AUTHOR UPDATE: Open For Request

Music Ficlets

 

Hi everyone :) sorry this ain't a chapter, more of an update of where the hell I've been and why I haven't updated.

 

I've been busy with work for this Holiday season so I haven't had time to do any writing :/ but now I'm free!! (After tonight that is) 

So, here I am with a sort of apology for my absence. I am open to take your BNior(JJP) scenario/prompt/plunny/song request :) 

You can either put it in the comments, write it on my wall, send me a PM, or an ask on my tumblr or send me a tweet. Whichever, I'll do my best to write it for you :)

Request will be open till January 10th, 2015. 

I am now accepting request but please be patient as I won't be able to write them right as I get them. 

Also, I don't have time right now to answer all your lovely comments and birthday wishes (thank you very much for that, loves) but, thank you all for your encouraging comments over these few months since I have started this, they mean a lot to me. (Also thank you to those that have subscribed to this as well, you are just as important :) ) 

PS: for readers of "Glowing Heart", I haven't had time to update or write anything for it yet, but I will be working on that in the near future, an update should come soon. Thank you for being patient with me :) 

Thank you and love you all <3