■ F I N A L ■

Troll Love

Author's POV

 

" Minnie-ah, let's hang out today. I'm freaking bored. " Jongdae said and smiled. Well, he's bored to death. All he does in his house is just lying in the bed and got insulted by his dad who freakishly hate him to the hell's pit.

" Sure. I don't have anything in mind anyway. " Minhye replied with a beating rapidly heart. God, who wouldn't love that cheeky smile. How she wished she had some courage to even confess.

" Okay. I'll pick you up at 6. Be sure to be fast. I have plans. Oh and yeah dress nicely. " I decided to confess to her today. I'm sure she likes me too since she's a person of actions instead of words. Her actions towards me really show how much she loved me. Or maybe it's just me. I don't mind what's her answer is, because I'm born to accept rejection.

" Yeah yeah dork. " I glared playfully and punched him on the arm. I know he's mocking me because I always got late thanks to my dad and dress simple; a sweater with a tight pants. He just eye-smiled me and walked away to prevent any risk getting hit by me again. I smiled and ran after him.

▲▼

6pm.

Jongdae's POV.

I hilted my car infront of her house. Then, I got out of my car and rang the doorbell of her house. Her mum, Mrs. Kang opened the door and after she realised it's Jongdae, she hugged him like her real son. She knew his background and how his family treated him, so she treated him with affection and love he never get enough . Mrs. Kang opened the door wider and let him in. I saw Minhye, in a soft navy blue dress talking to her dad who was probably interrogating her with whom will she be going out with. Jongdae came in to the living room and greeted Mr. Kang. Then out of the blue, Mr. Kang sighed and said;

" Fine fine Min-ah. You can go out. But, don't come home late or else I'll lock you out. And Jongdae-ah, don't send her home late or I'll beat you to death. Ok? " The same advice everytime I'm taking Minnie out. I even remembered every single words.

" Yes Mr. Kang. I will. No worries. Your precious daughter is safe in my arms. " I nodded and smiled.

" Hahahahaha. You sounded like her boyfriend, Jongdae-ah. Okok go now or your time would be cut short. Bye. " Mr. Kang kissed her daughter's forehead and climbed up the stairs to his reading room. We walked to Mrs. Kang and she hugged the two of us.

" Take care ok. I entrusted you to take care of my babygirl ok? " Mrs. Kang adviced me.

" Yeah sure. I will. No worries. We'll be going now. Bye. " We walked out the door and waved at her and got into the car and heading off.

▲▼

Minhye's POV

We both arrived at Eunhae Cafe to have some drinks. We chatted on and on until the waiter came and placed our drinks on the table. We muttered thankyou and the waiter nodded before walking off.

" So Jongdae, what are you planning to do today? " I finally thought of something beneficial to ask and let it out with words. Weird. He smirked and quoted;

" It's for me to know and for you to find out. " He wiggled his eyebrows and his smirk turned wider. Oh how I want to wipe it iff his face.

" Fine Kim Jongdae fine. " I gave him my murder glare. He smiled and continue sipping his caramel macchiato and acted like nothing just recently happened. Seriously.

▲▼

Jongdae's POV

After finishing our drinks, we headed off to a playground where we first met. We often go here when leisures. I asked Minnie;

" Minnie, do you have someone in your heart or you've been crushing on? "

" Huh why? Why the sudden? " She asked, a bit curious and puzzled.

" I believe you know that's not the answer I want. " I replied.

" Oh... kay. Yes I have someone I've been crushing on. " She said, nervously maybe because frightened as I asked her strictly just now. Okay poor her.

" Aish. I'm just asking. Don't be afraid. " I patted her head and she eyesmiled. God, this is the best view I've ever laid my eyes on. 

 

Minhye's POV.

Why the hell did he ask? It's not like he likes me too or what. Or maybe... k no no way he likes someone as dirty as me. 

" Mind telling me who is this unlucky guy? " I snapped out of my trance and back to the reality. Unlucky? You are the one, Kim Jongdae. The unlucky one who got loved by a dirty woman like me. The thought made me rethink twice of the idea of confessing. Or maybe I just should. To lift off the problems off my shoulders. Ok this is the time. Inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale. Ok.

" Ok the unlucky guy goes by the name of Kim Jongdae. Yes you.. " he looked surprised and I closed my eyes knowing the answer and started again. " I like you, no screw that, I love you. I love how your eyes would turn into crescents when you smile and laugh. I love how your lips widen when you smile. I love how you fiddle with your fingers when you're having cold feet. I love how you messed your hair when you're feeling useless. I love how you would prevent your tears from falling when you got insulted by your dad not giving me any slim chance of worrying you. I love everything about you, flaws and all. I know it's a bad luck for you to have a dirty girl like me to love a guy whom girls ever dreamed of having one. I know- " I got cut off when a pair of lips crashed into mine. I was startled, I don't know what to do. Jongdae massaged his lips againsf mine. Seconds  by seconds, I was falling under his spell and closed my eyes and kissed those plump lips back.

Minutes after that, he backed away, panting, out of breath.

" Don't worry. I love you too, flaws and all. " He continued the oxygen out of me. And I gladly kissed him back. 

 We backed away. And smiled. We both feeling contented to know each other's feelings. It's like a big burden had been lifted off our shoulders. We walked along the playground, holding hands.

 

Jongdae's POV.

Just now, I'm having cold feet of telling her but instead I got startled by her confession. We walked, swinging our hands together; with wide smiles plastered all along the corner of our lips. Then,

" Jongdae-ah, what makes the two of us now? " She asked with faint blushes tinted on her chubby cheeks. Gosh, she's effing cute as hell. 

" What? What do you wanna be? " I acted innocent .

" Huh? " She asked, puzzled.

" We are already best friend. So, what do you wanna be? Super best friend? " I unleashed my troll side.

She tilted her head to the side and looked straight into my eyes. 

" Or even Super Mega Bestfriend ? "

She scrunched her nose cutely, still not getting the picture. 

" Or Super Duper Bestfriend ? "

She furrowed her eyebrows.

" Or Super Duper Ultra Mega Bestfriend? " 

I asked, poking with her patient. I know she's so short-tempered sometimes. 

" What the fudge are you trying to say, huh ?! If you don't want to have a relationship with a dirty woman like me, just say- " I cut her off with a kiss. She slowly kissed me back. I backed away. She glared at me while blushing madly. 

" That makes the two of us; a girlfriend and a boyfriend. " I pecked her little nose and cheeks. 

 

Author's POV.

So after rain, there will always be a rainbow . And after every sadness and pain, there will be happiness and contentment. So these two finally made it to marriage after alot of arguements, lover quarrels, jealousy and etcetera to the point they almost broke up. 

" You may kiss the bride. " He said and they kissed sweetly. Jongdae held Minhye's hands before turning to face the audiences. They bowed in sync and walked through the aisle and get out. 

" Thank you Minnie, for dealing with my stupid jealousy, my troll side and whatever. " Jongdae said.

" As much as I hate your troll side, it's okay because if it's not because of it, we won't be what we are now. " She replied and kissed his nose. 

 

They got into the car and drove off. Heading to their new house waiting for them.

 

▲▼

 

 

■ A/N ■

It's officially over now. If this , I'm sorry. Anw, thanks to those who read and subcribed to this. Thankyou so much. I love you all.

- derpydork -