Finally!

Does Our Love Ever Exist?

TOP's POV

I pickabacked Jiyong until we arrived at my car. Dara help me to open the car's door. I put Jiyong at the back seat and unknowingly, Dara get into the car and sit beside Jiyong. He's still asleep like a fainted man. Because Dara sit beside Jiyong, it leave Bom with no seat. It forced her to sit beside me in the front seat. So happy! I told Bom to get into the car and opened the door for her. After she get in, I closed the door and went to the driver seat. On the way there, I'm trying to start a conversation with Dara because Bom looks busy with her phone and I'm too afraid and nervous to start a conversation with her. But Dara seems worried too much to Jiyong because I saw her just looking at him from earlier with worried expression. 

"Bom." I called her.

"Yes?" She answer and looked at me.

"Uhm.. Err.. You really don't remember me do you?" I asked her nervously. But she only looked at me with confused expression then she lowered her head for a supermilisecond and looked at me again.

"No.. I don't even remember your name when I first met you." She said. It makes my heart shattered. How come she can't remember me? How can this happened? What's my fault? I said in my heart. I'm in my deep thoughts when suddenly she continued to talk.

"But.. If you really know me and know something about me in the past, will you help me to regain my memories about my past?" She said. Begging me actually. I feel so happy inside. Finally! She finally opened my heart for me. Finally I can see a little part of the old Park Bom! Not the expressionless, stiff and irritability Bom. Hehehe. I smiled but jumping around inside.

"I will! Of course I'll help you!" I said happily.

"What.. are you guys talking about?" Dara said suddenly. Her face emit a confused expression. Crap. I forgot that she's also in this car. Aish. When I talked to Bom, I still feel this world is ours. Like the old times. Do I still love her? I do.

"I'll tell you later, Dara." Bom said. After a while, finally we arrived at the hospital. Jiyong's already wake up but still half asleep. Dara helped him step out from the car. I also step out from the car and help her. I called the nurse to help us and they took Jiyong to the examination room. We can't see him and I'm a little bit worried about him.

"What's wrong with Jiyong? Is he very sick?" I asked both of them, Dara and Bom.

"We don't know, we were just got home and found him sit in front of our dorm, then we told him to come in and told him to sleep. Then I saw him sweating too much, I decided to check and felt his body's heat was so hot." Dara said.

"Hmm.. Maybe he's too tired because of our tight schedule." I said. The others just nodded their head.

Bom's POV

We were just sitting when a nurse called us and inform us Jiyong's condition. We're all relieved when she said Jiyong was just tired and need to rest. TOP call his manager immediately to inform their manager about Jiyong.

"Let's go check Jiyong and go home. You guys have a training session tomorrow morning right?" TOP asked us.

"Yeah.." Dara answered him while we walking to Jiyong's ward. What? Training session?

"Wait. Training session? Tomorrow morning? REALLY?!" I stopped. Aish! Do we really have training session tomorrow? I suppose to meet Mino tomorrow. Duh.. What should I do?

"What's wrong Bom?" TOP said.

"Yeah, what's wrong Bom?" Dara asked me as well.

"I suppose to meet my friend tomorrow morning. Dara, I suppose to meet Mino tomorrow. Aigo, what should I do?" I'm worried. I already promised to Mino that I'll come to see his performance remember?

"Hmm.. I'll help you." TOP said. Help me?

"How?" I asked him. But we're already arrived at Jiyong's ward.

"You'll see tomorrow." He said, smiling. I just keep silent and think. Aish. How can he help me. I'm new in this entertainment. I can't just skip my training session and go like that right?

"Hi hyung and noonas! Oh, thank you for taking care of me Bom noona and Dara noona" Jiyong greet us while sitting on his bed.

"Its not me, its Dara who taking care of you the most" I said. I can see Dara blushing and lowered her head.

"Jinjja? Thank you so much noona!" Jiyong said happily.

"Your welcome." Dara said. Still blushing. Hahaha so cute. Blushing in front of her lover. Hahaha. I hope this two will be a couple soon. Hahaha. Huh.. I wish I had a lover too..

"Ji. We can't stay too long here, the girls have a training session tomorrow. I'll them to the dorm. I already called our manager and he'll come here as soon as possible." TOP said.

"Okay! Bye hyung and noonas!" Jiyong waving and by that, we left the hospital.

TOP bring us back to the dorm and I was sleeping on the way here, so he wake me up and told me that we're already arrived. We took the lift and went to 21st floor. Dara immediately enter the dorm. I can see her smiling from ear to ear. Then mouthed me something I don't understand. I'm about to enter the dorm as well but TOP held my wrist. I looked at him and he just smiling.

"What time will you meet your friend tomorrow, Bom?" He asked me suddenly.

"Uhh.. Wait." I checked my phone and searched for Mino's last message. Scroll scroll.. Ah I find it! I read the message and find the time and address.

"10 pm at B cafe." I said.

"Okay.. I'll see you tomorrow then. You can skip your training session tomorrow. Not just you but the others as well. But I'll take you guys there since you all don't have any transportation here, right?" TOP said. 

"How can the manager give us permission to skip the training session?" I asked him. Of course I'm confused. Even though I'm new in this entertainment, but I'm already experienced. A manager won't give a permission easily. Especially us, the new trainee, she won't give us the permission easily right? Hmm.. Something's fishy.

"Don't be suspicious like that. Believe me the manager already give you permission for this." Looks like he can read my mind. Urgh.. Aliens.

"Okay.." I said.

"Okay! See you tomorrow, Bom! And I promise I'll help you to regain your memories as soon as possible!" He said while leaving.

I enter the dorm and saw Chaerin and Minzy already asleep. Dara is in the bathroom. I wanted to take a bath so much so I decided to use the other bathroom. Ater took a bath, I checked for Dara but she already fall asleep. So I decided to go to my room and sleep because I'm so tired today. Many things happened. And my day just ended like that.  

 

HI GUYS! I'm ThunderKay
Its Chapter 20 already! :D
So happy! 
Hmm.. Will TOP able to make Bom regain her memories?


Anyway, 
Thanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing!
I also want to say thank you to the UPVOTERS who upvoted this story! :D
I really appreciate that! :)
I'm sorry I can't updating oftenly.

Oh! And if you wanted to request something, please comment :D   

 

Thank You ~