Run, Soekjin, Run!

Run, Seokjin, Run!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was watching drama in tv when my best buddy, kim soekjin, texted me. He needed my help. Again. I jumped from my cozy couch, took my jacket from the hanger behind the door, grabbed my car key, then jogged outside to basement where my car parked.

My phone beeped again and i read a text from Jin again. Please wait bestie.. I didn't have an everywhere door like Doraemon had~
I turned the key car and the machine groaned, then took my car from my apartement building to the hotel to rescue Jin.
Hotel that Jin had a special meeting was not really far, so i could reached there in 20 minutes. I jumped from the car, gave the key to the vallet boy, and yelled to not brought my car anywhere because i wouldn't take long time.

I jogged to the hotel's restaurant and scanned the room to found my good looking bestfriend. Ah... I found him. He's in a corner, sat face to face with a pretty girl. I took a deep breath then walked toward them.

"Kim Soekjin!" I yelled as i arrived at their table. "How could you do this to me again?" I frowned and tried hard to cry. "We just have a baby inside my belly but... But... How could you... With this woman..." I looked at that pretty woman and did an instant scanned. Damn. She has a fair skin, round eyes, and big s. How came Jin wasn't like her? I turned my neck again to Jin then ran from there.

"Narae! Jagiya!" I heard Jin called my name.

Assa! We did it again!

I kept ran until approached the vallet boy and took my car key. I gave him a tip before jumped inside my car and waited for Jin.

"Waaahh~" Jin sighed as he entered my car. I drove my car from there.

"You owe me a pair of Louboutin heels i saw this evening in mall beside our office," i gave him a cool gazed.

Jin chuckled under his breath then he pinched my cheeks.

"Anything for you, my girl~" he said made me smiled wide.

"Who's that woman? She looks awesome. Why didn't you like her?" I asked.

"She's a daughter of my parent's collegue. She's owner of that hotel," Jin answered made my eyes went wider.

"Seriously??? Yah Soekjina! Are you an idiot? Hello~ You rejected that amazing woman??? Really... I don't understand you sometime."

Jin laughed. He didn't answer me until we reached my apartement. Our apartement. We shared an apartement since joined the same company to reduce our budget. We both came from Busan, we knew each other since in university. so we need to saved more our salary.

"Thanks again Han Narae~" he hugged me before went to his room. I sighed then went to my own room. I relieved that he asked my help again today for rescued him from the blind date that his parent arranged.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Next morning.

I've prepared the breakfast while Jin out from his room with sleepy head. He greeted me as he walked to the bathroom.
I always felt that me and Jin were a newly-wed because we lived under one roof, we shared anything in this apartement, and we saw each other in the night and the morning.

A shy smile cracked on my face as i imagined that thing. Newly-wed. Cih! Who am i imagined he like me? We're just a bestfriend. But... He didn't know that i love him, did he?

"You looked happy this morning," Jin's voice made me a little shocked and thrown me from my imaginary world. "Something good happen?" Jin sat on the chair near me. I took a seat right in front of him.

"Just imagine when will you buy me that pair of louboutin," i said. Of course i was joking when asked this kind of expensive thing.

"When I get my insentive this month," he answered as he smiled.

"Okay~ I keep your word," i grinned. He just chuckled.

"Ah," he lifted his face toward me. "My father plans a blind date again this lunch time."

"Again? Whoa... Your father seems have no patient to see you married."

Jin sighed. "You will help me, won't you?"

"Mmmmm... Let's see. I have something to do or not," i said. This is Monday and will be busy day at office.

"Please~" Jin grabbed my hand and looked at me with overload cuteness.

I pulled my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter