First Day With Them

You Think You're So Great, I'm Better.

Skyler's POV: 

"I keep doing this wrong..." I grumbled in slight fusteration. 

I was standing in a huge dance studio, a huge rectangular mirror stretching all around me. It was kind of dimed in the room, so that the shiny floor beneath me wasn't gleaming as brightly. I sighed and looked at my clear reflection on the hard waxed floor. My boom box parched on a plastic chair was still blaring music.

I looked over as the door squeaked open slowly, slightly breathless from the work out I did. A pretty girl walked towards me, she had straight long brown hair that fell to the middle of her back. She looked innocently at me and her bright pink lips formed in a slight grin. "What are you doing?" She asked, looking at me curiously.

I flipped my already drenched bangs, making droplets of sweat spring towards her. "Practicing. The huge finals are coming up soon, we have to reharse and stuff to-" I blabbled on, my voice going all squeaky. My best friend Jordan just calmly pressed her thin pointer finger against my lips. I rolled my eyes, slightly annoyed at her careless calmness. I'm the leader, so I guess I do have alot to be worried about.

"Hello y beautiful people." A girlish voice said making me look over sharply. A boy with a girlish figure was standing at the gray door way. He had jet black swoopy bangs with colorful highlights in it.

"Key!" I blurted out in relief. He smiled his usual girlish smile.

"Hey." He said, looking at me with one eyebrow raised. "Mr.Lee wanted me to make sure you was working extra hard." He said before sighing and shaking his head slowly. He knows how hard we work just to keep high in the rookie rank chart. It's pretty hard, with no family as well.

Why does he keep over working us? I try so hard to stay in this industry. "It's pretty funny you work for him even though you hate his son." He said before rubbing the back of his neck.

I frowned, remembering the stuck up and childish kid I met a long time ago. "He's annoying and stupid and..." I began to only be cut off as the door opened once more.

"Tada! The y people have arrived!" A chilling voice said loudly, making it echo around the room.

"No, no, no, no." I said over and over as I stomped across the huge room, my sneakers squeaking along the clean floor. A huge group of boys were standing in the door way of the dancing room.

"Ew!" A blonde headed boy said before looking at me in alarm. He was standing in front of everyone, his arm stretched out and his finger pointing at me.

I tilted my head and smiled in pure sarcasm. "Your not so hot yourself." I grumbled, grabbing my  boom box. Hong Ki laughed, making everyone walk towards us. "Move out of my way, you pre schooler." I said as he stood in front of me.

He gasped, slapping his hand over his chest like he was shot or something. "I always wondered, are you a boy or girl?" He asked, titling his head to the side. Everyone laughed, leaning on each other.

"Hong Ki, Did you just ask if she was a girl?" Tomohisa grumbled, looking at me through his dark brown bangs. I clenched my fist, feeling my anger start to bubble inside me.

 He walked around me slowly, looking me up and down, his finger pressed on his bright pink lips. "If it is, she's an ugly girl." He snickered, glaring at me smugly.

"She has no s." Jay Park grumbled, standing in front of me, shoving Hong Ki out of the way.

"My eyes are up here you freaking ert!" I shouted angerily.

"What are you looking at?" Gunmin asked, looking at my s, still unaware. Jordan giggled further away, looking at Jae Hyun who held his phone up, a bright red light blinking.

"She has no s, probably a A cup." Heedo nodded, looking at me and slowly shaking his head in slight dispapointment. I gasped as Jay Park leaned foreword and planted both of his hands on my small s. Without thinking, I raised my hand and slapped them as hard as I could. They both screamed loudly in pain before stumbling backwards quickly, hiding behind Daniel who just sighed and watched everyone.

"You abuser!" Hongki growled, crossing his arms and standing in front of me.

"You just violated me." I snapped, looking at Jay Park and Heedo who looked so upset.

 "Wow, I can't believe I'm getting all of this on camera." Jae Hyun said before laughing loudly. I went wide eyed before lunging towards him. I screamed as someone collided into me, making me land on my side on the floor.

Pain exploded in me, and I layed there for a moment. Key was just talking to Kwangyeon calmly, not having a care in the world.

"Jordan! Help me!" I said before looking over my shoulder at her. She was pressed against the wall by Masuda, Ray and Jay Park. Hong Ki screamed my name before landing directly on top of me. I grunted underneath his weight, grunting. "She's going to show my dad! Hide it!"

Yes I am. They need to get emalated from the stupid music business. I grunted and crawled towards Jae Hyun who held it over his head, taller then ever. "Hong Ki, I will personally hit you so hard." I grumbled, staring directly up at him. He snickered before rolling me over on my back. He pinned down my wrist, making them dig into the hard ground. His bright blonde bangs hung in his pale face, his light blue eyes gleaming down on me.

"Your trying to get me in trouble with my daddy. It's not going to work..." He grumbled, struggling to hold me down as I wiggled. I went wide eyed as he produced a mouth full of spit.

"You better not!" I screamed, my voice going all squeaky. Before I could say anything else, drool oozed down towards my face. It hung directly above me, making me turn my head. "Ok! Fine!" I shouted, kicking my feet making the smacking sound echo around me. He smirked triumphantly before slurping it back up and in his mouth. I went wide eyed as the door swung open, and a middle aged man stood there in front of us. He looked slightly alike to Hongki, excpet darker hair and wrinkles on his face.

"What is going on here? I can hear you guys from all the way down the hallway." He snapped, his voice echoing around the dance studio. I akwardly looked at everyone else, the same ashamed expression plastered on their faces.

"We all need to talk anyway." He said before looking at me and Hongki directly. I glared at him in the corner of my eye, making him do it right back. "You all need to learn to get along." He bellowed.

 

                            Jordan's POV: What is he getting at?

"Remember what I said to you all like a month ago?" He said slowly, making everyone gasp. What? I looked at Skyler who seemed to be in slight shock as well.

"You aren't being serious..." Ray mumbled, looking at him in disbelief.

Mr.Lee fixed his tie on his tux and smiled widely at him. "Yes I am. I'm being super serious, you all are going to work together." He said flatly. I gapsed, feeling dismay surge through me like a wave. There's no freaking way I'm working with them....

"Are you nuts? I'm not working with these retards." Skyler blurted out, glaring at them all over her shoulder.

Mr.Lee glared before taking a step towards her, standing over her. "I've already discussed it already with my seniors. It's offical." He said before turning around and walking out of the dance room. I watched him walk off, and I sighed heavily.

"Great job." Hong Ki growled at her, before following his dad out of the dance studio. The others boys whispered to each other softly, but didn't say anything else. Once they were gone, I groaned loudly.

"That severly ." Key grumbled, from the back of the room. What are we going to do? Two girls with living with ten guys, that's like insane.

Before I could say anything else, I felt my phone viberate in my pocket. Skyler looked at me, her dark brown bangs hanging in her light blue eyes. "It's dad." I said pulling out my phone from my pocket. I answered it, the bright light from the phone making me feel slightly light headed. "Yes dad?" I asked calmly, the room dead silent.

"Jordan? You ok?"

I sighed, making him say my name more worriedly. "Were forced to work with Mr. Lee's son and his group." I explained, feeling my glumness show in my voice. I can't help it, I'm not really liking them either.

Skyler looked so mad as she stood in front of me, her arms slapped across her chest and a angry expression plastered on her face. "The only one I like out of them is probably KwangYeon." She growled, rolling her eyes.

"Well, that's what he was talking about earlier. He said you guys were to move in with them right away. He asked me to bring your stuff to you today." Our father explained, worry in his voice. Are you serious?

"What are we going to do?" I asked, feeling even more dismayed.

"Go with them to their house, and I'll bring your things to you." He said before hanging up.

I listened to the ringing sound of the beeping of the phone, feeling slightly angry myself.

"Let's go catch them before they leave." Skyler said before turning around and walking out of the room, her boom box on the floor a couple feet in front of her. I followed her as she walked out of the room, mumbling to herself. I could hear them all in the lobby, talking excitedly to a fan girl. They boys were smiling at a younger girl, about seven looking at them. She had long blonde hair, and bright brown eyes and slight freckles on her face.

"Hong Ki and I are going to get married." She announced, making the boys laugh. Hong Ki even looked slightly happy himself, and he knelt down to the girl on his knees and talked to her softly.

"Oh hey Skyler." Tomohisa sighed.

"Who are those girls? They are so pretty." The little girl gasped, looking up at us.

I smiled warmly before waving sheepishly.

"We heard about the news. Were going to head back with you if that's ok." Skyler sighed, hanging her head down as she talked. The boys looked at Mr. Lee in confusion, their expressions saying it all.

"They are going to live with us as well." He said akwardly avoiding the boys looks. They all exploded their comments, making us all flinch away.

"Are you saying these girls are going to be my neighbors too?" The little girl blurted out, doing a face palm. Before I could say or do anything, she clung to my leg, squealing with joy. After a moment of nothing else but hearing this little girl squeal, Mr. Lee beckoned us after him.

"Suki, you need to stay here and wait for your parents to get back." Jay Park explained knealing down to the girl, blocking her from following.

She frowned, her smiling dropping, and she sighed. "I'm Hong Ki's wife, I'm supposed to go everywhere he goes." She pouted, stomping her foot.

Hong Ki looked over his shoulder at the girl and sighed, his cheeks turning slightly red. "Um...Sweet heart, I'll see you when I get home." He said akwardly. Suki went wide eyed before launching at him, making him scream in slight fear. A second later, he fell backwards on the tile floor. I winced and giggled softly, as the girl hugged him tightly.

"Hong Ki, when are you done little kids? We all want go." Skyler said flatly, looking down at him as Suki kissed his cheek.

"Usually she's worse at the house." 

Masuda said before chuckling softly.

With that said, we all turned away and left him in the lobby. He screamed our names in protest, making us all walk faster. "He'll be ok." Jay Park said as I looked over my shoulder worriedly at him as he wiggled around like a fish.

"There's not enough room for everyone." Heedo blurted out, making us all look over at the black mustang that gleamed in the sunlight.

GunMin akwardly looked at me and Skyler before forcing a smile. "They could always sit on one of our laps?" He suggested, looking at the rest of the boys. I felt my face flush a bright red color, and I held my hands up in surrender, not wanting to touch any of the hot boys.

"You can sit on my lap if you want." Masuda said before looking at me with a smile as everyone began to climb inside the car. Masuda went first, his dark brown bangs hanging in his eyes as he ducked down, sitting beside Ray. Everyone was cramed on the floor board or on the seats. He patted his lap, flashing a perfect smile. I in the stuffy and hot air of the car before sitting down on his lap. I felt everyone look at me as I did, feeling my cheeks burn. I looked at Hong Ki as he forced his way in the car, his hair all crazy and his clothes slightly ripped.

"Skyler is sitting on your lap." Jae Hyun blurted out, making everyone look over at him. Skyler and Hong Ki both looked at each other before screaming what.

"Oh hell no!" They both screamed in unision.

"Just get in." Everyone groaned and protested. They both frowned before getting positioned. "I can't believe this..." 

                                  

Skyler's POV: 

I sighed heavily, not feeling to happy about this idea. I really don't want to sit on his freaking lap. I fidgeted uneasily from underneath him, not liking the the thought of being so close to him. He fidgeted underneath me, mumbling half to himself. I leaned foreword, so I didn't have to touch any part of him. I might catch his stupidity, and I looked around at everyone else. Some people were already drifting asleep, snoring loudly. I looked out the tinted windows at the cars as they passed us quickly, making the car sway. I sighed loudly, feeling my body begin to relax. I looked over my shoulder at Hong Ki, who was starting to drift asleep as well. His bright blonde bangs hung in his face slightly, and he struggled to hold his head straight as he began to doze off slowly.

I jumped slightly as I felt his arms wrap around my waist tightly. He pulled me closer to him, and I could tell he fell asleep. Everyone that was stilll awake looked over at me curiously, making me blush akwardly.

"Psst... Jordan!" I whispered, struggling not to wake anyone else. She looked over, quickly taking out her huge ear phone, leaning back against Masuda who was already out and asleep. We all began to slow down, and ahead of us was a huge and long drive way. It had huge gravel rocks, and the grass was a amazing bright green and the house was a huge white color, and it looked like a brand new house.  

"Okay everyone, wake up." Mr.Lee said, resting his wrist on the leather steering wheel. Everyone gradually began to wake up, except Hong Ki.

"Wake up!" 

I said before turning around slightly at a angle, shaking him violently. He groaned before he rested his head to the oppsite side.

Everyone gradually climbed out of the car, slamming the doors behind them. Maybe if I just leave, he won't wake up. I took a deep breath before struggling to pull free, making him groan and hug me tighter in protest.

God, why doesn't he want to let me go?

"Skyler?" A voice said softly, making me jump and gasp. Tomohisa was standing in the door way of the back seats, the door slightly open.

"Hong Ki won't wake up..." I whined, feeling dismayed.

He chuckled slightly, as if finding that very funny. "I don't know why he does that, he's always cuddled people in his sleep like that before." He said before akwardly running his fingers through his thick dark brown bangs.

