Leaving you without goodbyes

A letter for you before I die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oppa-ya. When you'll come back, huh? You have been busy since 7 months ago. We've never talk to each other nor meet. I missed you so bad. " Krystal sighed sadly. Kai, the person that she loved after her parents has never meet her since he became a dancer of a popular boyband named EXO. She walked to the kitchen, finding something to eat. She has been a lazy girl since her auntie has been arrested by police because of abusing her. Sulli was the one who reported her auntie to the police after they became friends. Now, Sulli had to stay in China, following her boyfriend, Tao. After finding some cookies to eat, she went to her room. As she starts munching the cookies, she got an idea. " Aha! Since I missed Kai oppa so bad, how about making him a letter? Then I'll send to him! " She grins widely as she approach her study table and take out a paper with bunnies on it and her beloved pen that she bought with Kai.

 

 

 

  ~

 

She smiles as she done write the letter. " I'll go to the post office to send this letter to Kai oppa! Then, I'll go to orphanage to check out the kids. What should I bring? Hmm. Krystal, palli think! " She knocks her head. " Oh yeah! I had a lot of teddy bears and books! Maybe I should bring to the kids and they must be so happy! Good idea Krystal! " She said to herself and started to pack unused teddy bears and books and put it in the box. After finish doing it, she makes a thumb up to sign that she made a good job. She looks at the the clock. It shows 2:30 in evening " Oh my god! I'm late! " She rushly went to the cupboard and starts to find some clothes.

 

               

 

After she satisfied of what she wear, she took the letter and put it in a cute envelope. She then put in a small bag that Kai gave to her and it's hanged on her shoulder and carefully carry the box. Her phone rang. She put down the box and her small bag then grabs her phone. She looked at the screen name, Kai. She bit her lower lip from screaming happily. She was just thought about him and it was just like a miracle. " Hello oppa? " Krys-ah, where are you, hm? " Krystal couldn't help herself from smiling. " I'm in the house. I want to go to the post office to send something then I want to go to the orphanage. Wae hm? " " Oppa is infront of your house. Palli come out. Oppa missed to see your face. " Kai said lovingly. Krystal's eyes widened. " Huh?! You're already infront my house? " She said as she looks outside. Kai was waving at her with his face plastered with a charming smile. She ended the call and ran to the door excitedly. It has been a while since Kai didn't met her. She opens the door and shouted happily. " Kai oppa! " He grins widely as she approach him and give him a big hug. " Oppa, I missed you so much! How come you didn't call me? " She looks at him with a pair of watery eyes. " Aigoo, someone is gonna cry. " He pinches her nose and chuckles softly. " You didn't miss me, did you? " Krystal pouts and folds her arm. " Ya, paboya. If I didn't miss you, then why I'm here, hm? " He looks at her lovingly as he pecks her forehead softly. " I'm sorry for not calling you and meet you for 7 months. I'm busy with my so-perfect life. I'm sorry for not being here with you, to comfort you when you're sad, to hug you when you're broken down and all. Forgive me? " His eyes were filled with guilty. Krystal his hair and flashes a sweet smile. " Oppa-ah, no matter what, I will never mad at you. Even for once. I can't mad to a person that always push me or stop me according with my needs. The person like that shouldn't be treated badly. Especially with his own bestfriend. " Kai laughed at her so-sweet action that make her pout. " Someone is trying to be sweet. " " Yah! Kai-ya! " She hits his chest madly while Kai continue laughing at her.

She stops hitting him as she cough. " Uhk. Uhk. " Kai looks at her worriedly. " Krys? Krys? Are you okay? " He holds her shoulders. " Op.. Uhk... pa.. " She looks at him. Her eyes were both small and watery because she coughed a lot. " I.. I just want to you say that.. Uhk..Uhk..Uhk.. " " Me what? Krys what happened to you? " His tears flow down. " You got pranked by me! " She jumps crazily. Kai was speechless. " KRYSTAL JUNG! " " Run! " Krystal shouted as she laughs. She pulls off her shoes and hold it as she run as fast as she can. He then laughed with her action and started to chase her. " You can't run from me, Krystal Jung! " They started to run and chase with laugh as there's no tomorrow.

When they arrived at their favourite place, Krystal stops running and pants. " Ah, tired. " She said while looking around. " Where's Kai oppa? " She wore her shoes. She was about to find him and suddenly, she feels like someone's hugging her from behind. The boy panting tiredly. " Yah, let me go. " Krystal tried to get out from his embrace but he hugged her tighter. " Don't leave me. " He bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter