I can be the appa

New Umma - Jinyoung

You were on your way to your friend's dorm. Yes, dorms and you can guess who your friends are, GOT7. You had originally known Jaebum from his trainee days all the way up to JJProject where he introduced you to Jinyoung which led you three to have a close friendship. Soon, the got7 members came in and you were quick to accept them. Since then, its been a tradition for you to go to their dorm with some home made meals when you are free. 

You had to dress up in a warm way not only because of the weather but also in the fear of rumours being made because of a person visiting GOT7's dorm. You soon reached their place and knocked while rubbing your arms together in hopes of them opening the door quickly. Soon the door flew open and you were pulled in only to be knocked down by two excited maknaes. As you felt the air leave your lungs, the heavy weight was pulled of you and you were pulled off the ground. Suprised after being ambushed upon your arrival, you finally felt a sense of normalcy upon seeing the bright face of Jinyoung who had become the closest to you. You were pulled into a bear hug which caused your cheeks to go slightly red because of your slighly obvious crush on Jinyoung. 

You pushed him off to stop the feeling and shouted, "I brought home cooked food" which caused a herd of hungry puppies to run to you and snatch the packet you held up and opening all the boxes while Jinyoung tried to apologize to you about them claiming they were just "mannerless kids". You simply laughed and joined them on the floor to have your share. "(Y/N) umma! Thank you for the food", exclaimed a hyper Bambam as he practically inhaled all the food with the others.

Nonetheless, you were shocked at the sudden title but you were not the only one because soon Jinyoung started whining, "I am your mom Bambam!" which set everyone into a fit of giggles and Yugyeom piped in, "You don't make food for us though!" while everyone hummed in approval. Jinyoung gasped in shock while Jackson said, "Sorry bro but your position has been taken" while slightly patting him on the back while Jinyoung started fake crying. 

While this was going on, Mark just kept silently smiling at the scene due to his knowledge of your crush on Jinyoung when a plan formulated in his mind and he smirked when he declared loudly, "Hey! Jinyoung you could be the Appa then!" which made your slightly pink cheeks into crimson red and Mark mentally patted his back savouring your shocked expression. Jinyoung slowly processed the idea and jumped onto you pulling you into a hug screaming "I'll be the appa!" over and over again completely ignoring your cheeks which looked like they were going to explode.

Snickers filled the room as everyone took in the scene while you desperately tried to push Jinyoung away because you couldn't take the joke when you wanted it to be real. Finally after struggling for a while, you managed to shove him off and excused yourself to go the bathroom. A collective sigh was heard in the living room when JB said, "You should probably go talk to her. She must have thought you were making fun of her" and Jinyoung slowly got up to find you since he knew you wouldn't be in the bathroom.

You were pacing in the hallway when a hand pulled at your shoulder and soon you were face to face with the bane of your existance who somehow managed to steal your heart at the same time. "Hey (y/n), I wasn't joking when I said I would be the appa", he whispered in your ear while one hand remained on your shoulder and the other one sliding to your waist. You nervously chuckled as your mind processed that sentence which you wanted to hear for so long but not quite in the way you imagined and you reached up to hit his chest saying, "God, that was the worst confession ever". This obviously did not please Jinyoung and the grip around your waist tightened and another hand crept up to your cheek with his lips hovering over yours while he whispered, "How about this one?" and soon his lips met yours in a chaste kiss which disappeared as soon as it came leaving you shocked. "I like you miss (y/n), now you can be the umma and I, the appa, okay?" which left you speechless but you managed to squeak, "you don't even know if I like you back, pabo!". The hands on you quickly disappeared as Jinyoung's sly voice whispered, "judging by your cheeks, I can tell or... do you want me to go away, okay!" and he started walking away but you quickly pulled him back and landed your lips on his cheeks while muttering, "aish, I didn't say that either". 

As you both turned to go back you noticed a bush of blonde peeking out from the end of the hallway which could only be Bambam and assuming he was there that meant the rest weren't that far behind. As you slowly approached them, pretending to be unaware of their existance and turned around the corner you proceeded to hit them all on their heads while Jinyoung just laughed at their misery and said, "She is your mom afterall". 


I am so sorry for this horrible story but it is the first one I have written. I hope you like it (not many would) but please subscribe if you want and comment below some suggestions or mistakes I made in my writing. Was it too fast? too slow? Feel free to let me know. Thank you for reading this!