Chapter 3

Perfect Life

Sulli’s POV

A week later.....

“So, where will we do our project Yul?” I asked Yuri.

“Don’t know. Any idea?” She asked me back.

“Emm, since the theme for our project is cyber crime, why don’t we just do it at my house? I think the theme is simple and we can just ask my brother about it because as far as I know, that teacher always give us the same project with the same theme since he started to teach in here.” I said.

“What? Ask your brother? I don’t think it’s a good idea. Don’t you think it would be awkwad between your brother and I? You know, I sort of like him.” She said shyly.

“Don’t be. My brother is actually like you too.” I muttered quietly.

“What did you say? I can’t hear you.” She said.

“Nothing. And just for you know, my brother doesn’t bite you know. So don’t be afraid. Just relax, okay?” I said to her.

“Okay. So now we are going to go to your house okay?” She said to me.

“Okay. But before that, let’s buy some snacks.” I said to her.

“Now that’s a good idea.” She said excited.

 

Sulli’s house....

“Oppa~ I’m home!! Oh and I bought you your favorite snack!! Where are you oppa?!”

“Yah Ssull. Just be patient okay? Maybe he’s still doing something.” Yuri said as she played with her phone.

“Wait a minute. Why are you become so nice suddenly?” I asked her surprised.

“What? When did I do that?” she asked.

“You just did it.” I said to her.

“When?” She asked again.

“When I was calling Minho oppa.” I said.

“Did I? I don’t even know why.” She said.

“Well, maybe the one that will change you to become a good person is Minho oppa, not me. Hahaha.” I said and laughed after that.

“Yah! Stop saying that! Your brother might hear it.” She said to me.

“Let him hear it hahaha.” I said while laughing hard.

“Sulli, what is Yuri doing in here?” Suddenly Krystal came from the kitchen with Minho oppa beside her.

“Oppa, what is this doing in here?” I asked Minho oppa.

“Ssull, watch out your words. It’s not polite to talk to someone that is older than you like that.” Said Minho oppa.

“Whatever.” I said to him.

“Yuri, I remind you. Minho is my boyfriend. Don’t ever try to steal him from me okay? He’s mine and if you try to steal him from me, I’ll make you regret living in this world.” Said Krystal to Yuri while walking towards Yuri.

“Krys, watch your words. She’s your junior. Show some...”

“Ssh. Oppa. Want to watch somehing interesting?” I whispered to him.

“Ssull. When did you get here? I thougt I saw you beside Yuri just now.” Said Minho oppa surprised.

“If you want to watch, just stay still and don’t say anything. Trust me. Krystal will never win against Yuri.” I said while smirking.

 

Yuri’s POV

Yuri, I remind you. Minho is my boyfriend. Don’t ever try to steal him from me okay? He’s mine and if you try to steal him from me, I’ll make you regret living in this world.” She said to me while walking towards me. I stood still and put my straight face. Not because I was afraid of her, but I don’t want to ruin my image in front of Minho oppa.

“Just because you are beautiful and smart, doesn’t mean you can always have every boy you want. No way. Just go away! And when I said that I’ll make you regret living in this world, I really mean it. My dad owned a company, so it means that I’m rich. So back off!! Why didn’t you say something? Say something!!” She yelled at me. That’s it. I can’t take it anymore.

“You .”

“What did you just called me?” She stared at me disbelieve. Even Minho oppa looked surprised when I said it. I don’t care anymore.

“.” I said it again.

“What?!” She yelled at me again.

“Are you deaf or something? I can’t believe it. I was talking to a deaf person. Oh please. Not only you don’t have manner, but you also deaf. Although maybe I’m rude, atleast I’m still beautiful, smart, rich, and most importantly, perfectly normal.” I said while smirking at her.

“Yah!!!How dare you mock me? And what did you say? Deaf? No. I’m perfectly normal.” She said while raising her tone to me.

“You said that I have to say something. Now that I have said something, you keep saying ‘what?!’ ‘what?!’. And let me tell you something. I don’t like it when people yelled at me for nothing. And second, you said your father owned a company, is that means you are rich? Too bad it’s your father’s, not yours. And let me tell you, I owned 2 companies and I’m sure it’s bigger than your father’s company. And when I said ‘ I owned it’, I mean it. All of them are under my name. And here you go, bragging your father’s richness when it’s your father who searched for it, not you. If I want it, I can make you father’s company bankrupt with just a simple phonecall to my father, but no. I’m not that evil. Because I still pity your father, the one that work hard to mke a living for you. So I warn you. You are the one who should back off, if you don’t want your life miserable.”

 

Sulli’s POV

“How is it oppa? Interesting right?” I whispered to him while smirking.

“Oh my God Ssull. I have never seen a girl that is totally rude like her.” whispered Minho oppa.

“Yul, let’s go to my room to do our projrct. Oh and Minho oppa, I’ll wait for you in my room. I want to ask you about this project.” I said while pulling Yuri’s hand.

“Wait Ssull.” She said and turning around to face Krystal.

