TWO HUNDRED PERC-!!!!

Two Hundred Percent

 

Two Hundred Percent

 

Black haired girl in uniform steadily and yet sneakily, takes a few steps behind a cute looking girl who is now walking in front of her. Every time that girl turns around, she will either swiftly take her phone out, just pretend to check it nonchalantly while marching slowly. Or stopping for a while and choosing to admire everything that comes into her view, even if it’s just a trash bin. Basically, everything that will make an impression that she does not do anything wrong.

She even thinks to spin her body around like a ballerina, when her ultimate crush accidentally stops walking and is currently looking at her direction all of sudden. But, her crush will totally think that either she has a mental disorder or a weird behavior for dancing alone in the middle of the road.

Safely choose for another way to not get caught, she takes out her phone again and does a fake self-picture just to avoid getting caught for tailing her ever since the girl has left the school’s gate and now is heading towards a bus stop to go home. She almost jumps in her place by the sudden move of her crush, but she still manages to act calm though.  

With right hand still glued over her cheek, making a peace sign to make it look like she takes a picture for real, she tilts her head to check whether she gets caught or not.  

She huffs in relief as she sees the latter is walking ahead, probably doesn’t care about her stupid action before.

 

“Huff.. She will never notice me.”

***

“Who is she?”

“My wangjanim.”

“Wangjanim?” Jessica throws a questioned look along with a scoff as she hears it right. “Oh please, this is not a Juseon era or something.”

“Screw that , but it’s true. She is my wangjanim. ” She retorts back, but her eyes is still on duty, searching for the cutie.

“Talk to that then.” Jessica sneers as she, too, tiptoes a bit to get a glimpse of Tiffany’s wangjanim. “Don’t be a coward please.”

“Easy for you to say, .” Tiffany turns around and pulls Jessica’s right ear in a maximum strength. “And don’t call my Taeyeon , you .” 

“Aw.. Okay stop with this talking!!” The blonde girl wails in pain. “Kindly spare me some hearing, juseyo.”

“Dang..” Tiffany withdraws her hand and is already back to her former activity, staring at Taeyeon aimlessly. “Your aegyo is .”

“Like yours is any better than mine.” Jessica interjects with a glare.

“Taeyeon is born to be a cutie, she doesn’t even need aegyo to prove it.”

“I don’t care.” Jessica comments as she sees Taeyeon’s figure is already lost from their sight.

“Now, do tell me any information about this b- I mean, Taeyeon.”

“Kim TaeTae Taeyeon aka Kim Taengoo-”

“Wait! TaeTae? Taengoo? How old is she? Seven?” Jessica can’t help but to snort at the childish name, “Even Krystal barks when my parent called her Krys baby.”

“Taeyeon suits that names very well! And to let you know the fact, she is in our ages. She even older than any of us, but yet you can see how young she is. As for Krystal’s case, well we share the same problem. My daddy can be so stubborn at times too.”

Tiffany puts a grin. “Back to the topic, Kim Taeyeon is one of the coolest yet the smarter student in this entire school. Standing at 5.2 feet, she is like a fun size, just perfect for me.” Tiffany squeals momentary. “Oh, don’t forget the fact that she is somewhat a nerd with those reading glasses of hers, it makes her look H. O. T!!!”  Tiffany is starting to fan her blushed face when Taeyeon so called hot image makes an entrance inside her brain. Jessica has to roll her eyes at the sight of ert Tiffany. “She is the only daughter of a happy married couple, Mr. Kim Minseok and Mrs. Kim Hyoyeon, and-”

“Don’t try to put any cliff hanger, Hwang.”

 

“They are my soon parents in law.” Tiffany shamelessly adds the last part with a foolish grin that grazing her lips from time to time.

 

Jessica’s palms make its way to rub her face.

 

“They live in such a great neighborhood, in Apgojung district. It’s about 3 miles away from here if I’m not mistaken, and probably take you 3 hours of riding a bus with its maximum speed at 80. If you’re going to use your own car, judging from your way when you happen to ride a bump car, I’m pretty sure you will take at least a longer time to reach the destination. Maybe a day or two?”

Tiffany snaps her finger. “And her latest twitter update stated that she’s currently craving for ice cream.”

Jessica stares at her like that’s her first time to discover Tiffany’s oddness.

“You really is a stalker. A creepy stalker. ” Tiffany just waves it off with her hand. “I’m her beautiful stalker.”

This time is Jessica’s turn to brush that self-praising remark. She then folds her own hands to think about her best friend’s hopeless situation.

“Wait, so, you are already following her?”

“Yes, but she forgets to follow me back.” Tiffany sadly says and Jessica has to laugh at that face. “HA! It means that, she does not want to follow you!”

She chirps happily. “Poor you~~”

“Okay, she doesn’t follow me back, YET.” Tiffany emphasizes the last important word, determinate enough to think of any positive suggestion she probably needs, and Jessica’s word is definitely not even close to a positive one.

“Why don’t you mention her on twitter? I mean, I’m pretty sure she will follow you back in no time if you tell her that you were from the same school.”

“Easy for you to say,” Tiffany sighs. “To even click the follow button, took me a liberty, if only that Kwon wasn’t a prankster.”

Jessica’s ears perk up. “Oh, so Yuri knew?”

A single weak nod comes from Tiffany. “Yes, she said it was my punishment for losing on a stupid game.”

“What game?”

“Kai Bai Bo.”

Tiffany replies and immediately winces at the name that came from her own mouth, “I will never play it again.”

***

She feels her back is being prodded from time to time by whoever is that behind her. She wiggles her body a bit to get a rid of the intruder. For now, all of her attention is fully directed to that cute girl over there.

How lovely she is? 

Talking and giggling with her friends, she looks like an angel in her opinion.  Boy, she can’t stop sighing dreamily and begins to imagine that she is the one who is now talking to her crush.   

The girl in black hair grins like there’s no tomorrow as for today, she manages to catch a glimpse of person she grew to admire since one year ago first thing in the morning before she needs to attend her class.  What a nice start she got there, right?

She witnesses as the girl has turned around into another direction, seems like her time to admire is come to a stop.

“I believe you have a class to attend as well-”

The girl spins her body around in a snap and nearly gasps after seeing her teacher stands in front of her.

“Miss Tiffany.” He finishes talking with a grim look on his face, and Tiffany swears, she can already smell some paperwork or something like that waiting for her after the class is over.

“I’m sorry.” She quickly bows and runs for her life, mentally slashing and skinning her best friend alive with a chopper inside her mind all while throughout her way towards her respective class.

 

“Jessica is so gonna get it for leaving me there.”

***

“It’s not my intention!”

“The bell had rang and I didn’t have any choice but to run straight to the class! I wasn’t even finish my assignment so that’s way the rush is needed at that very time!!”

Jessica yells desperately as she can’t feel her right ear anymore. “Yah!! Let go of me!”

Tiffany keeps her pace steady while dragging the blonde for another mission. “You owe me.”

“What??? I owe you? For exactly what?” Jessica barks out. “Pulling my ear out????”

“Just shut up,” Tiffany pushes her head down, as both of them have reached their destination.

“What are we doing here???”

Jessica is having a hard time to adjust on their position. Tiffany’s sharp elbow above her head is a plain annoying as she needs to squat down right there. “Like seriously? What are we doing? Hiding behind this thin bar like a pair of monkeys??”

“Shhhh...”

 

“Hey! It doesn’t even properly hide our body you idiotic creature!!!”

 

Tiffany is too focused to even pay her attention towards Jessica’s constant complains. Tiffany uses her palm to support her chin, unintentionally adding another weight to this person below her. Eyes staring straight to the person who plays a basketball alone. Tiffany probably doesn’t care with her best friend’s head well-being for even use another pressure when she lets out another dreamy sigh.

Jessica stealthily takes a small steps with her feet to a side, surely moving a bit from their current cramped position. When she feels like it’s enough, she then suddenly bolts up, making Tiffany lose her balance and nearly knocked herself onto the pole. The younger girl turns her head at Jessica while gritting her teeth in irritation.

“You..”

“Whoa.. Revenge is sweet, baby!” Jessica spanks her own in front of Tiffany teasingly before dashing away towards another direction, freely laughing at her best friend’s angry face.

“See you later, stalker~”

***

That book? Really?”

Tiffany’s eyes travel up and find her best friend’s questioning gaze. She shrugs her shoulder, but keeps the book in the midair just to cover her face.

“What are you doing? With the thickest book in this library?”

“Shh... Yuri, you know this is a library so tone down your voice a bit please?” Tiffany squeaks slowly as she notices the probably crush of her is looking at her very direction. “You gain an attention here.”

Yuri probes her chin under her right palms and begins to scan the area with an innocent smile. Thus when she finally realizes where exactly her best friend’s line of sight landing at, and the innocent smile of her has changed into a devilish kind of smile.

“Stupid lovesick.”

She mutters at Tiffany’s who still using the book to hide half of her face. Who is in their right mind will use a thick book to cover them? Upon to lift it up has already drained an energy, let alone for steadily keeping it in the mid of an air? It counts as an exercise you know.

Yuri taps Tiffany’s hand, almost causing the girl to lose her grip. “Yah!” She sharply whispers at her best friend’s sudden touch. “You want me to drop this don’t you?”

“Nope.” Yuri’s grin grows wider as she scoots closer to her. And Tiffany has a bad feeling about it.

“You need to be brave.”

With that Yuri has snatched her book, and casually throws it against the table. Making it echo through the quiet room. All attention is on their table and one of that so called attention is coming from her little crush who sits alone, three tables away from them.

“I-I’m sorry for the inconvenience, m-my friend here is such a clumsy girl.” She stands up and bows repeatedly, in behalf of her best friend sudden prank.

The library engulfs into another comfortable silent soon after. Everyone busily minds their own business. Either they read, study, finishing assignments or maybe trying to be quiet like someone in uniform who is now struggling to muffle her own yelp because the pressure Tiffany gave on her right foot is not a joke.

 

“asdfghjkl...”

***

“Why are you limping your way here Kwon?”

Jessica who waits for Yuri and Tiffany near the gate to come is throwing a confused look.

“Did you play football and got that sliding tackle?”

Yuri grimaces at the thought of unpleasant way to get her foot injured. “I got stomped by a baboon.”

Yuri’s head lunges forward at the sudden smack from behind her body. That person nearly cracks her skull though.

“Who is this baboon you’re talking here huh? Kwon Babo Yul??”

“I’m sorry!!”

Yuri lamentably replies as she drags her feet towards Jessica. “Please help me Sica!”

Tiffany rolls her eyes at the whiny sound, she angles her head to her side just in time to discover the fact that her crush is now walking in slow motion. Her two best friends is now long forgotten and all she can do is stare at her crush.

Hair being flipped by the wind that blown around them, her face is as shiny as the sun above her, smiling like an angel who falls from the heaven just for her. Well, at least it’s Tiffany’s way to interpret Kim Taeyeon inside her mind.

She walks passing her and Tiffany catches a whiff of Taeyeon’s scent just to feel another rush to faint right there.

“It’s smell of heaven..”

She utters, eyes never leaving the girl who is by now has already lost from her sight.

***

“I’m so frustrated!” Jessica whines as she rubs her face with her palms whenever she takes a look of Tiffany.

Yuri who sits on the floor lets out a depressed groan as she too, feeling the same. “I can’t understand why in the hell she needs to be this coward!!”

Tiffany falls on the bed and is smiling straight at the ceiling above her; she keeps replaying the image of Taeyeon’s smiling face over and over again.

Yuri peeks her head to check her best friend’s condition. “Look! I know it already! She’s getting crazier day by day!”

“I know, I know -” Jessica’s eyebrow meet in the center as the latter is probably thinking of any possible way to solve her best friend’s problem, and to save both of them from getting crazier too.

“Aha!”

“What?” Yuri excitedly replies, she sits abruptly just to hear her properly. “Did you know how to solve this headache problem???”

“I hope so..” Jessica says as she shuffles her way towards her smiling friend. “Yah,Tiffany!”

She shakes her best friend’s body, but aside of weird smile, she doesn’t get any reply from her.

And it somehow annoys Jessica. “Yah!”

She slaps the girl to snap her out of her day dream. “Kim Taeyeon is now waiting for you, at the downstairs.”

“WHAT?!” Tiffany jolts up and successfully bumps their head together, leaving a red mark on her signature forehead the moment later.

Jessica curses for the umpteenth time at that day, while rubbing her sore forehead she pushes the girl in front of her on the face. “WATCH OUT WILL YOU!”

Yuri who watches the scene vividly is trying her best to close , not leaving any evidence of her laughing her off when Jessica throws a glare at her.

“What?”

She sheepishly asks. Jessica gets up and stands in the middle of the room.

“Do you want to change your current status in front your crush?”

Jessica talks like one of those ahjummas who advertise their product on daily shopping TV show out of anything.

Yuri’s jaws drop, and Tiffany seems to get lost as she gapes at her with confused look. “What?”

Jessica continues her lines, “Yes, what I mean is changing the fact that you’re a stalker into a lover for that crush of yours.”

“And all you can do is listen to us.” Jessica smiles creepily before clapping her hands. “Yuri!”

She beckons the girl to come upon her and pats her shoulder as soon as the person stands beside her.

“Yuri here is going to be Taeyeon, and I will honorably play your role, so be thankful.”

Jessica comments as she begins to start.

 

“First, when you happen to walk pass by her, please don’t be a coward. Just act cool and chic in front of her. Show her your confidence and I’m pretty sure you will attract her attention. And then you can add some you know, flirts.”

***

“Uh..”

Taeyeon grunts as she scans the book above her quietly. All she wants to do is grab that book out of its place and read it as soon as possible. She can’t understand, yesterday, that very book is being hidden by her in between a mass of literature books, just so no one will read it but her. But when she checks on where its hidden place be, that book is gone and now out of place, Taeyeon sighs. That book is being placed on a very high spot, at least for Taeyeon. 

“Excuse me,”

Taeyeon weakly turns around and can only blink at the sudden appearance of this person.

“Huh?” 

The girl in front of her flips her hair to side with a stunning smile that beams over her lips. Taeyeon gulps slowly, eyes tracing the figure’s features flawlessly.

“I’m sorry but I heard your sigh, so I thought that you got into a trouble or something.” The smiling person tilts her head cutely. “Are you?” 

Taeyeon coughs to ease her own feeling. “Oh well, that yeah.” She laughs awkwardly. “I mean, yeah I got a problem.” She stares down at her own feet and mentally face palms. “Maybe, it sounds silly, but I-I can’t reach that book.” Her right hand shakily pointing the book whereabouts. 

The black haired girl smiles, maybe for Taeyeon it’s just an innocent kind of smile. But Yuri who is watching their movements from the other side of the shelf, knows it any better. It’s a wicked smile.

“You such a sly kid.” Yuri snickers to herself, sometimes smirking when she hears Tiffany’s pickup lines that arranged by none other than the great Kwon Yuri. The tan girl doesn’t aware of a blonde friend of her who can’t stop yawn from time to time. “Yuri.” She nudges, but the mentioned person just keep pressing down her own ear to the nearest bookshelf, trying hard to listen to the duo’s conversation. “Kwon Yuri!”

Jessica massages her own forehead and without thought, shoving the tanned girl into the wooden rack with a full force. Resulting her own friend to hurl forward straight to it. Bumping sound can be heard, as Yuri whimpers in pain and covering her own nose with one hand. 

 

“YOU!”

 

“AHHH!!!”

 

Jessica immediately runs into where Tiffany be and stuns on her place as she sees Taeyeon lays at the floor, with books scatters on, unconscious.

“Tiff?”

“DON’T TELL ME YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PUSHED THIS SHELF?!”

***

The same exact words are being shouted by Tiffany as she still has her eyes closed, imagining the frightening scene.

“What shelf???” Jessica folds her hands and shrugs at Yuri who is asking her silently about her friend’s mentality. “Really, this girl is weird.”

This time is Yuri’s turn to clap her hands. “Okay, let’s change the scene then. This scene is when the two of you stand not so far away from each other at the bus stop.” Jessice orders Yuri to go to the other side of the room. But Yuri is just circling in place like a broken remote control car. Tiffany quickly opens her eyes.

“Yuri! That’s side!” She yells and clears when Yuri gets her position right. “Okay, then when you see Taeyeon stands like that-” She points Yuri’s figure. “You need to get closer, and closer, and closer to her..” With every words, Jessica takes a step by step towards Yuri’s direction. “Make sure that your shoulder bump with hers, like this!” Jessica grins while Yuri just shuts her eyes close as she feels like being knocked by her. “Then you say something lame like, the sky is beautiful right? But the sky is nothing compared to your beauty.”

***

“Oh my…”

Tiffany mumbles as her sight catches a glimpse of Taeyeon in less 5 meters away from her current place. There she is, standing quietly, probably waiting for the bus to come, just like her. But no, she doesn’t quiet at all, from the very start, her feet are so eager to get closer and closer and closer to that cute girl. After praying for her own action, she begins to take a few steps to get closer. Closing her eyes when walking, she only hopes for God to guide her.

Baby steps.

She can’t hide her grin as she feels her right shoulder has already made contact with the others.

Tiffany then starts to mumble the lines. “The sky is beautiful right? But the sky is nothing to compare with your-” HOLY CRAP

Her eyes meet a strange face of such a fat guy who is now smiling at her when she happens to glance at her right side. She can feel her heart stopped beating at that creepy smile though. Slowly, she tiptoes and peeks behind the guy and wants to scream as she sees the love of her life standing there. Since when this guy ever come to separate them?

“Beauty...”

That fat guy puts a goofy smile as he finishes talking.

 

“NOOOOOO!!!!!!”

***

“NOOOOOO!!!!!!”

Tiffany screams in the top of her lung as the image of that goofy smile comes upon her mind. While messing with her own hair, Tiffany sets her eyes back towards her best friends. She shouts desperately.

“CHANGE THE SCENARIO!!”

“What’s wrong with that kid?”

Jessica speaks in a low tone while eyeing Tiffany who is currently curling her feet under the blanket.

“Well, I’m not surprised if she’s now having a mental breakdown or something.” Yuri shrugs as she gestures her to begin. “Let’s start.”

Jessica nods as she claps her hands to attract Tiffany’s attention. “Tiffany! Yah! Stop biting your nails!!!”

Tiffany immediately stops.

“Good. We’re still at the same place, like in the first scene where you and Taeyeon are waiting for the bus to come.” Jessica explains and marches tardily towards Yuri. “But this time, you don’t have to get closer until your shoulder touched. No. Just stay like this.” The blonde girl motions her position with Yuri. “This is enough.”

“The difference is,” The shorter girl among them speaks with a smirk. “You have to act like you dropped your thing beside her. Just everything.” Jessica pretends to drop her wristband and is signaling Yuri to squat down as well. “Both of you will bend in the same time, trying to reach for the thing that you have dropped earlier and BAM!!!” Jessica emits in a high pitched voice that almost make Yuri lose her hearing. “You two will accidentally touch each other hand and it will send that electricity kind of feeling towards one another.”

Yuri grits her teeth when Jessica is practically squeezing her left hand with no mercy. But Jessica doesn’t care, she simply talks again.

“And she will ask for your number in no time!!!!”

***

Breathe in..

Breathe out..

Tiffany massages her own shoulder and takes a very deep breath to calm her ragging heart. She flexes her head from side to side, assuring herself that this is will be the last time for she will voluntary accept her best friend’s advice.

She observes her surrounding and feels her heart swell at the sight of Taeyeon. She really can’t get enough of her.

Tiffany begins to walk in a slow pace, making sure that this time she has her eyes open. Just in case that goofy guy pops up of nowhere. Likewise, she then reaches for her pocket and at that time, she finally realizes something. She forgot to prepare a meaningful thing to be dropped or at least more eye catching than this bubble gum or a penny on her pocket.

Bubble gum? Or a penny?

If she drops bubble gum, Taeyeon won’t notice it and probably think that she’s throwing a trash.

Penny it is.

A clank sound echos and Tiffany is waiting for the right time to bend down, but as she glances, Taeyeon isn’t move a muscle. She furrows her eyebrows and picks the penny by her own with a sulk. Just when she straightens her back after bending down with a downcast look, she watches as Taeyeon plugs off something out of her ears.

 

Tiffany is mentally crying at the sight.

***

“UWAAAAAAA.....”

 

Tiffany throws herself onto her bed surface and begins to hit her pillow severely. The moment later, she breaks into a painful cry and can’t stop herself from tossing anything near her mindlessly.

“What’s wrong?”

Yuri who is the latest one to come to Tiffany’s room can’t help but roar as she almost got hit by a flying diary. “WHAT THE?!”

Jessica tries to explain the whole situation while calming the mad girl. “She becomes like this after witnessing her crush being kissed by a beautiful tall girl at the bus stop.”  

“Huh?”

“Yeah, I don’t know but she managed to get the picture though.” Jessica answers as she chucks Tiffany’s phone towards Yuri.

Yuri catches the device and begins to smile as she zooms in to get a better look.

“Dude, don’t tell this girl the truth, yet.” She whispers at Jessica with a wink of an eye.
 

***

Tiffany pouts, she slinks around the street with a grunt while waiting for the bus to come. The sky above her contorts with orange color, indicates that the sun will set in a matter of the second. She sighs as she watches the swarm of clouds sway slowly, her eyes fall into the horizon before her. The sun still radiates its warm and she can’t help but smile, it’s warmed her heart too.

But, she can’t let the fact that she doesn’t get any greet from both of her best friends since the morning. She gloomily stares at the sky. How could them?

And the thought of Taeyeon who is now taken just adding a salt on the wound inside her poor heart even more. Tiffany wants to curl under her blanket when she remembers the bitter truth.

Her best friends are nowhere to be found but at class only, they won’t talk to her too.

It’s her birthday! Why don’t she get any prize instead of this silent treatment?

She hears a voice, a familiar one. No, it can’t be.

Tiffany her head at the source of sound. IT CAN’T BE!!

She rubs her eyes to double check it and gasps internally. OMO!! IT’S HER!

Tiffany’s body begins to tremble whenever she stands in a not so stalker-ish distance. She can feel her breath hitch as her eyes meet with hers, her crush’s magnificent eyes. She sings Gee almost instantly inside her brain as her lips begins to mumble banjjak banjjak part.

Yes, Tiffany doesn’t need lamps anymore because Taeyeon’s eyes and that smile of her has already enough to light her day, saving her from the darkness that surround her heart before she comes. Before Taeyeon appears into her life.

But now, Taeyeon is taken. Tiffany feels like crying again. 

 

“Ehm.. Am I know you?”

 

What?

 

“Okay, I’m kidding.” Taeyeon walks towards her direction with a beautiful smile. Oh, well everything about her is just beautiful.

 

“Hello?”

 

Like seriously, what??

 

She blinks her eyes rapidly just to jump on her own feet as she feels a hand on her shoulder. Probably to ease her shaking shoulder, following by a sweet voice that is coming from the person in front of her.

Wait, what? Since when I—???

“You, okay?”

A wave of hand snaps her out of this daze. Taking a few steps back, she then nods vigorously, doesn’t really care with the dizziness that will overcome her state after wobbling her head up and down carelessly. 

