wind is ringing around my ears. I tilted my head in confusion until one of my neutrons punch my brain hardly. “How stupid I am! I know precisely that you won’t reply my words but I keep asking and telling you many things! What happen to me? Am I going crazy?”

I stare the stone with the same stare I gave you when I still can see you. The stare that I only gave to you. No one ever got this kind of stare from me. Maybe in the future.

In the surface of the stone a sentence printed with a shiny gold color, ‘Always beside You’. The words that very touching and scary permanently printed on it. “Are you the one who create this sentence? It’s very you,” I say while feeling the texture of the stone. There is a faint sweetness in that sentence, but there is also an ambiguous side. Ambiguous side for people with high imagination. “You’re quite creepy, huh? Imagining if you that obviously already not in here anymore suddenly beside me, I can pass out with foam coming out from my mouth hahahaha,” say I while laughing alone.

I’m sitting alone among the stones that look similar with the smell of incense mixed with a variety of fresh flowers attacking my nose. I tilt my head up and look at the sky. A bright blue sky without clouds hovering. Not a single cloud.

I had never noticed how the color of the sky changes from day to day. What I noticed just a pile of thick books that I borrowed from the library to satisfy my thirst of perfect score. Being a college student isn’t an easy thing with the responsibility of final score and perfect future, make me crazy of perfection.

Many people thought my life was monotone. Campus, study, library, eat, sleep. But no. My life wasn’t like that. My life is full of color. Am I already tell you the other things that I noticed other then these books? Maybe I’m not.

I was also noticed how amazing is the voice of bunch of people singing and rapping together. The low note, the high note, the tongue-tied rap. The lyrics that create smoothly along with the melodies that will never be gone. The beats that beating up your eardrums until you feel like it’s going to blow up. And mostly, the friendship between the members of the groups. How they don’t care about age different, about what are you, about from where you are. They’re only care about you right now. Not you in the past.

All of it only alarmed my brain to tell me that this is my life now. Singing in an underground hip hop group; BTS.

***

Reupload the first chapter! I hope you guys like the way I'm writing for this fanfic because the way I'm writing is kind change from the usual one.

If there's anything you don't understand please tell me! I will answer everything since I'm on holiday already~~~~

Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment!! <3