“By the way, Krystal-ssi, i think your clothes is too old fashioned. Where did you get that clothes from? E-bay?” She asked to her.

“This is from Jimmy Choo you know. So it’s really expensive.” Krystal said proudly.

Me, Minho oppa, and Yuri suddenly burst into laughter. We are laughing hard after hearing Krystal said that.

“Why are you laughing?” asked Krystal confused.

“Hahahaha!! Oh my God! I can’t believe it that I just hear it from a girl that is called herself ‘rich’. Ssull, did you hear it? Her clothes are from Jimmy Choo!! OH MY GOD!! I bet your clothes have been steped many times right?” said Yuri while laughing really hard.

“What?!”

“Ssull, tell her.”said Yuri while still laughing hard.

“No.. I..can’t... Hahahaha!! Okay. Krystal, honey let me tell you. Jimmy Choo is a brand for shoes, bags. Not clothes. Where did you get that clothes from?” I said while laughing har with Yuri.

“Minho!! Help me!” said Krystal while stomping her feet.

“Sorry Krystal. But I think you should use google later when you want to buy clothes. How can you say that Jimmy Choo is a brand for clothes?” said Minho.

“Minho!! Find! We break up!” said Krystal. And with that sentence we become silent.

“No, Krystal. I’m sorry. Please forgive me!” said Minho oppa.

“No.” With that, Krystal left the house.

“Oppa...”

“No. Don’t talk to me. Are you happy now? This is what you and Mom and Dad always want right? Now congratulation!! I bet you are happy now.” Said Minho oppa.

“Why are you angry at me?! YOU are the one that laughing at her too.” I said.

We become silent after that. After we look at each other eyes, we started to laugh together.

“Hahaha. Admit it oppa. That THAT was funny. I can’t even believe it that you are dating that girl for  long time. I mean, how can a girl who always says that she is ‘rich’ didn’t know what Jimmy Choo is.” I said while laughing.

“Yeah I admit that it was funny Ssull. But don’t you think that we were a little bit...rude?” asked Minho oppa.

“Emm... Guys. I’m still here. Seriously you two are crazy siblings.” Yuri said while staring at us. Okay. You dare to teased me Yuri. Well, maybe a little revealation will made you shut your mouth up Yuri. Ahahaha. I like it whenever Yuri is panicking. Hahaha.

“Oh really Yuri? We are crazy? Well, I think I saw you staring at my brother when breaktime and I heard that you said that you sort of like my brother.” Ha! Eat that Kwon Yuri. Although I’m your friend, but it always fun to tease people ahahaha.

“What? No. I didn’t remember said that. Emm.. Choi Minho sunbaenim, if you excuse us, we will head to Sulli’s room first. Maybe you can just come to Sulli’s room to teach us this project.” Said Yuri nervously while pushing me wo my own room.

“Hey!! That was my room. “ I said while holding my laughter. When I saw Minho oppa, he was smiling when he saw our behaviour.

“Umm, okay. But hey, Yuri! Wait!” said Minho oppa caling Yuri.

“Damn you Choi Sulli. Why were you being such a blabber mouth?” Yuri whispered to me.

“Eat that. Who told you to mess with Choi Sulli?” I whispered to her while smirking as well.

“Umm. Yes Choi Minho Sunbaenim? Is there something wrong? Look I’m sorry if I was really rude to Krystal. But it’s just my habit to judge people by their appearance. But I promise, I’ll try to fix it so that no one will get hurt by my words. But please, just forgive me.” Yuri said.

“Wow, Yuri. I don’t know that you are such a good rapper. You talk really fast.” I whispered to her.

“Just. Shut. Up.” She whispered to me then smiled to Minho oppa. Oh my. Kwon Yuri is totally in love with my brother.

“What? No. I just wanted to say that just call me Minho oppa. Don’t call me sunbaenim. Okay?” said Minho oppa.

 

Yuri’s POV

In Sulli’s room....

“SSULL!! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?! Oh my god I thought I was having a heart attack when you said that!!” I said to her while waiting for her brother to come to Sulli’s room.

“Geez. Relax!! It’s not like he bites or something.” Sulli said easily.

Knock..Knock..

“Ssull. Can I come in?”

“OH my god. It’s your brother. Omo. What should I do?” I said while panicking. Oh my what should I do? Should I just stay quiet? What if he thinks that I’m weird? Or worse, what if he doesn’t like me?! No. There’s no one that would ignore you Yul. He’s just another ordinary guy. But, he’s more than just an ordinary guy. He is somehow....special to me.

“Relax!! Just be yourself okay?” say Sulli calmly.

Then he got in to Sulli’s room and sat right in front of me. Oh my god. He is sitting in front of me. What should I do? Omo. Okay. Inhale. Exhale. Breath in. Breath out. Okay. You are fabulous, no one can resist your beauty.

Why do I act like this? This isn’t real me? Oh god. Wait Don’t tell me that I really in love with Sulli’s brother? Oh no. I think I really in love with him.