Lovely Bait

Love That Kills..

I ran downstairs to the mall's parking lot. It was two in the morning, the mall was closed, and everywhere we look was pitch black. My heart beat fast because I felt like he was somewhere near...

"I got him! He's in the parking lot!" I yelled into the small communicating chip on my tooth.

"We'll be there!" I heard Yuri panting in my brain. The others were running down too.

"Alright but hurry up!!!" I rushed them. I squinted my eyes to look for the bank robber. Then I saw something moving behind some cars. "Got ya!" I whispered, running towards him.

"Caught him!" I strained to say as I tackled the guy. "Stay down, bastard!!!" I kneed him in the ribs and he grunted.

"What section are you?!?" Sunny yelled in my brain.

I quickly looked for the section number. "B4!!"

I thought I was doing pretty good at this thing. I mean I caught the bad guy, my back-up team were coming, and I had a feeling we will be successful in doing the good again! But right when I was getting excited, the guy switched our positions, HIM on ME!!! I struggled to get out of his heavy body.

"HELP! HELP!" I yelled into the chip. But the guy put his hand in my mouth and pressed the tooth with the chip down so my team couldn't hear. "Arrrr~!!!! Argg!" I tried to say. Then I bit hit hand. He quickly took away his hand, but he didn't surrender or get off me. Instead, he put a poisoned hankercheif on my mouth. I would've done something but he was sitting on my arms too!!!

After that, I out and don't remember what happened...

When I woke up, I was in a science laboratory. I thought it was empty but I heard a voice behind me. Then I realized I was tied onto a chair pretty tight that blood wasn't getting through.

"Hey, babe, you woke up!" A guy said right in my ear.

"WHO ARE YOU??? WHERE IS THIS? GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" I yelled as loudest as I can.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're in my dad's laboratory. And calm down, girl! I'm not here to hurt you!" Siwon chuckled.

"Get me out of here or you'll REGRET!!!!" Yoona shreiked angrily. Siwon grabbed Yoona's frail shoulders to calm her down.

"Calm. Down. I'm not here to hurt you! Me and my team just need your help!" Siwon finally revealed. Yoona frowned, confused.

"Team? So you're a.....Ribet (pronounced like "Rebay")?" She asked, calmer.

"No. Ribet isn't the only spy school. I'm from Zchenny [Spy] Academy." He casually answered.

"And you need help? What kind of help?" Yoona hadn't decided to help them but she was still curious.

"We heard you're the best spy at Ribet. You're very famous at our academy. You're #101 right? The one who never failed a mission and did great service to the public without disappointement and with the highest fighting skill level?" Siwon tried to make sure.

Yoona was a bit embarrassed to admit herself that she was all that but it was true!

"Y-yeah that's me..." Yoona blushed.

"Well, welcome! I'm #100! The name's Siwon. And yours is?" SIwon finally introduced himself. Yoona hesitated.

"Y-yoona...Now let me go." Yoona coldly said. Siwon's face turned serious, angry, and intense.

"Now that we introduced ourselves.....YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK LIKE THAT TO YOU SUNBAE!!!!" Siwon hit Yoona in the face for punishment. Yoona grunted bitterly. She tasted blood in . She sighed frustratedly and away the blood.

"I'm sorry." She said, avoiding his eye contact. Her pride was CRUSHED.

"Good. Now," Siwon slightly smiled. "SOOYOUNG, COME IN!"

Yoona knitted her brows together in shock and looked at the entrance--Sooyoung ran in! Yoona's heart beat faster.

"Sooyoung!" She gasped. Sooyoung smiled widely and squealed.

"I missed you so much, Yoona!!!!!!" SOoyoung hugged her head.

"I missed you too but please untie me!" Yoona pleaded. Siwon disapproved but Sooyoung looked at him with a "untie her or it's a mission failed!" look. Siwon sighed and walked to the back of the chair to untie Yoona's wrists, then her ankles. Yoona shook her wrists to get the blood flowing.

"Sooyoung!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoona squealed and jumped around and embraced Sooyoung excitedly. "I missed you so much!!!"

Sooyoung used to go to Ribet Academy with Yoona. They were BEST of the BEST friends. They had the same dream of becoming the best spy ever, they were the same age, and they did EVERYTHING together. Yoona was overwhelmed with warm emotions. The reason why they haven't seen each other in the longest time ever, is that Sooyoung secretly changed academies from Ribet to Zchenny.

"What have you been doing?!?" Sooyoung said.

"Okay, girls, reunion is sweet and all but we have to get down to business." Siwon reminded Sooyoung.

"Oh yeah, okay." Sooyoung agreed and turned to Yoona. "So I'm part of Siwon oppa's team. I transferred to Zchenny Academy, like, five years ago, if you have noticed that I was gone."

"What??" Yoona suddenly turned upset.

"And we want to invite you to Zchenny Academy officially. You're getting a scholarship here!" Siwon congratulated. But Yoona didn't feel happy.

"What?!?!?" She glared at Siwon. "And why should I come to Zchenny?"

"Whoa, drop your nasty attitude. I'm your sunbaenim." Siwon turned hard again. Yoona cleared and stood straight. "You should come to Zchenny because Ribet is for amateurs."

"Yeah. Once you're greatly trained and ready for REAL missions, our CEO, aka my dad, sends invitations to ONE student from Ribet in two years. And you're chosen!" Sooyoung added.

"So YOUR dad is the CEO?" Yoona asked. Sooyoung smiled and nodded.

"Yes. And please come to Zchenny. You won't regret it! You do REAL missions here, Yoona! REAL, DANGEROUS, IMPORTANT missions..." Siwon watched Sooyoung manipulate Yoona.

"We do missions at Ribet..." Yoona argued.

"No, those missions aren't for spies....They're for heroes! There is no such thing as PUBLIC spies...That's stupid! Spies are secret! That's a LEGIT spy. Being a hero is cool and all but I thought you wanted to be a spy. Ever since we were little, we DREAMED to be the best spy there is. But right now, you're wasting your amazing skills to be a HERO. Ribet is ripping you off. At Zchenny, they teach you to be a REAL secret spy and you get to do all kinds of missions here! Even assassinating!"

Yoona's heart skipped a beat at the last part. Assassinating??? She got excited.

"R-really?" Yoona was tempted. But she quickly erased the desire. "No, I can't come to Zchenny. Rule #1 in the 134-page rule book is to be loyal to your academy! And rule #2 is be loyal to your team! If I transfer here, I'll be BREAKING BOTH of those rules!"

"Yoona, Yoona, Yoona......" Sooyoung shook her head and closed her eyes, wiggling her index finger side to side. "First of all, 134-page rule book?!? How limited!!! When you transfer to here, you'll receive a NEW rule book that is only 53 pages long." Yoona was getting more tempted by the moment. "And secondly, don't think of it as not being loyal to Ribet. Think of it as you're GRADUATING!!!"

Yoona thought for a moment. "Graduating?"

"Yes! Graduating! To a university! Zchenny is where all the REAL stuff happens!" SOoyoung added. Siwon slyly smiled on the sidelines.

Right when Yoona was SO close to being on their side, she got the senses into her. "Wait wait....Just give me some time to think about this. I can't choose right now. Call me in again next week, please?" She answered weakly.

Sooyoung disappointedly sighed but nodded. "Fine." She said with some attitude hidden under. She couldn't openly show attitude because even if Yoona and SOoyoung were friends, Yoona was her sunbaenim by TWO numbers.

"Alright, I'll take you home." SIwon offered. Yoona tightly smiled and walked outside, SIwon behind her. Then he asked Yoona to wait outside for a few moments to speak with Sooyoung before leaving.

"Stressful, huh?" Siwon smirked.

"YES. Why won't she just accept the invitation?!?" Sooyoung punched the wall.

"Chill, man. It's okay. I mean did you think it was going to be easy to trick a girl who is the best female spy in history who is only a senior in high school, AND who has the IQ of a genius? It'll take some time. But hey, I know we can manipulate her. She'll fall into our tricks so just have patience." Siwon walked over to Sooyoung and kissed her on the forehead. Sooyoung bit her bottom lip shyly and blushed like crazy. Siwon turned around to go back to Yoona, smirking.