Hardships

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

 

Bom's POV


The girls and I have been practiced like crazy these past week. We even practiced till dawn. Why? Because Yang Hyun Suk said so. He's our 'God' here, in this entertainment. If he said so, what can we say? We can't deny or mutiny him right? Hmm..

Even today, we've been practiced for 10 hours already. I take a look at the clock which hanging on the wall. Its 2 AM right now. Urgh, I'm not use to this kind of life style. Usually in the States, I only practiced until 10 - 11 PM, then I went home immediately. But in here? Oh, please. I don't even have time for sleep or rest for a few minutes. So cruel. Hmm.. But I know the more pain we get, the more we will gain later, so I promise that I'll get used to this kind of life style. And fortunately the girls really take care of me since I told them what happened to me in the States, they were so worry and promise to take care of me more. So happy to have them. Dara as a friend and Minzy and Chae as my dongsaengs.

But today, I'm so tired that I can't even open my eyes. right. Hrgh.. We're all practiced for a while and the instructor gave us a break. Finally. And since we're on a break, I don't want to wasting the time. I go and sit in the corner of the practice room, closed my eyes and decided to rest for a while.

"Unnie.." Ugh. I feel someone patted my shoulders. I just want to rest, God.

"Yes?" I answered, opened my eyes. It was Chaerin with her concerned expression.

"You look pale. Really. Are you okay, unnie?" She said, kneel in front of me and put her had on my forehead. Then, because everything's okay, she removed her hands.

"I'm okay, Chae. Thank you for asking." I said. Give her smile.

"Are you sure?" She asked me again, unsure.

"Sure. I just wanted to rest for a while." I said.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything, okay unnie?" She said.

Then she leave me there alone, I can see that Minzy and Dara wanted to approached me, but Chaerin hold them and hear her say 'she needs some rest.' I'm so glad to have Chaerin as my dongsaeng. I continue to have some rest and closed my eyes again. But after some minutes, someone patted my shoulders again. This really annoyed me.

"Urggh!" I opened my eyes. Getting annoyed.

" Easy, Bom, easy. Its just me." Someone said. He said. To be exact. And.. Its TOP this time. What again.

"What do you want?"

"Nah. Its 2.15 AM already, do you want to go back to the dorm?" He ask me. Actually that's really a good and awesome idea right now, but I can't. Practice. Remember?

"Nah, its okay Bom, the instructor already told you girls to go home and get some rest. So, let's go home, will you?" He said, like he can read my mind. Alien.

"REALLY?!" I ask him, almost screaming, not believe in him. Just then the girls come into the practice room.

"Really, girls you can go home now, your dance instructor told me that you can go back to your dorm since its almost morning already." TOP said. I'm so happy! Finally, I can sleep! Chae, Minzy and Dara jumping up and down happily.

"Finally, we can go home now!" Dara said.

"Finally! I can freaking rest!" Chaerin exclaimed this time. I'm smiling, seeing them so happy. 

"I'll you guys cause I wanna go home to." TOP said.

"Okay!" The girls answered simultaneously.

Looks like I don't have any choice and go him with him. And here we are, in his car, I'm on the front seat while Dara, Minzy and Chae were on the back seat, sleeping peacefully. Here I am, looking outside the window, trying to avoid his eyes, and awkwardness filled both of us. I've been thinking, was he really that important to me? Why can't I remember him, even a piece of memories? Or is he just playing with me in order to get close to me? Aish.. I really don't know.

-Flashback-
Author's POV

Bom was sitting alone in the cafeteria, in the deep thoughts and eating, when suddenly someone covered Bom's eyes with his or her hands.

"Chae?" She guessed.

"Nope. Its me! Miss me?"

"TOP! Why are you keep bothering me? Aish! That won't happen anyway!" Bom said.

"Hahaha. Whatever. I see that you're okay now, Bom. So.. Are you ready to find your memories with me again? I swear this time won't be painful for you." TOP said and smiling.

"Ugh.. I've been thinking recently, TOP. Who are you trying so hard to help me regain my memories?" Bom asked him. TOP looks shocked but only can answer her in his thought. I am your boyfriend, Bom. TOP thought.

"I'm sorry? You what?" She said. TOP didn't know that he said it out loud.

"Ah.. Forget it, I'll go to the practice room! See you later!" He said, and leave her.

End of POV
-End of Flashback-

Bom's POV 

"Bom?" TOP called me. I look at him. "Looks like there's a thing that distract and bother you. Would you tell me? Anything happened?" He asked me. It's you, babo. Your behaviour distract me so much.

"Ani.. There's nothing, I'm just so tired, thats all." I said.

"We're arrived, Bom. Make sure you get some rest, don't forget to eat your medicine and eat a lot. Okay?" He said,

"Yeah. Thank you." I said, smiled. Thanking him and waking the girls up. The girls wake up immediately and barely can open their eyes. I guide them to the dorm and make sure they won't fall before arrive at the dorm. Before I take the lift up, once again, I thanked TOP and he leave to park his car.

Ah.. Should I ask him about that? Or not? But I'm so curious.. Urgh. What should I do?

 



 

ThunderKay: Annyeong, Readers! 

PB: YA! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO NEGLECT THIS STORY AND YOUR READERS, YOU NAPPEUN WRITERS!! IT HAS BEEN ALMOST TWO WEEKS SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE! YOU SAID YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD WRITERS?! WHAT-

CL: Unnie.. Please calm down, don't scare the readers..

PB: But- 

TOP: Calm down, Bom. Will you?

TK: You always save me, TOP. Thank you again.

PB: Just date her already, TOP. 

TOP: What? Are you jealous? 

PB: No-

TOP: Really?

PB: Oh, shut up.

Dara: Someone's blushing here, Readers.

GD: Lol. Bom noona so cute.

TOP: YA.

PB: HA. Eat that.

TK: Anyway! Guys! Let me explain some things. So.. I have to go back to school since last week. right? I got many assignment, exams and homeworks already! Kill me. And because of that, I can't update oftenly. Please understand me and keep supporting me yeorobun!

Minzy: I feel you.. Stay strong, Kay!

TK: Thank you, Minzy!

Seungri: Fighting, Kay! Woah, this is my first time appearing in this convo! Amazing! You-

GD: Shut up, maknae.

Dara: Ji..

GD: Sorry.

LS: CieL, where are you?

CL: Recording room with Tae. Wae? 

LS: WHAATTTTT?!

GD: Stop ruin this convo and get her already.

TOP: Bom. You should say sorry.

PB: Ugh.. Sorry.

TK: Its alright, Bom. That's my fault.

TOP: That's good. And, its not your fault.

Daesung: Someone's making fuss at the recording room. Somebody help.

TK: CL can't hold him?

Dae: Nah.

GD: That maknae! Wait for me Dae.

Dara: We're sorry to ruin your story like this, Kay.

TK: Its okay, Dara. Really. And! Do you guys (readers) have any question for our cast? You can ask them freely. And I'll post your question in this section, for the next update :) Stay tune for more :D

 

© ThunderKay