Chapter 15

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!!

Kris put Ryan in his crib beside the couch in the living room and tuck him. He pat Ryan's stomach until he's asleep. Hani kissed his forehead and hold Kris hand  She linked her arms with him and steal a kiss from his cheeks. Kris smirked and tickled her nose, they laugh but then he pushed her by holding her waist to the dining room to eat dinner.

 

The elders watch them enter the kitchen with a smile spread on their lips. Kris and Hani pulled away and sat down to eat. Mr. Wu cleared his throat and looked at Kris. 

 

“Where's Ryan?" He asked.

 

“He's sleeping in the living room." Hani answered. The older nodded and watched Hani helping Kris by putting the food in his plate while Kris is looking at her. Grandma Wu giggled and immediately, four pair of eyes turned towards her.

 

“Is there something funny? Mom?" Mr. Wu asked and Grandma Wu awkwardly chuckled.

 

“It's just that.. Yifan looked at Hani as if he wants to eat her alive. She's not your breakfast, Yifan." Immediately, the two old woman chuckled and shake their head as if it's the funniest thing they've discovered while Kris and Hani's face turned red. 

 

All of them continue to eat their breakfast in silent until Mr. Wu decided to speak.

 

“It's a relief that Hani has change Yifan, the ice king to this warm and loving person. At first, I objected your grandma's suggestion to give Ryan to the both of you because I thought, maybe you're not yet ready to have a real family or maybe Yifan won't help Hani to take care of the baby." He turned to looked at his wife and his mom and they urged him to continue with a nod.

 

“But when grandma told us how happy you guys when the baby is in front of your eyes, I'm glad that your grandma didn't follow what I said." He smiled at the couple and Hani smile back at him while Kris face seems confused.

 

"So papa and mama knows all along that our marriage are not as happy as we acted in front of you?" Kris asked and Hani nodded absentmindedly. They chuckled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter