Side Eye

soft

tumblr_inline_mlu831kTvZ1qz4rgp.jpg

Leo eyed hongbin like he was taking away his child and when leo gives that look it means two things. 1) He about to beat you down into the ground or #2 has already made a valid story about how you died from "food poisening". hongbin shivers when he thinks he sees leos eyes flash red. " uhm hyuk i i think we should go where there are lots of people because it feels like i am one word away to an early grave". Leo smirks when he heard what hongbin said.

 

"Hey lets go to me and my sweet jagiyas house so we can catch up" ken suggest looking proud not noticing hongbin shivering like the north pole just gave him a hug when leo looked right at him. " Thats a great idea sweety me and ravi can have some time to talk to hongbin right ravi. Ravi looked at hongbin up and down then replied with the same tone leo spoken in " of course we will get to talk and get to know each other better" ravi ended rather roughly. 

N: Oh look ken how our love bunnies want to talk with hongbin about our hyukkie ah ken hyuk lets head to the house first it will give them even more time together. Ken: Oh my god you're right come oh hey honey and ravi-ah we are going ahead so you three can bond peace. Ken and N dragged Hyuk who was looking at hongbin and silently hoping he will join them at home in one piece.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk9AKQa9AzxxrXF3AF4y6