[encounter]

Scripted Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aish....I am really late...my classes is 8am and it's already 7am..I still need to wait and ride in the bus..sh*t!!

 

 

 

 

 

I ran as fast as I can to ride on the bus that arrive this 6:55 and hoping that I can still reach for it, bu damn, it' s already gone. I sigh. I should accept the fact that I will be late.  I stand on one of the pole there waiting for the next bus that will arrive, . But my thoughts is interrupt by a small voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello~"-the small voice said. I look to where it come from, I saw a girl who is in the one of the bench  that is smilling and looking at my direction, I turn my sight on the left and my right side, then at my back, thinking that maybe she is just looking at someone that is near me, but I failed, because I am the only one who is standing there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello there~"- I look at her again, and there she is smilling and waving both of her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Sh*t...another weird thing this day?'- I said in my head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello~...I'm here~"-she said again, now jumping with both of her hands waving. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I really need to get out of this place now."- I whisper to myself. I turn my back and started to walk when she shout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Mister wearing an blue t-shirt and a jeans, carrying a backpack, with blonde hair, can you hear me?!"-she shouted, I look at the place and all of them is looking at me, good thing that they are just few in here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mister with a bonde hair and---"-i cut hear words when I walk towards her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay...Miss...I know that I am the one you are shouting, so please, stop that"-I whisper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo, you talked to me!"-she shout, reason for the people to look at us. I covered with my palm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay..miss, I dont't know what you want, but please, don't shout, you are making a scene here, and I don't want any attention"-I said and she nodded. I look around and saw some of them are whipering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'what a cute couple'

'maybe they have a small fight'

'how sweet'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, this day is totally the most embaracing thing that happens to me. I look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter