Chapter 2

As Long As Our Relationship Last

Suho woke up with a start. The sun shone into the bedroom. Suho opened his eyes lazily. His face changed when he saw a huge face infront of him. He screamed and sat up quickly.

"What the...?" Suho almost cursed. "Chanyeol!"

"Morning hyung." Chanyeol grinned.

"Why are you here?" Suho asked.

"We told you, we will come in the morning. Remember?" Baekhyun asked from behind. Baekhyun was holding the same cookies they found yesterday, to be exact, he had eaten one.

"Baekhyun! Why are you eating my cookies?" Suho asked.

"They're irresistable. Lay hyung's a good baker by the way." Baekhyun said and munched on another. Chanyeol went over and took one for himself. "It's really nice! Can you just give it to us?"

Suho groaned. "Fine." Lay would bake me more anyway. "Take it."

Suho got up to shower and brush his teeth. Chanyeol and Baekhyun raced to the living room and the TV. Suho glanced over at them while brushing his teeth. They looked so happy together, they do weird things together. They do everything together. They stick to each other like glue. Nothing will stop them from being together. Suho then smiled at the thought of how they got together because it's the same day him and Lay too...

                                             ~FLASHBACK~

"Come on hyung!" Chanyeol screamed. Suho ran unsteadily towards him, holding a bunch of balloons.

"Why do you need me to help you take these? I already have my own to take!" Suho said.

"I have to protect these." Chanyeol said, holding up the box of cake. "It's Baekhyun's birthday!" Suho grunted at Chanyeol's happiness.

"I only met Lay for a month and you want me to propose to him?" Suho asked.

"You're never too early to do that. Besides, you have us for backup. We'll help you." Chanyeol winked.

They continued walking until they saw Baekhyun and Lay chatting by a fountain. "Baekkie!!" Chanyeol called out, waving his hands. It got both their attention. Suho saw Lay looking at him, smiling. He gulped, he had never been this nervous. This is it...

                                              ~REALITY~

Suho walked out of the shower. The couple watching a romantic movie played on the TV. Chanyeol had Baekhyun in his arms and they looked so comfortable, even in someone else's house. Suho sat down beside them and sighed, he wished Lay was here with him. Suho noticed the box of cookies on the table. He took one and tried it. It was really delicious. No wonder they loved it so much.


 

Suho doesn't know why the movie was boring to him because on the other side, BaekYeol are crying over it. Suho sighed and went to his room. His new job at a nearby cafe starts tomorrow so he has a free time today. He doesn't know what to do besides being annoyed by BaekYeol. He decided to clean the house a bit.

After an hour, the movie was over and Suho was done with cleaning the kitchen and bedrooms. BaekYeol were brought back to reality from the sad romantic movie.

"When are you two going back home?" Suho asked.

"At night maybe." Chanyeol said.

"So long? Are you two really so free everyday?" Suho asked.

"Yeah." Chanyeol said.

"Your life is a waste. You two only know how to play." Suho shook his head.

"It's not a waste. It's not like we don't have a job." Baekhyun said.

"Oh yeah? What job?" Suho asked.

"I have a job at the cafe nearby and Chanyeol has a job at a laundry shop." Baekhyun said.

"Cafe? XXX Cafe?" Suho asked.

"Yup." Baekhyun nodded.

"I am starting work there tomorrow." Suho said.

"Really? We're colleagues then! Great!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"I can't believe this. Make sure you don't disturb me at work." Suho said.

"Oh, don't worry about that. He's very serious at work. He won't bother you." Chanyeol said.

"Good." Suho said.In the afternoon, Suho managed to whip up a meal for the three of them. BaekYeol were amazed to know that Suho can cook well.

"This is nice." Chanyeol said.

"I learned from Lay." Suho said.

"No wonder it taste nice." Chanyeol said.

"Thanks." Suho said.

They began chatting about random things like childhood or about their dates. 

"We've decided to have a party in your house!" Chanyeol said.

"What?" Suho almost choked on his food.

"Next week. Everyone will be here!" Baekhyun added.

"My house isn't for partying." Suho said.

"Don't worry. We will help you in the decorations and people." Chanyeol said.

"What is the party for?" Suho asked.

"Your birthday. Remember?" Baekhyun asked.

Right, my birthday. Also the day Lay comes back. "And?" Suho asked.

"And, it'll be a surprise for you. We have a plan." Chanyeol said.

"It won't be a surprise since I know what you two are going to do already." Suho said.

"You don't know everything yet." Chanyeol winked.

Suho looked at them suspiciously. "Just don't mess up the house. No cooking in the house either. I wouldn't want anything to explode."

"Yes sir!" They saluted.


 

A/N: Chapter 2 completed. It's longer then Chapter 1 and I hope it's okay! BaekYeol feels here haha!