"Well, I want to get out." I said, struggling to keep my patience.

He raised a eyebrow slightly, his dark blue eyes burning a hole through me. "I'd love to help, but....I'm to lazy right now." He said before slowly closing the door.

I gasped and screamed his name but he already closed the door. I sighed heavily, the car making weird sounds as it settled. The only sound was Hong Ki's steady breathing, and he just slowly layed his head on my back. I looked over as I heard foosteps approaching the car. I jumped as somebody pressed their face against the window, making their face all smushed up.

"Hey!" The person said cheerfully. He didn't look like any of Hong Ki's friends, and he looked about my age. He slowly opened the door, looking around cautiously. 

"You can't just open the do-" I began to only have the boy smack his hand on my mouth. He had dark brown/black bangs and he was wearing a white hat that was on side ways. He looked at Hong Ki before scrunching his face up in pure disguist, and shaking his head slowly.

"Lee Hong Ki..." He grumbled before slowly looking away. Who is this kid? Who ever he is...He must really hate him. "You might want to duck." He said before slowly picking up to huge clumps of dirt. I went wide eyed, but before I could protest, he threw it directly at Hong Ki. I squealed and went wide eyed as it smacked him in the face. Hong Ki jerked violently, before cussing loudly. He looked at me before shoving me off of him violently. I crashed on the ground, making a puff of dirt come up from around me.

The boy laughed loudly, seeming proud of himself. He bent over and reached his hand out to me, making me look at him. I glared violently at him through my short dark brown bangs. I sighed and grabbed his hand, making my explode in pain.

Hong Ki spit dirt out of his mouth and flipped his long bangs, making dirt fly out of it. "What are you doing here?" Hong Ki grumbled, glaring past me at Baro.

"Well, one...That's no way to treat your girlfriend. And I have the right to be here." He said, giving a innocent smile. They both glared at each other, and Hong Ki slowly climbed out of the car.

"She's not my girlfriend." He glared before jerking his head to have me follow him. I sighed and looked at the boy who flipped him off when Hong Ki wasn't looking at all.

"I'm Baro by the way." He said before turning his attention to me. I smiled slightly, before dipping my head.

"I'm Skyler." I said, feeling slightly more open towards him. He looked slightly like a chipmunk or squirrel, but a very cute one. I jumped as there was a little girls voice from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see the familiar face of Suki standing behind him. Are they siblings, or something like that?

I sighed, making them both look at me. "Wow, Baro! That's the really pretty girl I was talking about!" Suki shouted, tugging on her brothers jersey. He looked at me before laughing slightly, making her let go gentle.

"Well, It was nice meeting you. But I better be getting inside." I said before flipping my bangs. He nodded, and watched Suki skip beside me. She looked up at me and blinked innocently. I jumped as she locked her hand with mine before dashing foreword. I squealed as she raced towards the wooden steps, not slowing her pace. I stumbled clumsly after her, struggling not to fall.

"I'm home!" Suki shouted as she bursted open the door. The boys were calmly sitting in the living room, on their phones or playing the Xbox on a huge flat screen tv. She screamed loudly as she saw Hong Ki, who was shirtless, walking down the hallway. He went wide eyed, but it was to late. She tackled him quickly, making him fall backwards as well. I laughed softly, finding it kind of cute. He layed there, Suki pinning him down on the ground. Everyone just calmly watched, except Kwangyeon who took a picture of them. I laughed loudly at Hong Ki.

 

Suki's POV: 

"I missed you so much!" I shouted loudly, pinning my Hong Ki down. He was still slightly wet, and he glared up at me.

"Suki, I need to get up." He groaned from underneath me. Jordan laughed and held up her iphone, recording us both. I've always loved Hong Ki. He was always nice to me, even since he first met me. He means the world to me, and he's going to be my husband one day.

"What about us?" Masuda asked, making a sad face. I love all of them, except Jae Hyun. I kept a firm grip on Hong Ki as he sat up slowly, making me sit on his lap.

"Who wants to share a room with the girls?" Mr. Lee said looking at all of the boys.

"Jordan can share a room with me I guess."  Jay Park said before sighing slightly, looking at her as she blushed heavily. With that said, they both walked to his room further down the hallway.

"How about you, Skyler?" Mr. Lee asked looking slightly worried about somebody sharing a room with her.

"She can share a room with me!" I shouted, raising my hand in the air. Everyone stared at me in awe, as if I was the cutest thing ever. Skyler knelt down to me, her light blue eyes taking my breath away.

"That's really sweet of you. But I can't." She said resting her hands on my shoulders. All the boys seemed slightly hesitant about sharing a room with her.

"How about Hong Ki just shares a room with her?"  Tomohisa asked, looking at her slowly. I went wide eyed and felt myself do a face palm.

"Are you guys together?!" I exploded, making them both jump as they looked at me.

"What? No!" He shouted. 

They both looked at each other before blushing heavily. Why are they acting like that, then? I jumped as the door swung open, and my brother was standing there. I went wide eyed, and tensed up to make a run for it, but he screamed my name.

"Mom and dad are worried sick about you!" He shouted, sounding more worried then angry.

"But Baro..." I moaned, stomping my feet in a verge to throw a huge fit.

He sighed, and looked at everyone as they looked at him. "Sorry, I just knew my sister was going to be here with you guys." He said before grabbing my arm. I sighed and sadly stood beside him, looking up at him pleadingly.

"Good, then how about you go?" Hong Ki said, shooing him away with a flick of his hand. Baro glared but didn't say anything, and just looked down at me.

"Wait, you live near here?" Skyler asked, looking at my big brother. A smile spread across his face and he nodded slowly.

"Yeah, next door actually." He said before laughing slightly at her puzzled expression.

Everyone looked between them both, and Hong Ki frowned and shoved his way between them. "She's sharing a room with me." He said before glaring his shoulder over at my brother.

"I feel bad for you." Baro said before going towards the door. I watched him walk away before chasing after him, slipping along the fuzzy carpet.

"Bubby!" I called out, making him look back at me. "Can we stay?" I asked softly, making him give a smirk.

"We? You know I don't like staying here." He mumbled, looking away so that the sunset light made shadows on him. 

He sighed and walked out, before walking down the porch and disappearing for a minute. He walked across their huge yard at a angle to ours. I sadly watched, not knowing what to think.

"Why do they hate each other so much?" Skyler asked, breaking the silence.

The boys laughed, making us all jump. They leaned on each other, making fun of her question. "Isn't it obvious?" Heedo questioned, making her look at him and shrug.

"They both are jealous of each other." Tomohisa explained slowly, making me nod slowly.

"My big brother is always wanting to become famous like Hong Ki. They used to be best friends when they were younger, but they have just grown apart." I explained, twriling my hair around my finger as I talked.

"Hong Ki is always talking bad about Baro, but yet...They are so much alike it's crazy." Jay Park said before laughing.

Skyler looked slightly confused but didn't question anything. She looked down and sighed heavily, rubbing her forehead.

"I don't want any of you talking to him." Hong Ki's voice drifted in from the kitchen, making everyone look back to the doorway to it. He was sitting on the fancy kitchen counter, and it looked like a cooking show.

"I think he's pretty nice." Skyler said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. He was helping his father cook now, chopping up carrots with a huge shiny knife.

He pointed it at her, anger on his face. "He could you." He siad before raising his eyebrows.

"Hong Ki...Baro's never had a girlfriend." KwangYeon grumbled, crossing his arms in slight disbelief.

Hong Ki snorted. "So?" 

"That we know of. He can them, and then shove him in their basement." He rambled on, chopping faster as everyone gathered around.

"But we don't have a-" I began, to only have him shove a piece of green pepper in my mouth.

"Don't interrupt." He snapped, glaring at me through his blonde bangs.

"You're over reacting, But if it means so much to you that you freak out like this...Then I won't talk to him." Skyler said doing hand movements.

I frowned, feeling my heart drop a little. My brother always opens up to the wrong people some times.... I hope Skyler is lying. Because Baro seemed to really like talking to her outside.

As if she saw my sadness, she glanced at me and winked. "Here Hong Ki, have some flour. It will make you prettier." She said before reaching in the white bag and flinging it in his face.

He screamed before stumbling back, the white powder smeared on his face. "You transgender freak!" He shouted before throwing some on her.

"Flour fight!" Jay Park screamed before jumping on the counter and flinging it directly at me.

I giggled before grabbing a handful as well, dodging the powdery substance as it flew past me.

Skyler and Hong Ki were really going at it, shoving it down shirts and everything like that. They said hateful things to each other, even though they both were smiling slightly.

"My beautiful hair!"  Heedo shouted, his red hair covered in white powder. I giggled and ran around still, powder getting everywhere. It's worth it though, for all of us to goof off together like this. I hope it can stay like this forever, all of us together.