Chapter 6

Roommate Or Seatmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost 30 minutes since Yuri went to the restroom which make Sunny, Tiffany and Luhan worried. They decided to search for Yuri everywhere but then still they can’t find her. The school bell suddenly rings and they had no choice but to go to the class.

 

The class had started. The teacher is explaining the class for around 5minutes until the class’s door opened, revealing a girl with long black hair.

 

“Kwon Yuri! You’re late,” said the teacher.

 

“Mianhae seonsaengnim, I won’t be late again.” She apologized.

 

“You may go to your seat.”

 

“Thank you teacher,” Yuri bowed and went to her seat.

 

The teacher begins to explain the lesson and Yuri feels someone passing her a paper and turn her head to see Luhan giving her the paper.

 

Where did you go?

 

Yuri then replied back with:

 

To my room. The school’s restroom was full of students that’s why.

 

Luhan read it and said, “I see.”

 

Upon hearing his voice, Yuri smiled.

 

“Now everyone, as you know we have our exam next week. I hope you study well and get some high mark. Come to me if you have anything you don’t understand or ask our class top 1 student,” said the teacher.

 

“Neh seonsaengnim,” said the students. With that, the bell rings.

 

All the girls from the class rushed toward Luhan’s and Yuri’s desk. Yuri hasn’t gone from the seat yet; she is still packing her stuff.

 

“Oppa, I don’t understand this question.”

 

“Oppa please help me with this.”

 

“No oppa, please explain me first.”

 

Yuri could hear all those girls.

“So, he’s the top 1 in class?” Yuri thought.

 

She finished packing her stuff and walks toward Sunny’s and Tiffany’s desk.

 

“Let’s go guys,” she said.

 

Tiffany and Sunny nodded.

 

They started walking toward their locker since they all have the same classes.

 

“What took you so long Yuri?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Huh?”

 

“During the lunchtime, we can’t find you anywhere.”

 

“Oh! About that, the school’s restroom was full of students and so I decided to go to the dorm. Unfortunately, the elevator was error when I return,” she said.

 

“OMG! You were alone in the elevator? You must be so brave,” exclaimed Sunny.

 

“Ah, ani. I was not alone,”

 

“With who?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Should I tell them the truth?” Yuri thought.

 

Flashback~

“Where are you going?” Yuri asked.

“Class,” Minho replies shortly then exit the room.

“Pabo yah! Of course he’s going to the class,” she thought, “Oh! I need to go back too.”

With that, she rushed out of the room and run toward the elevator. Minho was still there waiting for the elevator to arrive. After a while the elevator arrived and they both enter the elevator until the lights gone off. Minho then clicks the emergency button. Yuri was so scared inside but she doesn’t want to show it to Minho.

“He had always seen me with my weak side I shouldn’t show it to him again. Kwon Yuri you can do it. Breath in, breath out, in ,out…..” She thought to herself.

However Minho knew it since Yuri was closing her eyes. He secretly chuckles. In order to make her feels better, he started a conversation, “You don’t seem like you’ve finished eating.”

Yuri then came back to reality.

“A-ani… I’ve finished my lunch,” she lied and suddenly her stomach growl.

Minho accidentally let out a chuckle and said, “ That’s a bad lie.”

“Did he j-j-just chuckle?” Yuri thought, “Well he’s not that bad as I thought.”

“Hey?”

“Oh sorry,” she said as she got back to reality.

“What is your name again?” Minho asked.

Yuri frown and thought, “God he still doesn’t know my name yet.”

“It’s Yuri. Kwon Yuri,” she tried to smile.

A simple conversation like that continues until the elevator’s light comes back on and the elevator’s door opened.

The two of them then rushed toward their own class.

End of flashback~

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter