☆【AD | Tabula Rasa】☆

☆【Derping Duo's Graphic and Advertising shop】☆ ┇Closed┇
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
         advertisment story fantascape extra  extra Tabula Rasa ABOUT : Do Kyungsoo is one of the most prominent psychologists in South Korea. After years of his work, he's even developed a name for himself- "Tabula Rasa". He's known as the 'blank slate' to all who enlists his aid, because he allows them to paint their emotions onto him for relief. But one day, he's called in to look into a young boy- Byun Baekhyun- who's been having random spasms of pain for the past year. The spasms are worsening, a feeling of foreshadowing seems to hang about the air, but Baekhyun still won't open up to anyone about his condition. Will Kyungsoo be able to help this boy and delve into the darkness of his mind? Or will he only serve to make things worse..? After all, there are some marks that just can't be erased and even a blank slate can portray them like shadows. 

Genre: Angst & Drama Characters: Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Jongin, Sehun Rating: Non-rated(M for other chapters) Message: "Annyeoung! I can't believe I've actually done it... This is my first fic and I'm totally excited to see how it's going so far! I'd love your support and feedback as I continue down this journey. Thank you so much for your time"
. Notice:
Please do not forget to credit us since we're helping by advertising.
If you want anything changed, please ask nicely as we don't accept rude behavior. .
Thank you for requesting with the shop and we hope to see you again.
- Boss  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter