Final

Guiding You to Paradise
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sun broke into your shared room with your boyfriend of three years. Your eyes slowly cracked open to your sleeping boyfriend. His mouth were slightly open, his chest coming up and down as he snores softly. A loving smile slowly crawled onto your lips as you plopped on your side. 

It's been three years since the two of you became lovers, but it still seems like the two of you have just met. Yifan, better known ax Kris to his fans are one of Korea's popular male dance group EXO's third oldest member. You were working as a Korean teacher when you first met the elder. 

"It's a miracle to see Kris hyung smile. We all know that it's Chanyeol hyung who taught hyung how to smile. But when he's around Unnie, we can see his eyes full of love." Kai said in a Happy Camp interview. 

Your fingertips gently brushed over his plush lips. He moaned softly, stirring around. You chuckled softly as you watched his eyes slowly crack open. "Good morning, Yifan," you whispered. His eyes flashed towards you. "Good morning to you, too, my love," he whispered back. 

He pulled you closer, wrapping his left hand around your waist. "I love you, Emily," he whispered on your hair. "I love you, too, Yifan," you chuckled softly. You rested your head on the elder's chest, sounds of his heart beating. You were about to close your eyes and get some more beauty sleep when you felt something plush on your lips. 

Your eyes shut wide open as you find the elder kissing y

Please log in to read the full chapter