NO SEQUEL

MOMMA I NEED TO PEE!

 

Age roughly; Daehyun (8), Youngjae (7), Jongup (5), BangHim (30).

 

“MOMMA I NEED TO PEE!!!!!!” Youngjae whines. Her two ponytails bounced off as she jumps up and down.

“But you just went to the toilet!”

“MOMMA!!!” Youngjae whines, on the verge of crying.

“Momma, Junhong puked his milk out,” Daehyun said, face scrunches up at the sight of his wet baby brother in the stroller.

“Jongup!”

Himchan stares at her second youngest face that was full with chocolates. She glances towards Daehyun and the eldest is eating a bar of chocolate himself. His white shirt was painted with brown color.

She sighs. She only looked away for a moment, looking through the crowds for her husband and already the kids are in a mess.

The Bangs are in their annual family vacation and they are waiting for flight to Jeju Island. It’s their first vacation with addition of four months old Baby Junhong. Yongguk is handling their luggages and tickets while Himchan sits down waiting with their kids.

“MOMMA!!!”

Himchan groans. “COME ON! EVERYBODY COME THIS WAY!”

The kids follow their mother like ducklings. Himchan is pushing Baby Junhong’s stroller with Daehyun behind her; still eating the chocolate with Youngjae behind him; desperately holding in and Jongup in the middle, short legs walking fast following his momma.

“Okay Youngjae, go pee.”

The princess of the family doesn’t need to be told twice.

“Daehyun, take that shirt off,” Himchan orders as she picks up Jongup to the sink counter and started cleaning the boy’s face.

“Daehyun, be a good boy and help me wipe Junhong’s face, honey. And then wash your face, Daehyunnie.”

Daehyun quickly helps his mother and started wiping Baby Junhong’s face with wet wipes; Baby Junhong chuckles and laughs, showing his gums.

After Jongup and Daehyun is done with changes of shirts, Himchan pick up Baby Junhong carefully onto the counter and changes his diaper and shirt.

“Momma?” Youngjae voiced, not seeing her momma anywhere.

“In here,” Himchan calls.

Youngjae walks inside the diaper room just right after Himchan had finished with Baby Junhong.

“All done?”

All three nodded and Baby Junhong let out a happy shriek.

“Now it’s my turn to pee,” Himchan said, leaving Daehyun in charge and ran into one of the stalls.

“Daedae hyungie,” Jongup said, pulling Daehyun’s shirt.

“What?” Daedae responds harshly, annoyed of the constant pulling from his younger brother.

“Uppie want some moar chocolate,” Jongup said.

“Hyungie will feed you,” Daehyun said, pulling out another bar of chocolate from his power rangers backpack.

Jongup smiles wide, excited.

Meanwhile, Youngjae was looking at the mirror, fixing her hair and her yellow dress. She pulls out her momma’s lip balm and started to pat it (?) on her cute little lips.

She smiles seeing some color on her lips.

She was turning around and around when Baby Junhong stares at his sister and cooed at her prettiness – which caught Youngjae by surprise.

She smiles cheekily.

“Does Zelo want to be as pretty as noona?”

Zelo; who is Baby Junhong’s nickname given by his father, shrieked happily.

Youngjae started patting lip balm on Baby Junhong’s lips.

“I think you need more color, Zelo-yah…”

Youngjae pull out Himchan’s blusher and eye-shadow.

“Noona is going to make you real pretty.”

 

“Okay kids, let’s go find your ap-ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Himchan almost got a heart attack seeing the scene in front of her.

Daehyun and Jongup are once again faces covered with chocolates. Youngjae is in perfect condition, as expected from the genius of all four.

But Baby Junhong…

His lips are blood red. One side of his eyebrow is brown while the other is pink. His cheeks are one side orange while the other is purple. His face scrunches up, ready to cry. Baby Junhong is not comfortable. Not even a slightest bit.

“WHAT.THE.BANANAS.HAD.HAPPENED.TO.HIM?!!!”

“Er…”

“Youngjae?” Himchan said calmly but eyes are shooting daggers at her only daughter.

“I…He looks… pale… so I… colored him,” Youngjae stammered, scared.

Himchan pinch the bridge of her sharp nose.

“May I remind you, Bang Youngjae that your baby brother is not a coloring book!”

“Sorry omma…” Youngjae lowered her head, looking down.

“And you two…” Himchan said, turning her attention towards her sons.

“You two are grounded from chocolates for the rest of this trip!”

“Yes momma…” Daehyun had said.

Jongup sniffed.

Angry momma Himchan is one scary momma.

 

“Where the hell is my wife?!” Yongguk panicked seeing the seats that he had left his kids and wife are empty.

“She can’t…possibly ran, right?”

“Wait… what if she did?”

“, what if this is about that mini dress I bought?!”

“What mini dress?”

A sharp toned voice surprised Yongguk from his loud monologue.

Yongguk turns around and is greeted with his angry wife. Youngjae stares at her father disapprovingly behind Baby Junhong’s stroller while Daehyun is planning on how to steal Youngjae’s cookies from her Barbie backpack.

Jongup held his hands up, wants his daddy to carry him and Yongguk did.

What mini dress?

Yongguk sighed before leaning in to Himchan’s private space and whispered seductively to her ears, “Yours…

Himchan’s eyes widened and she blushed.

“You ert! Our maknae is barely only four months old and you already planned to have another one?!”

“Well, you did say you want ten kids!”

“Bang Yongguk…” Himchan glares at her husband.

 

“So why weren’t you at the place I left you?” Yongguk asked on plane.

Himchan is feeding Baby Junhong milk while Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup sleep in the middle of their parents.

“You don’t want to know,” Himchan groans.

 

 


 

 

Sorry I bored you. Need to get this out.