Who comes first?

Toothbrush
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mona was surprised. When her boyfriend suddendly called her to invite her for dinner she did´t knew what to think. Taeyang supposably had a packed agenda this week with rehearsals and meetings, which ment they wouldn´t be able to meet on regular base, but Mona was already customed to this.

She understood it was his work and she would have to settle with a few text messages and videochatts. But sometimes that wasn´t enough. Like a good girlfriend, she would wait for him and patiently support him in every way she could. But as a woman, she wanted to feel love as well. To be held and kissed at least once a day. That was her little selfish desire. She wasn´t upset with him but at the same time she couldn´t help but to feel lonely when he wasn´t with her. 

Whenever his schedule was enfatueted with work, they would rarely see eachother. When he was free, she was sleeping. When she was free, he was busy. She already accepted the fact she would have to share him with his passion and not that she didn´t mind. She loved every little thing about him and shared his passion for his passion in music. In fact she loved that about him, but sometimes she wondered how long could she last like these. Mona hated having all these doubts. The question has been lingering her mind for days. Who came first? Her or his music? Mona would never make him choose between her and his career, all she wanted was a little of afection and apreciation from him. After all, just like any other woman, she needed to be wanted by her man.

Lately he has been cancelling their meetings making her feel a little neglected. So when he called asking her on a date she didn´t knew if she should be happy or sad. Don´t get it wrong, she absolutely wanted to go on this date, but at the same time Mona was afraid she would get stood up. She didn´t want to get there to an empty table and the same excuse that he was busy. But for this relantioship to work, she needed to play her role and go there.

She wear that dress Taeyang bought for her in Paris. He said when he saw, he immediatly imagined her in it and how perfectly it would look on her. Let´s say he wasn´t wrong. The fabric perfectly accentuated evey curve of her body, almost like it was maid just for her. She complemented it with a soft make up and painted her lips with redlipstick. Mona did it on purpose, so all his attention was drown to them. She wanted to make him crave for her lips nad her. As she was satisfied with every little inch of her she glanced at her figure once again in the hallway making sure every little feature was in place. Mona thought she looked great.

Confident, beautifull and ready to knock him out of his feet. With steady steps, she walked slowly towards her destination point. Mona wasn´t in a hurry, in fact she was already fifteen minutes late. She would make him wait for her like he has done to her. 

 

Arriving to the restaurant, she got out from the cab earning all the attention from the street walkers. Smirking she walked towards the entry and got inside. Surely he booked the best one in town. From the luxirous looks it was definitely expensive. If this was his way of apologies, Taeyang was already half way there. 

Mona wasn´t the type of woman that was all about materialistic and expensive things, but sometimes every woman loved to be pampered at least once in her life. The fact that her man was willing to put the effort to show up despite all his work and grant her a little attention was already more than enough. A little piece of his love was more than enough for her.

Mona aproached the waiter behind the counter. The man gave her an from head to toe look and from what she deduced, he was enjoying the view. But she didn´t care because all that belonged to only one man, her man.

- Do you have a reservation? - the waiter asked politely.

- Yes, under the name of Youngbae - Mona answered. She was sure this place would respect their privacy and they could freely be themselves without worrying about someone catching them.

- Ah yes, this way  - the waiter scanned the list on his counter checking the reservation. After confirmation he answered her gesturing with his hand to follow him.

They walked through the tables with other couples until the VIP area. Just as she expected, Taeyang chose a more intimate area for them and she couldn´t be more glad. It was better this way. An intimate dinner, away from troubles of the world was just what they needed.

The waiter gestured her to enter the area which was separated by a little wall which isolated them from the other couples. As she walked, she observed a nervous Taeyang who was taping the table with his fingers. Smirking in succes, she appeared fully in front of him making him advert all his attention to her. As if on cue, a smile immediatly formed on his lips as he got up walking towards her.

- My lady, you look gorgeous as always - Taeyang said as he grabbed her hand kissing the nuckles like a gentleman would do.

- Thank you - Mona answered blushing. Tonight she wouldn´t complement him as always. Tonight she will make him work for her and her attention as his punishment.

Indeed he looked fine. In fact, better than fine. He looked always wonderfull in her eyes. And the scent. She absolutely loved it. Mona could spent all night drowning in it. She would always steal one his shirts to wear when he stayed over.

Walking around in his shirts as she prepared breakfast was his favorite sight. That´s why he always brought a change of clothes with him so he can watch her use his clothes.

Aproaching her closer, his lips finally has met hers. As two pieces of puzzle, they perfectly connected making the piece complete. But the puishment was still on, so she parted away, not making it last long. If he wanted more he would have to work for it. Earning a little silent growl from him, he played along as he leaded her to the couch.

Being apart for so long, Taeyang didn´t want a table to be in between them when they finally would reconect. Having a nice dinner beside each other was far more better. This way he could freely have her in his embrace where she belonged, close to him. For days he dreamed with the her. He missed her smile, the warmth of her skin and the taste of her lips like the dessert missses water. She was like the air he needed to survive. Without Mona, he just another man without purpose in this life. She was the reason of his smiles and the beats of his heart.

They sat down and Teayang put his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer, while he ravished her completely with his eyes. She looked so damn beautifull as always, but today she definitely put an extra ef

Please log in to read the full chapter