1...

stalker

Seo hyun let out a tired sigh when she reached her home where she lived alone. She lost her parents a year ago, she had a shelter to live in and some money saved for the future but still she worked part time jobs to save more. She was tired from school and the part time work she was doing but she was more tired and frustrated with the boy who is now troubling her for a month now.

Luhan,

He was always stalking her for the past 1 month, always following her to school and arrives to her work place time to time. He was a good looking guy for sure but she was not ready for a relationship now. Not when her cousin sister was cheated by his friend Kai. Kai and her sister were in a relationship for about 3 months but when she founded him cheating her with her enemy her sister was heartbroken.

Seo hyun was afraid to see those because they were all playboys who constantly changes their girlfriends like changing clothes. Knowing their full history Seo hyun didn’t give a chance to Luhan even after a month he was after her. She even thought that his friends and Luhan must have a bet to play with her feelings.

But luhan who was after her didn’t try to play with her, he was after her because he likes her a lot. Luhan was a playboy but he stopped it when he saw her, it was not love at first sight but after following her for a while he stated to love her. He didn’t know when it started but he was sure to win the heart of this stubborn girl.

Seo hyun was wiping the table when the cafe’s bell created a sound indicating a customer entering.

She didn’t turn but was startled when a hand sneaked her waist from back and soft lips pressed her cheek.

“Hi Baobei” the person whispered in her ear.

Seo hyun kicked his foot hard like always “Don’t touch me jerk.” She breathed out when he was jumping in one foot due to pain.

Wiping her cheek hardly “And don’t kiss me!!! How many times should I tell you.?????” She muttered still wiping her cheek furiously.

“Yah don’t abuse that pretty cheek of yours” luhan pulled her hands and saw the cheek which where red because of her hard treatment.

“See, you have abused it Baobei!!! They are red now” Luhan caressed the cheek fondly and gave a quick peck again yearning a hit in his stomach now.

 

 

Luhan’s friend snickered behind him seeing the cold guy and scary hyung of theirs getting hit from a petite girl. Seo hyun’s friends smiled seeing the scene which is happening daily for the past 1 month, since they are rich kids and one of their parents know the owner nobody protests the guys.

 

“You are driving me crazy, you jerk!!!!” Seo hyun yelled throwing the table cloth at his face and went to the kitchen.

“You drive me crazy also Baobei” Luhan smiled following her to the kitchen.

 

 

“Why are you here again jerk?” Seo hyun asked frustrated when he held her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Too see my beautiful girlfriend” Luhan shrugged.

“Get lost.” Seo hyun muttered and went to take a tray and deliver the drinks to the customers.

 

Luhan went to the usual table where his friends were sitting and watched his girl serving a table surrounded by boys. Luhan frowned when the guy was checking her out. Seo hyun didn’t notice that was taking their orders.

 

Seo hyun asked finally “Do you need anything more sir?”

“When does your shift end pretty girl?” the guy before asked winking at her flirtatiously.

“Sir, do you need anything more?” Seo hyun asked referring the food and dodging the question.

“Yes. Your phone number.” He answered with a smirk.

“If you don’t need anything I will place your orders sir.” Seo hyun went away to place the orders.

Seeing her annoyed face because of that boy luhan clenched his fists and stood up abruptly, he went to the table and pulled the guy by his collar out of the cafe.

Seo hyun who was oblivious of the things happening was in the kitchen checking her mobile, she went to kitchen a moment ago to check her mobile which was vibrating in her pocket.

It was an unknown number

“Hello” she answered it softly.

“Oh sorry noona, wrong number Bubye~” the line ended leaving her dumbfounded.

Kai whacked Sehun’s head on the table, “That was so lame~” kai mocked.

“Hyung told me to distract her for a second” Sehun shrugged sipping his bubble tea.

When she returned with the orders she could not find the guy who irritated her before, she was fine with that.

She turned to see luhan entering the cafe correcting his collar and sleeves his face was blank. Did he go for a fight? Seo hyun thought and shrugged.

Her days were like this for the past 1 month, Luhan will appear suddenly and hug her, peck her cheeks and earn a slap or kick from her. He will drag her to their EXO hideout place and force her to spend time with him.

Seo hyun started to adjust the fact that how much she pushes him he will always be there for her so she didn’t push him away making him happy. Slowly she started to like his presence also after witnessing his sincerity and he avoided every girls who clings to him. She didn’t realise she likes him already yet.

Seo hyun finished her work lately that day and when she was about to go out she saw a group of scary boys opposite the street. Usually Luhan will be there to send her home but that day he had some works and was busy. Seo hyun was afraid to go alone and she waited for the guys to go before she goes out. After an hour she could not find them anywhere and she went out but after a block away she felt that someone was following her she quicken her pace and heard footsteps rushing behind her back.

She rushed to an alley and hid behind a box, she peeped to see 3 boys searching and muttering something. Seo hyun was scared to death, she nearly shrieked when her phone suddenly vibrated.

It was a message from luhan.

Baobei did you reach home safely? Sorry I had some work to take care of so I could not accompany you’

Luhan knows usually she will never reply but he could not believe when his phone vibrated indicated an incoming call from his Baobei.

“Is she going to yell me for texting her at this time?” luhan frowned but attend the call.

Hello” Seo hyun whispered scared.

Luhan frowned hearing that “Baobei”

“Oppa” she whispered again.

Luhan felt fireworks hearing her calling him oppa for the first time.

“Please help me” she whispered again.

Luhan was alarmed hearing that.

He calmed her down and asked her what happen and when she told him he rushed to the place and found her trembling still hiding in that alley.

Luhan went to her and seeing him Seo hyun jumped to his embrace tightly hugging him.

“Oppa I was scared, they were scary they-” she was trembling in fear.

“Shhhhh” he cooed “I’m here Baobei, I’m here for you” he rubbed her back soothingly.

“Please bring me home.” She mumbled softly still trembling.

“I will Baobei” Luhan took her home, not to hers but to his home permanently.