Kimbap

Kimbap

28072014

Kimbap

Luhan

You were sitting by the window, feeling the cool spring breeze against your face, thinking when Luhan was going to call you. He had been really busy with The Lost Planet tour and hadn't called you for a week. You sighed while touching his face in your phone's lockscreen. The last time you saw him was like what, a month ago?

Just then, your phone began to ring, displaying a picture of the both of you on your birthday. "루한오빠♥" (Luhan Oppa) the caller display showed. Your pout instantly curved into a huge, wide smile as you excitedly answered the call.

L: 자기야~ (jagiya = baby) I missed you so much!
Y: 나도! (nado = me too) When can I see my lulu again? /pouts/
L: Soon! hehe. I've asked manager hyung to get someone to send to you the tickets to my TLP concert in Singapore! Studying there is tough, isn't it? So oppa can take your mind off your studies for awhile and see you hehe. 
Y: Omo! 진짜?! (jinjja = really) 고마워 오빠! (gomawo oppa = thanks oppa)
L: hehe it's nothing. I really miss your cooking as well.. How I wish I could taste the yummy Kimbap you make.. /sigh/
Y: that's why you have to quickly finish the tour and come back to me! hehe
* Sehun in the background: 형! (Hyung) 빨리! (bballi = faster) We have to start the rehearsal now! *
L: 미안해 자기야~ (mianhae jagiya = sorry baby) I have to go now /pouts/ see you at the concert! 사랑해~ (saranghae = loveyou) /muacks/
Y: 안녕 오빠~ (annyeong oppa)

You let out a heavy sigh and put down the phone. You got up and walked over to the Exo calender hung on the wall with all the dates of their schedule. You put your finger on it and traced along the dates, looking for the date when they would be in Singapore. Omo! it was just next week! You jumped up and began pacing back and forth, wondering what you should wear for that day. The white toga dress you just bought last week? No, you would be overdressed, you thought to yourself. What about the pinafore that your bestie gave you? Nahhh, you would just look plain weird in it. You hung your head low in despair and rest your head on your hand. All of a sudden, you thought of the dress that Luhan had first bought for you on your anniversary. It was simple, not too flashy and just beautiful. You eagerly put on the dress, looked into the mirror and made a few turns, satisfied with the dress -- it fit you to a tee.

Now that the wardrobe troubles have been settled, you started to ponder -- what should you prepare for him? Oh yes! The Kimbap that he missed so much. You hastily ran to the kitchen, preparing the ingredients for the Kimbap. You deftly and skillfully picked up the knife and started cutting the ingredients, every cut made with care and precision. You were practising extremely hard because of two reasons. One, you haven't made kimbap for a while now since Luhan isn't here to eat it and you had to practise to make sure your kimbap-making skills have not deteriorated. Two, it would be his first time eating your kimbap after ages, and you wanted him to enjoy it as much as he could. So you put your mind and soul into making the kimbap, without being distracted, not even for a split second.

/a week later/

You arrived at the place way earlier because you wanted to see Luhan and cheer him on with the kimbap you made before he started the concert. You were given a special pass so you could go backstage and see him. You asked a short-haired lady who was in staff uniform for directions and she led you to Luhan with a smile.

You observed him from afar as he fixed his outfit and hair in the mirror. /oh how suave and charming he looks/ /melts/ He turned around at caught you looking at him.

L: you-ya! /runs and pulls you into a tight embrace/
Y: 오빠 (oppa) I can't breathe!
L: hehe /breaks the hug/ You look gorgeous! Especially in the dress that I bought for you! /smiles peoudly/
Y: Of course! /cheeky smile/ Oh and 오빠! (oppa) Guess what I brought you?!
L: Bubble tea? /youshakeyourhead/ Cookies? /youshakeyourhead/ Underwear? /smirks/
Y: 오빠!!!! (oppa) /hits him on the back playfully/
L: ouchhhhhhh /pouts/ then what is it?
Y: /gives him an apologetic smile/ /takes out the kimbap/ Tada! Your favourite!
L: YAYYYYYYYYYYY! you짱! (youjjang! = you's the best!) 고마워 자기야~ (gomawo jagiya = thanks baby) /pecks you on the cheek lightly/
Y: finish it up okay! I spent lots of effort on it!
L: don't worry hehehe I'll polish it off clean /laughs childishly/

/after eating/

L: Thanks for the yummy kimbap you-ya ~ Really enjoyed it /eyesmilesyou/ I have to go now~ there's one last rehearsal before the concert starts~ /pouts/
Y: ahhh is that so? okay then.. /shows disappointed look/
L: Don't be sad alright? I'll drop by at your place after I'm done~ Pinky promise! /reaches out pinky to you/
Y: but you'll be tired..
L: no worries~ with you around, I feel more energised than ever! /smiles widely/
Y: hehe /smiles/ alright pinky promise! /extends your pinky to hook it around his/
L: /kisses your forehead/ bye~ love you! /waves before running to the stage/