Nervousness

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

Seunghyun's POV

It takes 15 minutes to arrive in her home. When we arrived in her home, I immediately got out from the car and opened the car door for her.

"Thanks." She said with a smile in her face. Ahh that smile. That smile really makes my heart beats faster than usual! I thought should said it. I should tell her my feeling. I should confess to her! 

"YA Seunghyunnie! Why're you see me like that?" She yelled and I immediately put a smile on my face. 

"Ani! You're just... Beautiful! Hahaha~" I see her face blushing when I said that. And that makes me laugh. I rarely see her blushing tho. Ahh.. I really falling in love with this girl.

"Y..YA! Don't make a joke! And don't lie! I'm going in!" 

"Hahaha. I don't lie! Hahaha." I keep laughing and see her turn turn back to her house's gate. 

"Bom! Don't be cranky! Hahaha" 

"I don't care" she pouted and I grab her hand immediately. I saw her face and looked into her eyes. 

"W.. What?" 

"I... Umm... I... Errr..." I'm so nervous and it makes her uncomfortable. I can see it in her face. 

"C'mon just say it. What happened to you lately? I never see you nervous like this. Hahaha" 

"Hahaha. I'm not nervous!" 

"Okay.. So what're you gonna say?" She said with her cute face.

"I....Uh.. I just wanted to say good night!" I forced a smile and saw her disappointed expression again. Its not possible right? She will never love me back and I'm afraid it'll ruin our friendship. I'm not ready to lose her yet. 

"Uhh.. Okay. Night, Bye" She said that and went in to her house and I went back to my car.

Bom's POV 

I can see Seunghyun's nervousness when he drove the car. I don't know why and I can't do anything. So I just seat there and keep silent. And, I'm arrive at my home! Finally! Seunghyun automaticaly got out and opened the car door for me. He always do that to me. His attitude is like a prince. I'm so happy when he do that. I feel like his girlfriend. Wait... What're I'm thinking about... 

"Thanks." I said and smiled to him, but he didn't respond, he just staring at me with an idiot expression. Hahahaha. 

"YA Seunghyunnie! Why're you see me like that?" I yelled at him because he didn't respond me. He finally realized I was talking to him. And he smiled at me. I really wanted to laugh seeing that expression. 

"Ani! You're just... Beautiful! Hahaha~" I blushed when he said that. What... He said that I'm beautiful? So I'm a beautiful girl to him. I can't believe it. Hmm.. He's just joking around.. Yeah... Its just a joke, Bom. He'll never love me. He just treat me as his bestfriend, not more. Don't be like a fool, Bom. So I said don't joke around and I'm going to my house. He still laughing and told me not to be a cranky when I leave him. Suddenly he grabbed my arms.

"W.. What?" I said. He staring at me again and I see him wanted to say something.

"I... Umm... I... Errr..." I can see his nervousness, again. I never see him nervous like this. I'm a little bit uncomfortable with this. I hate it whem someone want to say something, they can't say it clearly. I really hate that moment. So I cutted his words. 

"C'mon just say it. What happened to you lately? I never see you nervous like this. Hahaha" I said. And he said that he's not nervous, but I can see it clearly that he's nervous. I asked him what're he gonna say. And he become that nervous Seunghyun, again. 

"I....Uh.. I just wanted to say good night!" Ah.. I see.. He just wanted to say good night. I feel disappointed. I tought he wanted to say something important. So I said bye and went in to my house.


I'm ready to go to bed when I saw my phone's ringing. Who the hell call me at this night. Urgh.. I immediately jump from the bed and grab my phone. It wasn't a call. It was a message. From Seunghyun. I'm so happy and opened the message.

From : Hyunnie :3
To      : Bom

Hey, Bommie! Tomorrow is Saturday! 
Do you have any plan? :) 

Let me think.. Tomorrow is Saturday.. Hmm.. I think I don't have any plan.

To      : Hyunnie :3
From : Bom

No.. Why?

From : Hyunnie :3
To      : Bom

Should we go on a date? Hahaha.
Just kidding. I wanted to go to C Amusement Park. 
My friends said that its a great place.
Can you accompany me? ^^

Woah. He wanted to go on a date? I know he's joking. But still.. I never go to a place like that with him. Me and Seunghyun oftenly go out together, but we don't go to a place like that. We always go to the library. Don't blame me guys, I'm an ambitious person and he know that. I always wanted to be the number one in the class. 

To      : Hyunnie :3
From : Bom

YA! Don't joke around!
Sure. What time?

From : Hyunnie :3
To      : Bom

I'll pick you up at 9 tomorrow!
Get ready girl <3 Lol

I read the message and feel my heart beats faster. I'm so happy right now and I don't think I can sleep. Uh.. Keep calm, Bom. Its just Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun. Your bestfriend.. Yeah.. Bestfriend. By saying that, I feel sleepy and go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKay! Thanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!
I really appreciate that! :)

Waiting for your comment and critics or opinion! 

~ Thank You
 

© ThunderKay