Something's Wrong

Sun Academy

"Master, one Seal was greatly injured. But...he survived." a guy in his eyeglasses bowed to a man with a small mark at the back of his neck. 

 

 

The man clenched his fists and gritted his teeth but he suddenly showed an evil smirk on his face.

 

"I bet the absorbing barrier was not that strong for it to absorb all other suns. I should better make a stronger one." the guy snapped with a not-so-obvious mark at the back of his neck.

 

"At least, I almost killed one." he added as he gave a menacing chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

 


It was already morning when the 12 Seals were picked up. Lay, who got his strength back, healed the other Seals especially Chanyeol. The injured Seals were regaining back their strength as they hopped in the infamous black limousine. Once inside, they all sighed of relief and tiredness.

 

"I'm not going to go to class today." Chen spoke while closing his camel eyes.

 

"Me too!" Tao butted in.

 

"Same here." D.O., Kai and Luhan talked in unison.

 

Kris and Suho glared at them but they suddenly gave a tired smile.

 

"Us too." they blurted out.

 

Chen, Tao, D.O., Kai, Luhan, Kris and Suho decided not to go to class and just stay at their room because of sleepiness and tiresomeness. Xiumin, Sehun and Baekhyun also decided to not go to class but they won't be staying in their room, instead they will go to the academy's arcade room (only for the Seals) to play and wear out their stress. Lay and Chanyeol chose to have a walk but then they went to their classroom instead.

 

While going to their classroom, the duo came across the class of Alex. Something within Chanyeol told him to watch the class. Lay went first, leaving the giant standing in the middle of the class 2A and 2B. Chanyeol peeked at the window of the door of class 2A and he's finding someone.

 

Where is she? They said she's in this class.

 

"Chan?" a voice came out.

 

The giant snapped out from his thoughts when he realized that Taemin, the Science teacher caught him. He almost lost his balance making a soft thud, enough to let the students inside hear. The students turned their heads at the door as they were surprised at seeing Chanyeol, in a peeking position.

 

"H..Hi..!" he stuttered of embarrassment.

 

"Oh my gosh, I think he's looking for Victoria." Sunny blurted out like a .

 

Alex, who was writing the notes from the blackboard, turned her head to the person making a commotion. She stared at Chanyeol and she gave a faint smile. She, then, returned to her work. Chanyeol blushed a bit making the idiot Victoria feel that the curly-haired's looking at her.

 

Taemin smiled at what's happening and spoke to Chanyeol.

 

"Channie, you could just talk to HER later. We still have classes, though." the teacher patted the giant's shoulder and winked.

 

"Ac..tua..lly... I'm just..." the giant responded but was cut off when the teacher closed the door.

 

What the hell are you doing? Idiot! Idiot!

 

The giant slapped his face as he went to his classroom and he was noticed by Lay, who was currently listening to their teacher. The teacher paused for awhile and he let the pink-faced boy to go inside and started his lesson again.

 

"What happened to your face, Fiery?" Lay whispered to his frustrated friend.

 

The giant just shook his head and focused on the teacher's discussion. Lay, who was a bit surprised of the giant's reaction, smiled and turned his head to the teacher.

 

 

 

 

 


"Gosh, Sunny! Is he really looking for me?" Victoria excitedly asked.

 

"Of course, invisible girl! He should be finding someone pretty and useful, but not me, cause I have Sehun-oppa." Sunny crossed her arms as she sat on her friend's desk.

 

The two girls were fangirling like crazy when they noticed Alex was sleeping. They thought for awhile and started to throw papers at the sleeping puppy. Hyunwoo glared at the two girls but the girls didn't stop throwing. He sighed and picked up the papers when Alex woke up. The disturbed puppy coldly stared at the girls and helped Hyunwoo clean up the mess. While cleaning, Hyunwoo noticed that Alex was not in herself. She should be screaming like hell to the two girls but she wasn't. She was like a zombie.

 

"Alex, are you okay?" Hyunwoo asked.

 

Alex stared at him and nodded. She lifelessly went out to throw the trashes. Hyunwoo was left on his seat, confused and worried.

 

What could have happen to her this time?

 

Alex went down the building after throwing the trashes when she met Xiumin, Sehun and Baekhyun from the arcade. The 3 Seals smiled at her when they noticed that Alex was not paying attention to them. The girl passed by them without minding them.

 

"What happened to her? She didn't even smile to us or just looked at us." Xiumin scoffed, confused.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun looked at Alex who was weirdly walking away from them, going to somewhere they didn't know.

 

"Something's definitely wrong here. Let's follow her!" Baekhyun snapped as the three of them ran to follow Alex.