Broken Families

April the 20th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung woke up in the morning. She had a nightmare again - yes, something happened to Luhan in dream again. She was sweating and hurt. However, Luhan wasn't there to comfort her after a bad dream. She sighed as she got up slowly and drank some water before going back to her bed and falling asleep again.

 

"Hyung! Wake up!" Sehun shook Luhan as hard as he could.

"Sehun? Why are you waking me up at like 3 in the morning?" Luhan opened his eyes reluctantly.

"You were almost screaming, man," Sehun whispered angrily. "Nightmares?"

"Well, let's just say a bad dream," Luhan whispered back. "Now go sleep."

 

Yes, he was dreaming about Miyoung. He was scared that one day, Miyoung wasn't going to be safe and she might get killed by the enemy. Luhan tried to breathe deeply and told himself not to worry. He knew Miyoung would be able to protect herself.

 

More blood, sweat, and mud came his way. Except this was the real war. He'd been injured - a broken leg and a dislocated shoulder whilst bleeding almost everywhere on his body. But he knew he had to survive through it. For the sake of Miyoung, he'd say to himself when he wanted to die.

 

Miyoung gasped when she looked out the window. She could see men fighting, and people barged into homes and took the women and children - most of them were sceaming and crying. She didn't know if they were killed or not, but she hid under her bed, which was a extremely thin gap from the ground, and only Luhan and herself knew how to get under that bed. She'll be safe there.

 

It seemed that she'd got under there just in time, because there were banging sounds on the door and she didn't make a sound. She heard the door open, and a stampede of people came stomping in. She heard their footsteps coming towards her, one step, two steps, three steps...

 

And they walked away.

 

Miyoung let out a sigh of relief. Somehow, one of them heard, and they bent down to see a pair of eyes staring at them in terror.

"I found the woman!" he shouted. Luhan will be worried, she thought worriedly. I have to liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter