Chapter3

Confusing Love

During lunch Jinhye has no appetite so she just wandering around the school garden,she sit on the bench listening her ipod.Suddenly she felt a presence beside her and to her surprised it was Jackson.

Why are you alone,where's Mark said Jackson while offering some chips to her, "No,thanks,he's with some friend"replied Jinhye                               " I just realized these past few days that Mark got a girlfriend,i thought you two guys were lovebirds"said Jackson sarcastically                               "We're just friend you've got the wrong idea,he already have a girlfriend he doesn't need me anymore" said Jinhye with a sad tone. Just then the bell rang she bid goodbye to Jackson and went hurriedly towards her class.

That night Jinhye got a message from an unknown no.                                         ⇨Hey Jinhye,it's me Jackson                    ⇦Ohh Hiii                                                    ⇨How's life??                                                                                                ⇦Good..Thanks                                                                                                                       ⇨To the point.. do you used to like me before? i meant do you still like me?                                                                                                          ⇦Maybe.. before i guess so                    ⇨Wish i was not too late,can you give me a chance                                                                ⇦Chance??What do you mean??                                                                                 ⇨You know i've always keep an eye on you before but as i said so you're always with Mark.. and you know am not the good guy,but can we make things better                                                            ⇦Umm maybe i'll think about it                                                          ⇨Okk thanks..i'll wait,Saranghae♥♥

Jinhye face was plastered with smile by the sudden confession,but she was not fullu happy.There was a part wishing it was Mark she was confused with her feelings.Mark was just a best friend but why do she keep thinking about him at this moment.Did she already loves  not as a Bestfriend role.No..its impossible but why did she just wished it to be Mark instead of Jackson. Jackson is her long time crush right?Maybe she should give it a try so she will just forget everything about Mark.

Unexpectedly,the next day Jinhye saw Jackson waving at her by the gates he approached her with a bright smile and immediately took her hands and walked to the school building.                   "Jackson stop holding my hands,all eyes on us"said Jinhye                                                            "I don't care,can't i hold my girl??"           "Am not your girl"                                                                                                                    "I mean soon to be"                                         "But its weird" said Jinhye still frowning                                                                                                       "But I Love it" Jackson said happily which made he's somehow looks  like he's taken  some drugs.                      

When they enter the building all students start gossiping,JB and Youngjae one of Jackson closest friends asked if both were really dating. Jackson told them that they were dating for about a weeks, both gasped in suprised.Jinhye just keep silence throughout the conversation. She didn't want to embarrasssed him infront of his friends.

When the two were out of their sight,Jinhye pulled her hands harshly    "Jackson..atleast be honest to your friends.. i rely don't want tk start up rumors,stop playing around"                 "Am not playing,am being serious" Jackson said with a serious tone.             "Jinhye.. do you really like me as before, don't you wanna date with me"Jackson said while tightly gripping to her shoulder.

And that moment Mark came out of nowhere with a surprised look all over his face which suprised the both too.   "Are you guys dating!!??"asked Mark, Jinhye replied a quick 'Yes' which more surprised the two boys.                         "Ohhh..i got it..Goodluck"said Mark with a sadden expression leaving the two new couples.

Why did you do that suddenly Jackson asked Jinhye with a little bit of surprised.                                                        "Let's date for real,Jackson"