She hears a chuckle and adds another point of what she likes from Taeyeon in her list.

 

“Tiffany?”

 

SHE CALLS ME!! SHE KNOWS MY NAME!!! MY FREAKING NAME!!

 

“Y-you know my name??”

 

Taeyeon scratches her back of neck while smiling shyly. “I already knew you long enough though. Including that you-”

Tiffany quickly cut off.

“It means-” She trails on her words as blush begins to appear on both of her cheeks. She fidgets in her place, her brain is trying hard to form any words, just so this encounter won’t feel so awkward. Because it already is. Taeyeon is indirectly accusing her for being a stalker for God’s sake.

“Yes, you are a stalker right? I mean-ugh..” Taeyeon speaks as she looks away, “That’s cute though.”

Tiffany mentally screams after being praised by her crush. Her ultimate crush.

“I’m not a mere stalker though.”  Followed by her confidence that keep raising and probably at its top now, Tiffany replies casually.

“Huh?” Taeyeon gazes at her with confused face. Tiffany’s lips curls up into a wide smile as she fixes her eyes at Taeyeon’s.

“Because, I’m your stalker.”

“Wow! It’s an honor to be followed by a beautiful girl.”

“Thank you, but won’t your girlfriend mad if she finds out that you is basically complimenting me?”

Or flirting with me?

She asks with a polite smile, while inside, all she can do is hoping for a miracle to happen.

Taeyeon giggles at the remark. “I don’t have any. She is my dear cousin.” She stands beside Tiffany with another cute smile of her. “Well, if you want to change it by being my girlfriend-” Taeyeon’s smile turns into a smirk and Tiffany can feel her heart squeals in delight. Those hot images, go away please.

Her eyes enlarges in size as her brain is summarizing every words in her brain that unfortunately stops working when Taeyeon invades her personal space. She feels shiver is running down through her spine and skin. When Taeyeon leans in and is whispering something into her left ear.

“I don’t really mind, do you?”

Tiffany freezes in her place. She shakes her head to get rid of those image and as fast as she can, turning to look at Taeyeon and peck her lips before running away like a mad man. 

Taeyeon can’t hide her grin as she watches Tiffany jumping and singing randomly towards a very wrong direction.

“YAH!! DO YOU MIND??”

Taeyeon runs into her with a wide smile. Tiffany yells from the other side of the street, all grinning. “NO I DON’T!!” She widens her eyes when she notices Taeyeon is getting nearer by each passing second.

“Tell me how much you sure about this?” Taeyeon manages to hold her right wrist. Pulling her slowly to face her. And Tiffany starts to blush again. “Oh, don’t answer just yet.”

Taeyeon winks and Tiffany’s heart is going to explode any moment. “Because I want to say,” She pauses and begins to clasp their hands together. “Happy birthday my Tiffany. Thank you for keep on stalkering me and never get tired of it over a year. I’m sure you know all about me already? Except my cousin.” Taeyeon grins as she tightens the grip around Tiffany’s hand. “Do you want your prize?”

Tiffany nods her head like a kid instantly. While Taeyeon can only chortle in happiness. Tiffany is just so adorable.

“But, answer my question first.” She demands with a smirk. “Or say goodbye to your prize.”

“TWO HUNDRED PERC-!!!!”

Tiffany can’t finish her word because of the pressure given by someone in front of her,that well, practically blocking her from breathing. But she doesn’t mind, because..

 

TAEYEON IS KISSING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“That’s my prize, along with my heart to be taken care of you.”

***

“Nah… so you’re a friend of Taeyeon???” Jessica mumbles slowly, eyes staring at the revealing scene before her.

Yuri nods her head although Jessica is absolutely can’t see that. “She’s my childhood friend, Tiffany doesn’t realize it just yet. I have a house in Apgojung as well, you know.” She smiles like an idiot as both of them are observing the new lovely couple behind a tree, secretly.

 


 

 

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS CUTE STALKER!!!!   #ᄐᄑᄂᄂᄋᄌ