Another day..

Letters For You (read my story and feel free to give me ideas and suggestions... I need your feedback^^)

DaIn walked to the park in the morning. She decided to jog that day to ease her mind. After the incident, she had made her mind to move out from her place to another.

She got the address from her mom's notebook. Of course, she didn't know much about how the place was related to her mom. A small room with a kitchen at an angle. That's all. Given her situation now left her with no choice. Unless she wanted to live there with the risk that Baekhyun's fans would hunt her there, she had better move to this secret place. Plus, the rent was so much low that she can afford to rent it without having a hard time..

She was just arrived at her new place and settled down all the things she need to do. She sighed deeply knowing that she need to prepare herself for another test. She needed to take a rest to prepare for tomorrow...

 

 

 

He watched her walked into her house.

She looked so sad..........

 

 

 

The next day, DaIn went to the library during recess as it was the only place she think that was safe from any harm. Besides, she had better study hard as she was not focus at all in class these days.

After finished borrowing books, she went into the class slightly running as recess would be over anytime soon.

As she wanted to make into the class in time, she didn't saw what was waiting in front of her.

She was blocked by Joy, Jung Eunji's best friend from entering the class. Her action not only made DaIn fall but make DaIn's books went into the drain. Luckily enough, those books didn't get wet. Not wanting to cause any trouble, DaIn stood back though her ankle was sprained. While preventing herself from making a crying scene, she took her books out of the drain and went into the class.

To her surprise, she found her table and chair was in a mess together with rubbish. She was very shocked that she can't even open to protest of what they do to her. She never imagined that they would mess with her things and involved all her classmates. Jung Eunji put a smile on her face.

"Surprise!!! Happy Birthday dear~~ I don't know if this event will fit your taste but I think you did look surprised looking at your face right now. I'm glad to see that you are very surprised. Don't you think I am worth to get a big round of applause from you? You should at least compliment me for what I did specially for you. You know, you are so precious to me....." The smiling Jung Eunji said.

Baekhyun on the other hand remain silent without any expression on his face. No one can tell what he is thinking at that time.

 

Meanwhile, outside of the class, he was watching her silently wishing that she will not get hurt and that she will be strong when the time comes.

 

Without saying anything, DaIn tried to clean the mess before their teacher come in. Her classmates ignored her. Luckily, their class was canceled so their teacher do not see what had happened to her.

Kai rushed toward the members.

There he is.

"Baekhyun hyung, did you plan that dirty act with Eunji. I really didn't understand why are you being like this to her. What did she has done to you that you are acting like a jerk toward her?!!"

The members were so surprised of Kai sudden statement.

"Wow wow, Kai, what are you talking about? Why did you get angry to Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asking as it was the first time he saw Kai being so angry.

"Haven't you guys heard about it? This hyung, and that Eunji girl enjoyed messing around DaIn's life!!" Kai said out loud.

The other members raise their eyebrows.

"DaIn your neighbour? Did you guys fight again? Don't worry Kai. It's not like this is the first time they were fighting. I believe that by tomorrow they will be okay" Sehun said.

"But don't you think it has been so long since she eats with us?" Chen asked them.

"She will never ever eat with us again, guys. Not when I am around". Baekhyun answered the question expressionless.

The other members became speechless with his answer.

This is the first time Baekhyun had such a big fight with DaIn.

They remember that day when Kai nearly get into a fistfight with Baekhyun.

"DaIn ah~ Why did you always be beside Baekhyun. Didn't your family miss you?"

Kai only meant the question as a joke as DaIn was always following Baekhyun to their group meeting which made him curious about DaIn's family.

"Yahhh! Don't make a joke with things like that!!" Baekhyun said to Kai in a really angry state.

Kai was so surprised with his reaction. "Why shouldn't I? I'm just asking her about her family?"

"Just don't!" Baekhyun answered.

It will turned into a fight if not DaIn who stopped them by answering Kai's question.

"My entire family had died in an explosion. I didn't have any other relatives and I only know Baekhyun's family".

An awkward silence fell between them.

 

From that day, the members especially Kai would do anything they can to protect DaIn as much as Baekhyun. That's why Kai was really angry hearing the fact that DaIn was hurt by Baekhyun's action.

"Let's eat. We don't have enough time to argue about this." Baekhyun rushed them to eat.

The members started eating while their mind wandering what was happening between Baekhyun and DaIn.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is an author note:-

Dear readers, I am sorry for my late update. Not to mention my really annoying grammar mistakes and lack of vocabulary. Thank you so much for waiting for my update, still reading this not so good story.. Since I am on a break, I hope I can give you guys more than a chapter, but I can't promise you guys. This chapter had been written months ago when I promised you guys an update but my schedule went out of control that I missed my time to update.

I really hope that you guys can keep commenting on my story so that I can improve my writing. Give me your ideas to make this story more interesting.

I also want to ask you guys.. Do you guys prefer OT12 or OT9 in this story. They are not the main characters sothat's not really matter but it keeps bothering me whenever I want to write their conversation..

p/s: I hope you guys notice a mysterious character whose name has not been revealed yet. Please anticipate it..

I love you guys... Keep reading my story and give me support... ^^