Final

Surprise?

OAO

What's wrong with _____?

OAO

 


 

"I'm w-what?" _____ asked.

"I know it's hard to believe. Most are in disbelief when they first hear those words." the doctor said.
Still in disbelief, _____ got up and looked at the doctor, smiling weakly.
"Thank you for taking your time and seeing me."
"Do you need help getting out?" the doctor asked, worriedly.
_____ smiled and shook her head. "I"ll be fine."

ℓℓℓ

_____ hurried, with many bags, to meet up with Kidoh and Jin. The three of them were buying last minute things for the party later that night. As she was getting closer to them, she heard them arguing.
"But that isn't the one that Namjoon likes, Seokjin."
"I think I would know, Hyosang. I'm one of his band members."
Kidoh scoffed at his best friend's shallow comment. _____ look at both best friends.
"Of course, cause you're his band member."
"Yah. What's going on here? Hyosang?" _____ asked, looking at her boyfriend.
"Nothing. Let's head back." Kidoh answered, grabbing her hand and leading her to the exit of the store.

ℓℓℓ

The car ride back to the party was quiet and awkward. _____ glanced from her boyfriend to the road once in a while. She wanted to ask what happened, but she didn't want another argument to start in the car, between the two friends again.

ℓℓℓ

All the boys and _____ finally got the party started. The '95 liner babies and Jungkook were denied alcohol. (They were given banana milk.) Few of the boys were playing truth or dare, another few were playing Mario Karts 8 and the rest were just lounging around.
"Yah, yah! What are you doing?! You can't pass me!" J-HOPE was heard shouting, A-Tom chuckling after.
"Come on, hyung! You have to win. I'm going to lose the bet now."  Yano cheered J-HOPE on.
But _____ in particular wasn't feel well. The smell of the alcoholic drinks were making her sick. And the occasional loud shouting from the boys playing truth or dare wasn't helping ease her headache either. But there was suddenly an extremely loud shout from the boys and _____ looked towards the group. They all looked at her, Kidoh included.
"You have to do the dare, hyung." Rap Monster said, pushing Kidoh.
"Come on! Do it!" the other boys chanted.
"_____! I love you so, so much!" he professed, full of aegyo.
He started throwing hearts, bbuing bbuing and giving bunny ears to her. She a smile formed on her lips as she looked at her boyfriend and held back a laugh. "Am I the cutest?"
"I love you too, my Kiddo." she said back. "You're the cutest guy ever."
The boys all awwed, punching and pushing Kidoh. _____ shook her head at the loud boys. She went back to watching the other boys play Mario Karts, rubbing her head and drinking a glass of water.
"Hey _____."
She looked up at saw Jin.
"Hello Seokjin." she smiled at him. She then realized that he had been gone all this time. "Where'd you go?"
"I went out to think. To apologize to Hyosang. I said a pretty shallow thing to him before, when we were shopping." Jin answered. "What did you say to him? It was pretty awkward in the car with you two brooding boys."
"We were arguing about some Pokemon stuff for Namjoon. Hyosang remembered from their trainee days and I remembered something different. I used the "I'm his band member." excuse. It was a pretty stupid argument."
_____ smiled, shaking her head. "You two are such weirdos."
Jin let out a laugh. Kidoh looked over at you and Jin laughing, feeling mad. Your smiled disappeared and you gave Jin a serious expression.
"Can I tell you something, Seokjin? You can't tell anyone. Especially Kidoh."
Jin raised an eyebrow, but it quickly turned into concern. "What's wrong?"

ℓℓℓ

"You're what?!" Jin exclaimed quietly. He ran his hand through his hair. "Oh my god."
"Don't tell anyone okay?"
"Don't tell anyone what?" a familiar voice asked.
Jin and _____ looked and saw Kidoh. She was about to say something, but Jin beat her first.
"Nothing."
Kidoh glared at Jin. He turned to his girlfriend.
"Tell me? Please _____?" he pouted.
She smiled and cupped his cheek, "It's nothing, Hyosang."
"Why won't you tell me?"
"Because it's nothing to worry about."
"Look Hyosang, if _____ doesn't want to say, she doesn't have to."
"Shut up Seokjin! This is me and girlfriend." Kidoh shouted. He pulled away from his girlfriend and walked right up to Jin.
By now, all the boys were watching the trio. The Mario Kart game had been paused.
"Don't do this Hyosang. I'll tell you later." _____ said, trying to lighten the mood. "Come on, this is a party for BTS."
"Yah, what's going on?" P-Goon asked.
"It's nothing―" Jin started.
"No it is something, Jin." Kidoh interrupted.
"Come on you two―" _____ tried to stop the two.
"Why can't you just let it go, Kidoh?"
"Wow Jin, don't you just know everything about everyone!"
"I don't everything about everyone!"
_____'s head started to spin. She massaged her temples to help, but it wasn't helping.
"Y-yah...you two..." she started.
"_____, are you okay? You look a little pale." SUGA asked, worried.
"I'm fine, Yoongi." _____ lied.
"You're such a know it all!"
"I am not!"
_____ shut her eyes and shook her head. She held onto SUGA for a bit before getting in balance again. She felt as if she was going to pass out any minute.
"Are you sure you're okay?"
She couldn't answer, as she out and fell.
"_____!" "Noona!"
Both arguing boys stopped their banter and saw their band mates rushing to the unconscious girl.
"_____?!" Kidoh asked.
"What happened to her?"
"We need to take her to the hospital."

ℓℓℓ

All twenty boys (A/N: Wow, that's a lot of boys. Is that even allowed in hospitals? LOL) were waiting for the news about _____. Kidoh and Jin were pacing around nervously. A doctor walked up to the boys as Kidoh and Jin stopped their pacing.
"What's wrong with my girlfriend? Is she alright?" Kidoh demanded.
The doctor smiled at him, "Yes she's fine. She was just dehydrated. She said she hadn't drank anything till a few hours ago. She's been two weeks along now, so we were particularly concerned about the baby, but it seems the baby is also fine too."
"Wait a minute." Kidoh asked. He looked at the doctor in disbelief. "Baby?!"
All the boys jaws dropped, while Jin breathed a sigh of relief.
"Thank goodness."
Kidoh turned to his best friend, "You knew?"
Jin held up his hands, "She just told me before we both started fighting."
"Noona is pregnant?!"
"Kidoh got some?"
"We're all going to be uncles?!"
The doctor looked at Kidoh, surprise. "She didn't tell you?" He smiled and continued, "Well congratulations, Mr. Jin. You're going to be a father. You're free to see her. Although she specifically asked for her boyfriend and a man named Seokjin first."
The doctor left the boys, who were still reeling in from the news. Kidoh was still staring at the hospital floor. Jin watched his friend to see if he was going to see his girlfriend. He sighed and grabbed Kidoh, dragging him to _____'s room.

ℓℓℓ

_____ stared out the hospital window, nervously waiting for her boyfriend and his best friend to see her.
"He probably knows by now...What's he going to think?"
She frozen when she heard the door to her room open. She saw Jin entering her room, while dragging Kidoh. He shoved Kidoh towards the bed that _____ was resting on. Kidoh stared at his girlfriend, finally breaking the silence when he sighed.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I wanted to surprise you?" _____ said, but it came out as a question. "You're not mad are you?"
Both lovers looked at each other. Kidoh smiled softly, sitting in the chair next to the hospital bed and took her hand in both his hands.
"Of course not."
A huge smile spread across her face as she tried to hold back her tears.
"I don't know what I would've done if you didn't want the baby." _____ sniffed.
"Hey, hey, hey. Of course I want this baby. The product of our love? Heck yes."
_____ let out a laugh, while crying. She looked at Kidoh, then to Jin, whole was standing awkwardly in the room.
"Are you two still mad at each other?" she asked. Both boys looked away. She groaned. "Come on. Will you two just make up already? A fight over what Pokemon Namjoon likes? The boys are probably worried sick about me because I fainted at the party and I'm pretty sure they're curious about the fight between you two. Just make up already. You two need each other in your lives."
Jin chuckled. "Are we still friends?"
Kidoh join in the laughter. "Of course. It was a stupid fight anyway."
"I'm sorry I used that stupid "I'm his band member." line."
"It's all right."
Both boys hugged each other. And at the same time, the rest of the boys entered the room.
"Are we interrupting something?" Seogoong asked.
"Their bromance is still as strong as ever." Rap Monster commented.
"Yah! Why are you guys here?" both best friends asked.
"We're here to see noona!/_____!" "Nothing!"
_____ watched as the boys huddled around Kidoh, congratulating him.
She brought her hands to , and shouted, "Hyosang!"
All the boys and Kidoh looked at her, wide eye.
"Yes?"
"I love you so, so much!" she professed, mimicking him when he did his dare. She giggled and quickly hid behind the blankets from embarrassment.
"Y-yah..."
"Awwww!!" all the boys shouted, pushing and shoving Kidoh again.

 

 


 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. (not) But here it! I apologize for any grammar or mistakes I might have missed. Or if this felt rushed. I feel like everything I write is always rushed. You guys knew she was preggers, right? Eh? Eh?