Sibling Love

Sibling Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sibling Love 

 

@ SNA

 

Soojung and Jinri just finished their class and it's currently their break time.

 

"Krys I can't join you for lunch today." Jinri said as he finished packing his things up.

"Why?" Soojung asked as she crossed her arms on her chest

"I forgot to tell you. Dad asked me to fetch Irene today."

"Oh okay I guess I'll be fine."

"Just join them." He grinned and they started walking outside.

 

--

 

"Bye Krys!" Jinri waved at Soojung before walking away. Soojung entered the canteen and immediately spotted her brother and some of his friends seating on the table. She decided not to join them and just sat on the far corner side.

 

Yoong's POV

 

"Yoong why is Krystal alone?" Minho asked me as he eats his lunch

"I don't know." I shrugged, I looked at her and she was eating all alone I suddenly feel bothered. She does not like eating alone so I stand up on my seat. Guess I'll just join her?

"Hey where you going?" Minho asked me

"I'll accompany my sister first. Hey guys I'll be back." I said to my other friends who were all busy eating , they just nodded and I walked to Krystal.

 

"Hey Krys." I greeted her then take the seat in front of her. She was looking at me weirdly. "Aren't you gonna greet your brother?"

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be with your friends right."

"Wae? It's crowded there and you're alone here." I smiled at her and she just nodded "Why are you alone anyways? Where's Jinri?"

"He said he's gonna pick his sister up." She answered "Did you eat already?" She looked at me

"Yeah." She nodded and continued eating I didn't notice that I was staring at her.

"You wanna eat? You're staring at my food and you're gonna drool anytime." She laughed

"Yah! I am not."

"Here." She handed me her lunchbox

"I already ate."

"Yoong don't be so picky. I know you want this."

 

I laughed at her statement well I had lunch  but I didn't finish it 'coz I went to her and I forgot to bring my lunch. Lol stupid me. We ate then continued to chat. Me and Krystal are pretty close we grew up together and I used to protect her when we were still kids but yeah lately she has been really moody and unpredictable. I don't mind though. Maybe some of those days right?

 

"Hey Yoong." I heard a voice called me and I immediately turned around. I was surprised to see Hyuna smiling.

"Oh. He..hey!" I managed to answer

"You didn't forget our plans later right?"

"Uhhmm. Yeah of course." I smiled at her

"See you." She winked at me before turning her back. 

"Are you dating her?" She asked coldy I think she's the second person I'm most afraid of next to Mom of course.

"I am not dating her." I answered then take a bite of our food "Umma's really improved her cooking right?"

"Hmm." She answered but didn't look at me

"Uh Krys can you tell Umma that I'll be home late 'coz I'll be attending a party tonight." She raised her brows. YAH So scary!

"Okay. Enjoy your party then." 

 

I finished eating and it was all silent. Before I can say something again the first bell ring and she already got up. I fixed her lunchbox.

 

"I'm gonna go ahead." She said

"Hey here." I handed her things and smiled at her

"You want me to accompany you?"

"No. I'm fine by myself. You should go back to your friends. I think they're waiting for you."

 

I looked at them and they are waving like crazy. I laughed then turned back to Soojung but she's already walking away. Geez her mood swings. I walked back to my friends and went to our respective classes.

 

What's wrong with her.

 

--

 

Jinri's POV

 

I checked my watch and it's 11:25 AM. 5 minutes and my sister will be out. Haha it sounds like she's coming out from a prison cell.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter