Chapter 13

As Long As Our Relationship Last

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I have no other choice, Chen. I- "

"But you can't hurt Suho hyung like this."

"It's not my fault! I didn't want this to happen either!" 

"You can stop it, hyung. Just tell them you love Suho hyung, not XiaoYu!"

"But she'll get hurt too."

"Hyung. I don't care. You must get things right again. Or else, you'll lose Suho hyung."

"I'm sorry. I can't do that..." 

Chen stared after the back of Lay. As the door closed, he sighed heavily. "You have a choice, hyung..You just don't want to do it." He mumbled.


 

Suho stayed in the hospital for another day. Lay has not been visiting him after the arguement. XiaoYu was no where to be found too. Among everyone, Kris seems to be the person who cares about Suho more. Everyone couldn't get hold of Lay. Now, Lay is gone with XiaoYu. Chen on the other hand, is trying to help Suho. But there is one secret that he can't say to Suho. Not never, but not yet...


 

"How long am I going to stay in this place?" Suho asked.

"Another few days." Chanyeol replied.

"Another few days. How many days?"

"3 or 4. But don't worry. We'll ask the doctor."

Everyone visited Suho that day. Everyone scattered around, doing their own things. BaekYeol at the corner with their phone, TaoRis by the door and Chen acompanying Suho.

"I'm sorry hyung." Chen apologized.

"You told me about Lay. I thank you for that." Suho said.

"But I kept it from you. For so long." Chen looked down.

"So long? What do you mean?" Suho asked.

"Well.." Chen fiddled with his fingers.

Suho grabbed his arm, "How long has Lay been with XiaoYu?" 

"A month." Chen replied.

"What? He..He lied to me..for a month?" Suho stuttered.

"All the business trips and visits to China. That month. He was..with XiaoYu.." Chen said.

Suho froze at that. Chen glanced over at Kris who was looking at them sternly. He walked over to them.

"I know it's hard for you right now." Kris said softly. "But you have to let it go. Maybe...Just maybe...He isn't the right guy for you." 

"Letting it go...after so long with him. You want me to let go?!" Suho screamed.

"Suho, I know it's-" Kris tried to say.

"You don't understand. You don't! You think it's easy for me to just let it go?" Suho cut him off.

"Suho.."

"Stop it. I don't want to listen to anything." Suho screamed and hid himself under the blanket.

Everyone looked at them. Kris sighed at the crying Suho under the blanket.

"Let's leave him alone for a while." Kris told everyone. They nodded and left the ward. 

"We cannot make him mentally unstable." Baekhyun said.

"But we can't hide the truth from him too." Chen said.

"Why must it be Suho hyung to suffer all this?" Tao asked.

"What must we do now?" Baekhyun asked.

"Honestly...I don't know either..." Kris answered.


A/N: This chapter is shorter because my ideas ran away. Hopefully they will come back for the next chapter D: I may or may not be starting another new fanfic. It'll be school life fic. I'm still thinking what characters to put in.