Chapter 2

Meaning of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"the arrival"

PARK CHORONG'S POV 

The entire car ride was just us randomly discussing about weird random and us singing along to our favourite songs. We arrived at the airport like at 9:25AM, thank god there wasn't any traffic or else we'll really miss our flight. We checked in and stuff like that you know the usual drill. Our flight was kinda delayed for 25mins so we decided to grab us some starbucks.

"Welcome to starbucks, may we take your orders?"

"Uhh, yeah. I'll have a strawberry cheesecake frappe and uh, wait a minute please."

I said to the waitress.

"Yah, what do you guys want?" 

I whispered to the disrespectful idiots.

"Vanilla Bean Frap, my friend?"

Naeun said as she pointed to Eunji.

"Do I even need to answer? I think you already know the answer, Son!"

Eunji said while chuckling. The both of them are so close, and for the record that wasn't sarcasm. No, to be exazt, they are like two peas in a pod.  They do everything together, well actually we all do everything together but those two are like so close that nothing can seperate them even death.

"Two vanilla bean fraps for us!"

Naeun said to the waitress.

"And I'll have a hazelnut signature hot chocolate, please."

Bomi said to the waitress, without sparing a look at her, to be exact, she wasn't sparing a look at anyone as she's too busy playing with her goddamn phone.

"And 1 cotton candy frappe for me!"

Hayoung said excitedly, maybe a bit too overexcited in my opinion.

"And I'll have the same as this overexcited girl right here."

Namjoo said, pointing to hayoung who was almost jumping off the walls, chuckling.

"and what size would they be?"

"Venti please."

Hayoung said, which was followed by nods,yeses and me toos.

"Okay, so 1 strawberry cheesecake frap, 2 vanilla bean fraps, 1 hazelnut signature hot chocolate, and followed by 2 cotton candy fraps. All topped with sweetened whipped cream and designated drizzles on top, and all the sizes are venti, correct?"

The waitress said, actually the correct term is repeated.

"Yes, that is correct."

I said to her.

"Anything else?"

The waitress asked while tapping on the screen below.

"No, that is all."

I replied, quite softly in my perspective.

"That will be 28,727 won, please."

The waitress said to me. I turned around, with the intention of asking the others for their share in paying, but to my dismay, not even a single person was there. I looked around the cafe, only to see them crowding over the pick up bar. I sighed and shook my head at their childishness, as i reached out my matching pink michael kors wallet from my bag. I was about to open my wallet, when I heard a slam, well not actually a slam, it was more like a thud, on the cashier table in front of me. I looked up only to see three sets of 10,000 won on the table, with a small, white, dainty hand with a gold ring placed nicely on its ring finger, I turned to my right to see naeun, with a calm expression plastered on her pretty little face. I think she sensed that i was looking at her as she started to look a tad bit uncomfortable.

 "What?" 

naeun said, while looking at me, blinking her eyes profusely.

"Oh no, it's nothing."

I replied.

She looked at me, in disbelief as she scoffed lightly and then chuckled followingly.

"Is this it?"

The waitress said to us, which actually quite startled me as she wasn't here a minute ago.

"Ah yes, here you go."

Naeun said, as she picked up the 3 sheets of thin paper and handed it to the waitress. The waitress took the money and she tapped the screen below her again and opened the cash register, she placed the ₩30,000 in it and took out some bill notes and some coins in exchanged.

"Here is your change and also your receipt, your drinks can be taken at the pick up bar and thank you for coming here to starbucks, we will anticipate your next visit."

the waitress said, as she took the receipt from the receipt machine and handed it and the money to naeun, as she gestured to the pick up bar which was where the others were. 

Naeun took the change and receipt and strutted to where the others were, and i followed suit.

"Unnie, here is your frap and naeunnie, here's yours."

Eunji said as she handed us our drinks as soon as we arrived.

"Eo, gomawo."

We both replied to her together, with a soft smile plastered on our faces.

Eunji, being the usual ball of sunshine she is, flashed her signature bright smile at us back.

 I glanced at my watch, and it was almost time to board. We finished our drinks and went into the plane. My seating mate was Bomi, Naeun with Eunji and Hayoung with Namjoo. The flight took about 45 minutes, and we slept throughout the short plane ride.


We landed at Jeju Island at around 11:15pm. We got off the plane and went to the baggage claim, well to get our baggage claimed duh. We kinda had to wait for 15mins for the conveyor belt to start working, but other than that our luggage was sent out quite quickly, so it kinda made up for the lost of time. We brought 6 luggages in total, mine was a 4-wheeled pink white polkadoted suitcase, eunji's was also a 4-wheeled suitcase but it was a white one with blue hearts printed on it, naeun's was a black and white chevron-printed hardcased suitcase. Namjoo's suitcase was a light tosca coloured suitcase, dotted with white tiny polkadots on the surface, while hayoung's was a bright red 4-wheeled hardcased suitcase with perfectly imprinted coloured white stripes on the surface of the suitcase, and last but not least, our really hyper bomi's was a hard plastic-cased suitcase with neon coloured yellow and white chevron patterns printed all over it. 

We went out of the cool, air-conditioned airport building and saw a crowd of people, standing behind a metal fence which stood waist-high of an average adult height, with their hands, either up in the air or placed in front of their stomaches, holding either a sheet of paper, a piece of cardboard or a tab or phone, with various random names of people written on it. I searched for a certain man, with bright red hair, possibly in a suit, gripping a piece of paper with our names written on it, in the sea of people. I instantly found him after a good 2 minutes, because there was no man, other than him, with bright red coloured hair. If you are wondering, who the heck could this bright-red hair coloured man be? Well apparently, he's my driver. Well technically, he's not necessari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter