〈 application

〈 "we the ball clique ー clique, clique!!" // apply open !

 

WE THE BALL CLIQUE
"CLIQUE ING CLIQUE"

 HOME   THE BALL CLIQUE   THE BALLERS   APPLICATION 

 

 
TIPS FOR THE CLIQUE
"CAUSE WE ARE THE MOTHER-ING CLIQUE"
 
SETTING
The story will be held in LA because I am welcoming foreigners. I just love the thought of interacting with other races because it makes it so much more interesting and gives a story so much more depth when you can mix cultures and globalization is a great thing ok guys?! :'(
 
RACES
I don't mind foreign people (^ noted above) but I just don't want to hear y'all applying with 1/4 English, 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Jamaican, 1/4 Greek... Please keep the halves and the quarters and what not to a minimum. I'll accept one or two but if it starts getting repetetive, I'll just ban them altogether. Complexity is something I'm trying to avoid because this is a crack fic.
 
FACES
You are allowed to use various types of faces ranging from ulzzangs to models to even actresses. By the way, the password is : "We" (linked to your favorite song) "the ball clique" (linked to a derp exo pic) Hae In is taken.
 
BACKGROUND
To be honest, the background won't have much to do with the story but I'd like at least a good - thorough outlook on their characteristics and what has happened in their past if something life alternating has happened because that's really the only way I will be able to understand your character.
 
LOVE INTERESTS
EXO will be the main love interests of this fic - mainly bc I'm lazy af. But other than that feel free to not even have a love interests. You can make them hate each other for eternity or something. They really don't have to end up together y'know.
 
PASSWORD
nuh uh, read the tips.
 
ROLES
The roles for the girls can be whatever your imagination brings you. You can be the towel girl, Chanyeol's dog, D.O's owner, whatever you like. Just make sure you have a purpose there other than flirting with the guys.
 
POSITIONS
Just write where they'd stand. I'm way too lazy for that technicality. LOL

 

 

    

 

SOURCE // TURN-IN // EXAMPLE