I Don't Need GOT7's Omma

Omma?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung!!” Youngjae shouted as he opened Jinyoung’s room with a hard tug, causing a small vibration in the glass door.

Jinyoung just come out from toilet in his room and surprised to see Youngjae so panic.

“Jaebum hyung… Jaebum hyung…” Youngjae said stumbling while trying to catch his breath.

Jinyoung frowned, he walk over to Youngjae and touch his shoulder gently. "Calm down, what’s wrong with Jaebum hyung?"

Youngjae not answered the question. He just pulled Jinyoung's arm, took him ran to his and Jaebum’s room, regardless of the curious maknaes they passed.

“Look hyung,” said Youngjae when they both arrived at his doorway.

Yes, Jinyoung can see that, Jaebum looks fidgeting in his sleep. He could even hear the low moan and heavy breath from the figure.

“Hyung… why?” The question came out from Jinyoung’s mouth without he realize. His eyes stared blankly toward the leader.

“I don’t know hyung. When I back from shower he already like that.” Youngjae seem to hear Jinyoung’s question and thought that question for him. Jinyoung snapped, he could hear the worry from Youngjae’s voice. He gently patted the boy's shoulder before stepped closer to Jaebum.

Jinyoung kneeling beside Jaebum and softly touched his forehead, hot. Jinyoung is aware that today his leader was more subdued than usual, but when the younger asked Jaebum just said it because his throat hurt. Who would have thought it will as bad as this. Jaebum must withstand the pain like hell because he doesn’t want to make the members worry. He even not changed his clothes and went to bed, until his clothes wet with sweat. Jinyoung bit her lower lip and sighed.

“Youngjae-ya, please get me a thermometer and fever medicine. Oh, a bowl of warm water and a small towel too please,” Jinyoung said, getting up to the stack of Jaebum’s clothes, intends to take a change of clothes.

“Youngjae-ya?” Jinyoung turned toward the door when he did not hear a reply from Youngjae.

The younger was still glued there. He blinked for a moment before answering stumbling, “Oh, ye–yes hyung!”

Jinyoung sighed before focusing back on the stack of clothes in front of him. He took a piece of t-shirt and pants and a pair of socks. Jinyoung deftly replace Jaebum pants and fitted the socks. Just as he would switch to replace Jaebum shirt, he heard a knock. Mark stood in the doorway with a look as if to say, is he okay?

“Good you come, hyung. Help me make he sit, I have to change his shirt.”

Mark immediately positioned himself on the other side and picked Jaebum up to the sitting position.

“So hot,” Mark said when his hands interact with Jaebum’s body. Jinyoung just muttered quietly as a responds while busy put the t-shirt on Jaebum.

“Done,” he said briefly as he hinted Mark to lay Jaebum back.

“Hyung, this…” Youngjae came into the room with a tray of items that had been mentioned by Jinyoung.

Jinyoung took over the tray and put it beside Jaebum’s mattress while thanking Youngjae.

“Hyung! What happen to Jaebum hyung?”

“Is he okay?”

The maknaes scramble entering the room and asking question when Jinyoung put the thermometer on Jaebum’s underarm to measure his body temperature. Jackson followed behind them half-annoyed.

“I told you to just go to sleep,” Jackson fumed. He stared at Jinyoung as if apologizing for failing to hold the two maknaes. Jinyoung smiled at him before turning to the maknaes who have been sitting next to Youngjae, staring at their leader concerned.

“He got fever, but don’t worry, he'll be fine.”

“But he doesn’t look okay hyung,” said Bambam.

“How is this? Why should at time like this?” Yugyeom began biting his nails, a sign that he was very anxious. Of course, this time they are in the middle of their second mini album promotion. Packed schedule are still waiting in front of them.

Jinyoung not had time to respond because thermometer on Jaebum’s underarm beeped. Jinyoung quickly pull it out and sighed when he saw the numbers listed there.

“How is the temperature?” ask Mark. Jinyoung handed the object in his hands to Mark.

“How?” Jackson asked impatiently.

“Almost 40 degrees,” said Mark quietly.

“What?!” maknae scream in unison.

“No wonder he got like that,” Jackson muttered as he stared at the figure that lay in front of him.

“Have you called Noyoung hyung?” Mark asked Jinyoung.

“Ah!” Jinyoung remembered he had not called their manager. After they drove back them to the dorm, the managers went back because there are some matters that have not done yet. “Can you call him hyung?”

Mark nodded and left the room to call the manager.

“Jackson-ah, help me make Jaebum hyung sit. He must take the medicine,” pleaded Jinyoung which makes Jackson moved directly replace Mark position.

Jinyoung insert two pills into Jaebum’s mouth when Jackson managed to make him sit. Then he took the glass of water and get ready to make the leader drink it.

“You're going to make him drink just like that?” asked Jackson stoped Jinyoung.

“So how?”

“You know, like in drama.” Jackson pointed to his lips and then pointed to the leader’s lips.

“Hyung!” Bambam shouted, could not understand why Jackson was still able to joke at a time like this.

“Then you do it!” Jinyoung replied, rolling his eyes.

“Hyung, drink please,” Jinyoung said softly while holding Jaebum's shoulder and pressed the mouth glass to his lips.

All watched with dismay when Jaebum started gulping the water until he coughed and spilled a little water in a glass. Jackson frantically patting his back and Jinyoung put the glass before wiping the water around Jaebum’s mouth. Jinyoung instructed Jackson to lay back their leader when the cough has subsided.

Jinyoung deftly dipped a small towel into warm water which was brought by Youngjae, squeeze and fold it before placing it in Jaebum’s forehead.

“You guys don’t worry. Jaebum hyung is stronger than you think.”

They all switch their attention to Jinyoung, he is staring and smiling at Jaebum who still restless in his sleep. They know Jinyoung have known Jaebum longer than them. He must be more understood about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter