who are you? who am I?

the boy behind a mask and the maniac

1.Who are you? Who am I?

Baekhyun POV ‘

I see you so many times even in my dream... I hear you... your voice and your heart... I know you.. more than you... I love you more than yourself....Byun Baekhyun’

Sign

Calypso

Another message again? And it’s from you again? Hufft why you never tired to make me wondering who are you? And why you so confident of yourself? What did you said? You know everything of me more than myself? You can hear my heart? Meh what a bull!

Do you know how I feels everyday? Every second? You don’t know how I can’t breath just for a second! You don’t know how I wanted the freedom! You don’t know how I wanted her...

“Cih! Another again?! Why they never tired to waste my precious time? They don’t understand how hard I’m breath when I’m running because of my schedule!”ask Tao sarcasm with his mad face.

“Hold on! Wait! What did you said? Your precious time? It’s mine! My precious time Tao! That send this latter for me, not for you!”answer me with my own smirk.

“Ha! You’re right! But, I actually talk about another who very annoying me like an insect! Do you know hyung, if it’s not because the contract I’ll quit from this jail!”

“ jail? Do you mean our dorm? Or SM building?” Ask Chanyeol join the conversation.

“Both of them saekki-ya!” “Whooa hold on Tao, why are you mad at me? What’s my fault? I’m not that anyway ”said Chanyeol defend himself while rolling his eyes.

“I’m sorry hyung, I just can’t help it... you know is hard for me to control my own emotions... and I really tired for all of this thing, running... running... I really can’t breath hyung! I want to take a rest, and I don’t care if that’s mean rest is peace.. I just want to sleep, sleep for ever...”regrets Tao to Chanyeol with his sad face, and without saying another words he walk to his room.

“Well is better if we sleep too..” I said and start to take a sleep for another schedule tomorrow.

Hey! Calypso you said you know everything about me more than myself, than, do you know how hard for me to breath in this jail? If you know it, so stop sent me that stupid message, it’s killing me inside you know? But if you don’t know let me tell you this and I’ve tell you this, so stop it please... I want take a breath just for a second. Please.. I beg you.

(***)

A lin POV

Who am I? Haha I don’t even know who I am. I just can’t stop it. I cant stop from watching you. You’re the one who make me like this Byun baekhyun.

Don’t you remember me?..

“...That sends this letter for me, not for you!”

Deg!

? You call me ? Yeah bastard I’m a and it’s because of you. You saved me from the darkness at the same time you broke me into pieces.

Like I said before, I see everything...I hear anything... even now I hear you calling me a , and I know what do you think of me. You ask me to stop but I’m so sorry cause I can’t.

I see you cry again in my monitor, that tears were so beautiful but at the same time it’s make me sick. Like I hate you but at the same time I love you. And I start again, I feel my head spinning around and I see a thing again. I see your smile, I hear your voice, and I hear you scream again..

“Now, you’ll be okay, you’ll save.”

“Hey! You said you’ll give me everything for me, so give me one night A lin..”

“I’m so sorry I don’t mean for it..”

“Don’t cry please.. I said stop it! Don’t cry! Jebal..”

I feel my head burn and I can’t breath! I’m dying..

“AAAKKKHHHHhhhh.... Mianhae... I won’t cry again... Don’t leave me!!! AKKKHHHhhh”

Brak!

The last thing I see before everything going dark it’s my brother’s face, and his arm comfort me. Hey baekhyun, do you know I’m dying because of you?

(***)

“Alin.. we have to go now!”shouts someone from downstairs.

Knock...knock...knock... Kriiieeettt..

The voice of the door opened, reflect make me look at back to see my brother there.

“Alin, we have to go now?”

“Oppa.. can’t we stop it? It’s useless..”

“There’s still hope Alin... I want you back, please.. I don’t want to lose you.. I don’t have nobody else since eomma and appa died a long time ago.. all I have is just you, our little princess.”

I can’t hold it, that tears slowly fall from my eyes. “Arraseo oppa.. mianhae...”

“That’s okay..let’s go...”

(***)

Kim woo bin POV

“I don’t know anymore.. I see no difference from last week or last month... it’s even getting worse, Mr.kim.”said the doctor with his regret face.

“Please doctor... save her, do the best for her. I only have her as my family now..” I beg the doctor while holding my tears.

“I’ve done my best, it’s your turn now. I can’t help her or a drug, you’re the only one who can help her Mr.kim..”

“then tell me what should I do?”

“give her more love, she need’s a support. Make her believe she’s not alone. Make her laugh, make her move, make her forget the past and keep moving on. You’re the only one who can do this. She only have you as her family now, both of you only have each other.”

“You’re right doctor, now It’s my turn to do my best for our little princess now..”

Eomma.. .appa... wish me luck.

(***)

16 july 2014

Today is my brother’s birthday, and his sacrifice his birthday for me. Since he’s decided to heal me with himself without a doctor, he thinks we should move to a better place. And Today I’m on the way to seoul, the place where my life change , the first page of our story. Now it’s not about you and me again, but It’s about him too, and her too.

And I’m wondering, will you remember me? And your sin?

TBC

AN : I’m so sorry, , I’m not very well on it (english) , I’m just a student anyway.

leave a coment please...