Forced Smile

Forced Smile

 

There’s always that one person that noticed everything about you, even the things that you try to hide…

 
Fei runs to the classroom, she was late again, she cursed herself enough times already that if words could even kill, she would be dead. It was finals week, or for her hell week, and she was panicking and stressed all over again, with all of the final projects in all her subjects. She was at the point where her body’s going to give on her.
 
She glances at her watch, she was 15 minutes late. “!”
 
She reached the classroom and it was a really good thing that their professor wasn’t there yet. She relaxed a bit, she entered the classroom, panting.
 
“Wow, you’re lucky today Fei.” Eunhyuk greeted her with a smile as she took her seat beside him. He was her occasional seatmate, also the one who she has something special with, though she’s not sure what.
 
“Thanks.” She said, forcing a smile, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in her head. ‘Oh please, just let me survive the whole day…’
 
Eunhyuk was about to say something when the professor entered and immediately apologized and started the lesson, since he was late.
 
All throughout the class, Fei tried and tried to keep her attention at the lesson, but she can’t her head was just spinning and she wanted to sleep, but since she can’t, she really tried her hardest to pay attention. Also, not to attract any attention from her classmates, but little she did know that she already was.
 
First period finished and Fei was at the verge of fainting, if not her determination not to, she’s still fine. It was a good thing that her next class was still after lunch, she can relax until then, or she thought she was.
 
“Fei, Hyuk, let’s work on our final project in our break? So we won’t cram much when the deadline’s near. Is it okay?” Tiffany asks her and Eunhyuk.
 
Eunhyuk nodded, “Okay.” He said and looks at Fei.
 
Fei just nodded and smiled, even though she wanted to rest a bit, her finals were always a priority, she can rest later. He just hopes that her headache can go away now, so that she can concentrate and won’t worry them, especially Eunhyuk.
 
They stayed at the library and started working, everyone was silently working, except when they would discuss some things regarding the project.
 
Fei concentrates hard, and as she did, her head throb more, it was protesting that she stop thinking already. But she needs to help her group mates, they need to be able to finish it.
 
She ignores it again, but as time passed by, it became unbearable, and it amazed her that she was able to endure it until now. Maybe she just needs a breather, and just take some fresh air.
 
She stood up and looks at them, hoping that her true condition won’t show. “Um, I’m just going outside, I’ll be right back.” she said and forced a smile, she didn’t wait for their response and just left. Leaving the two a bit dumbfounded, especially Eunhyuk.
 
&&
 
Eunhyuk was bothered, really bothered all throughout their class, and even more in their break time. Aish, she thinks she can hide it from me…
 
He was walking by the hallway near the library, he went right after she exited, he can’t control himself anymore, he’s just really worried for her.
 
He noticed form the start, just after she sat beside him in their morning class, when she gave him a forced smile, he knows that something’s wrong. And the way she was acting, it wasn’t her usual happy self. He noticed what others failed to.
 
It’s because you notice little things when you like someone, even the littlest details, even the things she tries to hide.
 
He turns in a corner and saw her walking slowly, he felt relieved to see her still okay, but he noticed she was wobbly as she walked. He runs to catch up on her.
 
“Fei!” he called, as he reached her.
 
Fei turned to look at him, and she was crying. And it was the first time he saw her in that state, so fragile, like she was about to fall if he just poked her. She fell back, and Eunhyuk was quick to catch her, he then took her in an embrace.
 
“Pabo-yah, you could’ve just told us you weren’t feeling well…” he said.
 
Fei didn’t say anything and buried her head on his chest, and she just cried, her head was still hurting and her body just wants to lie down, she was so tired that she just wanted to faint. It was this moment that she felt the weakest.
 
But with Eunhyuk hugging her, and just her back, comforting her, it felt good and it lessened her tiredness. She held onto him for support, she like it, that feeling where you could actually ask for support and comfort. Although she was wondering how he knew, maybe it just showed. But she didn’t care, she just cherished the moment.
 
Eunhyuk held her gently, like she was a toy that was breakable. It felt good, holding her close to him.
 
“Eunhyuk… thank you…” she said after calming down, her head still buried on his chest. And now, she doesn’t actually now how to face him, she felt embarrassed about what happened.
 
“…” Eunhyuk breaks the hug and looks at her, or rather examines her.
 
Fei was surprised, and she couldn’t help but blush, Eunhyuk was staring at her, examining her face. She felt conscious and she felt her heart race.
 
“Hm, I think you’re going to get a fever…” Eunhyuk said, after examining. He nodded, “Yeah, you should get some rest young lady.”
 
Fei managed to smile at that, though her head was still throbbing. “My head hurts a lot.” She pouted, playing along. Eunhyuk was always the one making her smile, with his jokes and other antics.
 
And suddenly, Eunhyuk did the unexpected, he carried her up into his arms, bridal style. Fei gasped as he did, she quickly put her hands on his neck, afraid that she might fall.
 
“Come on, I’ll take you to the clinic.” Eunhyuk smiled and started to walk.
 
“Uh, Eunhyuk. I can walk--”
 
“Yeah, but your walking was so wobbly that you’re going to be stared at and they’re going to think you’re drunk.” Eunhyuk said.
 
“And you think this isn’t going to attract any attention?” she asks, raising an eyebrow.
 
Eunhyuk ignored her and just continued walking, a bit fast now, because there were a lot of students staring. Fei managed to laugh then, but she stopped because her head ached again.
 
“The next time that you get out of bed in this condition, I’m going to lock you up.” He said as he saw it.
 
She managed to smile a bit. She really felt good and giddy inside because of what he said. She noticed how manly Eunhyuk is, with what just happened, how he acts and his gestures. But at the same time, he still looks cute because of his blonde hair and gummy smile.
 
She also noticed how he always glances at her once in a while, she can see it in her peripheral view while he walks to the infirmary.
 
She smiled and just relaxed. She’s just going to wait and see what happens next.

-END-

A/N: omg~ my first hyukfei fic~ :> im just freaking in love with this couple.. though they dont have interactions at all T^T i just recently love fei, and then i saw a fic about them, and yes, my fangirl fantasties started XD lol

is this a fail btw? O.O

i hope you'll learn to love this pairing ^^ 
comments are loved~ <3