Chapter 1

Meaning of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"the hectic morning"

PARK CHORONG'S POV 

          "Yah! Park Chorong!"

 I heard a manly voice calling behind me. I turned around to see my lovely, well not so lovely now, boyfriend or maybe we can say ex-boyfriend as we had just gotten in a fight.

"What do you want Chanyeol?"

I said quietly, with tears already building up in my eyes, I was trying so hard to hold back my tears cause I didn't want to look like a complete idiot in front of, who could just possibly be my ex-boyfriend.

          "Look, I'm done fighting, Chanyeol. Maybe we should just take a break or heck maybe we should just break up."

I said a little more louder than before while looking at him whom I didn't even give a chance for his say. Tears were still dwelling up in my eyes, my vision was getting really blurry. I was really cautious with I was saying as tears could came out crying at any moment.

          I continued to look at him with teary eyes, with him also looking at me, utterly shocked after what I had said. To be really honest, I really didn't mean anything that I said, except for getting tired of fighting with him, cause this might be ridiculous but Park Chanyeol is like my air, my oxygen on Earth. I feel that I can't live without him, like without him, I probably couldn't live even for a second. I know , I know I probably look very ridiculous right now and like how I wasn't thinking straight and I don't know what I'm saying, but I am fully aware of what I'm saying and as ridiculous as it seems that is what I really think amd feel.

          Now I'm just praying after saying that, that he won't do as I say. I felt the tears coming up so I quickly faced down and look at the ground, with tears streaming down my face.  

"Park Chorong."

"Hey Park Chorong."

He said to me. I could still feel the tears streaming down my face so I didn't dare to look up and face him and let him seeing me cry although I know he probably already noticed that I was crying.

"What?"

I replied really quietly, still looking down.

"Hey look up. Look at me, Park Chorong."

He said as he grabbed my chin and brought it upwards so he could see my face. I quickly wiped the tears off my face and look him in the eye.

"What do you want?"

I said as I looked at him with red puffy eyes. I felt the tears dwelling up again, I quickly wiped them off and look at him again.

"What? What it that you want? You want to break up with me? If that's what you want then fine."

I said stammeringly.

          I looked down as the tears started to flow again. I started doing so until I heard him laughing.

"What's so funny? So this is fun for you, huh!? Seeing your girlfriend, heck possibly even your ex-girlfriend crying really pitifully in front of you, HUH!?"

As I looked up and said to him with tears streaming down my face. He laughed. He freaking laughed. Wow I can't believe I dated a jer-

"I know what you're probably thinking that I am a ing jerk right now, am I?"

He said. I was about to open my mouth to reply to him but-

 "I may look like a jerk but the truth is, Park Chorong, I really am. Cause I made a pretty angel like you cry. And what was that you said? Me wanting to break up with who? You?"

He said after cutting me off. He chuckled slightly as I opened my mouth for the second time but before I coul-  

"Oh Park Chorong, and why would I ever do that, you silly billy? Park Chorong, I think you should know that without you, I'll die. Heck without you in my life, I think I wouldn't even be able to live for even a second, I love you so ing much Park Chorong that it's ridiculous. And I was wrong okay? People make mistakes. Will you please forgive me?"

He said to me while closing the distance between us.

          "Why? Why!? Why? Why!"

I said while I started punching him in the chest continuously with tears flowing down my face.

"Why? Why did you do that? Why, huh!? And is that even a question? Whether I will forgive you or not? Park Chanyeol, I think you should know that I will always forgive you and comeback to you cause I can't live without you, You ridiculous idiotic jerk."

I said as I continued punching him in the chest, still crying, I continued doing so, He didn't do anything and just let me be. I stopped punching him cause I felt bad although it probably didn't hurt though and fell into his arms, still sobbing ridiculously. 

"I know, I know. And thankyou for forgiving and loving an idiot like me, Park Chorong"

As he placed his hand on my back and patted it, with the intention of making me feel better.

          I looked up to face him and tiptoed to kiss him and he bent down so I could kiss him more easily, we were so close to kissing until-                         

"YAAAHHHH!! PARK CHORONG!!!"

"WAKEEEE UPPP YOU LAZYASS!!"

"PARK CHORONG!! WAKE UP ALREADY WILL YOU!?"

"QUIT DREAMING AND WAKE UP ALREADY!!!" I heard, as a pillow smashed into my face.  

"YAAAHH!!! PARK CHORONGG! WAKE UP ALREADY AND GO. GET. DRESS, YOU LAZYASS!"

A really feminine high-pitched shrieked in my ear as she, the owner of that shrieking high-pitched, smashed me with a pillow again and this time she smashed it, HARD. I covered myself with my blanket and tried, keyword tried, to go back to sleep to continue my sweet and romantic dream but i'm afraid that ing Jung Eunji wouldn't let me do so. As she smashed the pillow into my head, which was covered with my white floral-printed blanket, HARDER.

"Aish! Really! Why are you waking me up so early!? For s sake, it's SUMMER!!"

As I got up and protested.

"And I was having a really good dream too." 

I mumbled to myself, but I regretted it right after I had said that. I was praying to dear god that Eunji didn't hear it.

"Yah! Did you forget or something? Seriously, this unnie"

Eunji shrieked at me once again, I've always wondered where had she gotten her strong voice from and what was is she talking about.  

"Yah, Unnie! Did you forget that we're going to jeju today? And why are you getting mad at us!? Because we interrupted your sweet little romantic dream with your sweet Park Chanyeol? Yah! You should just be grateful that we woke you up instead of just lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter