teaser one

▲ aeipathy ▼ | borium's female group — the story
TEASER ONE

"all of the dots."
 
 
 
 


 

A hand slowly reached to turn off the tap, letting the gushing sound of clear water vanish from one’s hearing. Hyorim’s face was dripping with cold water, and even some of her hair strands were soaking wet. She puffed out her cheeks just to be sarcastic, before cracking her knuckles to set the mood.

 

“What the hell—?” Hyorim said with a hint of frustration and confusion. It’s been the fourth time this week, fourth time the dancing instructor told her that her moves were filled with flaws. Of course, she was pissed at the instructor because he way too straightforward for her likings. A brief sigh escaped her chapped and dry lips.

 

After Hyorim wiped her face with a few sheets of tissue paper and took a little breather, she exited the filthy restroom. The trainees were having a ten minute break, before launching another exhausting four hours of practice. On her way to the practice room, some of the trainees greeted her with false grins and insincere waves. How would she know? It was plainly obvious. No one had the right mind to play nice since they were trainees, even for a small company. All she had to do was to reply them with a similar gesture.

 

Hyorim fastened her pace as mindless pop music filled her eardrums. , she cursed in her head, almost having the urge to say it out loudly over her immersive adrenaline. This was how it worked as a Borium trainee: One, a different instructor was given for each week. Two, your instructor could be a hell of a lot of fun, or just cringingly strict and unsympathetic. Three, many trainees didn’t particularly enjoy this system. However, this week, her luck was possibly drained to a definite zero.

 

As she walked in the practice room, she expected the instructor to be fumingly furious with her, and yet, he was.

 

“Jeon Hyorim! You and your lousy dancing skills are placed at the corner, back position. Why won’t you learn from your damn mistakes, already?” his high-pitched voice echoed in the narrow room, and Hyorim could only constantly nod. She scrambled her feet to go to her position, moving lazily to mimic the words he said, which made almost half of the room erupt in fits of muffled giggles.

 

“Let’s start from the top, shall we? One, two, three, four!”

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

heeeey. this is just a teaser about hyorim and the lousy instructor. skgnjrksng idk what i think about this, but yeah. i hope you enjoyed it!