4

Sassy pants and Mr Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Anneyeong sissy" Jaesun greeted as I walked through the door. I ignored him and continued to walk to my room.

I closed the door and he opened it with a confused look on his face

"Are you deaf? Why didn't you answer?" He said as he opened the door entirely.

"I don't wanna talk I'm tired." I said sitting on my bed and taking off my shoes.

"Are you sick?" He asked coming to my bed, I shook my head

"Does your head hurt?" He kept on asking 

"Aniyo" 

"Do you want something to eat?" Now my head was beginning to hurt

"Aniyo!" I snapped 

"Then what's wrong!" He snapped back 

"It's stupid I don't wanna talk about it" I said laying down and turning away from him.

"JaeSeul tell me." 

"You forced me to not talk to Jeongmin." I said, he scoffed at me like Jeongmin did earlier.

"That's what that's about? You're being ridiculous." He said " so you do like him then?" He had a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"Aniyo aniyo Aniyo!!! You don't get it. I make friends at school I've never once had to tell someone that I don't want to be around them or let alone be friends. I turned away from Jeongmin. And because of you. Just because you have bad suspicions of him." 

"JaeSeul he's a punk, he's only gonna get you into trouble." 

"I don't wanna hear it! Jebal get out of my room." I told him, having the same temper as me he stomped out of my room and slammed my door.

I let out a big sigh. 

***

It's been a week and Jeongmin stayed away from me like he promised. 

It irritated me. How before I never knew who he was and that didn't matter because we weren't friends or I didn't even kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter