Chapter 1 : The Annoying Bastard's First Appearance in my Life

You Are My Boy~~~! And You Are My Girl~~~!..........

"Ms. Kim. It's time to wake up. Mrs. Kim said that you'll be late for school." "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh........" I groaned and stood up walking to the bathroom. It's school time again. As in, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. It's been 1 year since we broke up. We stayed together for 2 years, then, ARGHHHHHHHHHH~! I don't want to talk about it~! Forget it~! I want to forget about it~! Just go to the bathroom, then take a bath. [ After 45 minutes] I walk down on the long stairs and walk in the big hallway to the dining room. "Mom, I'll just go back later. And I'll just eat in the school." I said while my Mom is seated on the chair. "Ohhhhh, okay. But, are you sure? I won't let my daughter starve when she has foods to eat." She told me while slicing the foods on her plate. "No, it's alright Mom. And By The Way Mom, why didn't you go with Dad earlier? I mean, you'll be late." I said and get my bag from the maid who is handing me my bag. "I didn't because I forgot something to do last night and I want to see my daughter on her first day of school." She said smiling at me sweetly. How I love my Mom~! "Awwww, thank you Mom. Byeeeee~!" I kissed her cheeks and she nodded, then gave me a goodbye smile. I entered the limousine, leaving my house. [ School ] I stepped out of the limousine and the students at the front gate started to whisper and giving way to me. I'm the richest student in this school that's why I'm really popular, but it's not like I'll give a care~! I walked in the front gate, but before I could walk in. Someone shouted behind me then give me a back hug. "Wahhhhhh, YAH~! How are you~?! How was your vacation? You rarely call me~! I don't even know how was my best friend's doing~! I miss you, you know~!" Yumi said while pouting. She's my best friend. "Sorry about that. I was busy this vacation. But, at least, we're together again for another 10 months~! I missed you too, you know~!" I told her and give her a hug too. "Yeah yeah yeah~! I hope we'll have a great year this year~! Aren't you excited? "I'll-" OMG, I'm so excited~! Let's go inside~~~!" She said, not even letting me finish my sentence. ^ Aishhhh, this girl~! We walk inside while checking our schedules and room number that Ms. Lim gave us. "So, it seems like we're in the class A~!" She happily said then turned to me. While me, I just keep my straight and cold face while passing by everyone. While walking around, we suddenly heard screamings and we saw the girls that are crowding the hallway. Maybe, fangirling over the boys again. Hayyyyyys, girls girls girls~! We headed to the floor where our room is and just ignored the screamings. We arrived in our classroom. There's only three people, one in the third row, and two in front. "Ary-ah........ Let's sit there~! On the third row~!" She said. "Hajiman ( But ), I want to sit on the back~! Jebal?" I said. She rolled her eyes and said- "I told you to at least sit on the middle~! You always want to be alone~! And, can you at least do a happy face~?! Our classmates are really afraid because of you~! Do you know that our classmates last year don't want to be with you because of your cold face and cold aura~?! And, can you at least talk to one of them and be friends with one of them? It's hard to don't have a friend by your side, you know~! I don't want you to get alone when I'm not by your side. Just forget about the past and move on. You'll get used to it. We've been friends for 4 years already, can you listen to me? I'm here as your best friend, I have the right to worry about you because I'm your friend. And friends should always have a care for their friends. Can you understand me?" She said and sat down on the fourth row, last row's front sits. I'm so touched because of her words, but, still, she sat on the back for me. I know that she's my best friend I know that. "Ahhhhh, I'm sorry, but, don't worry. I'll try, and uhmmm, do you want to sit in the front? I'll just mo-" She cut me off and said- "No, don't worry, I understand you. But, please..... Can you have more friends? I really don't want you to be alone. I promise that-" She stops because I carefully hug her and said "Thank you~! Thank you for being my friend for all of this time~! I really appreciated it~! Thank you~!" I said then move back when she talks. "Awwwww, let's just stop this drama~! The class will start soon~!" She smiled sweetly at me then sit on her chair. My chair is on the last row, and her seat is in front of me, tidying her things. I did the same and listen to some musics. "Okay~! So, all of you know that this year will get harder because this is your last year of high school. But, before we start talking about that activity. Let's welcome first the transfer from the states. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Go said, and soon, the girls started to whisper to each other when a handsome boy with meek eyes entered the classroom. The girls started to make their face prettier, eh, I mean 'PRETTY' but trying won't do because it looks disgusting~! Yuck~! "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Joon Myun but you can call me Suho. My family owns the KSR Company." After hearing that, the students gasps and whisper to each other, AGAIN~! And some of the students turned to me, huh, why? Rich too? Oh pleaseeee, everyone in this school is rich~! That guy didn't even bother to bow~! Tsk! Jerk~! "Okay, JoonMyun. You can sit on the uhmmmm, 2nd-" He stopped when that guy, JoonMyun whispered something to Mr. Go. "Okay, JoonMyun. You can sit on the back beside Ary." WHAAAAT~?! What the~! Noooooo~! I don't want to be with that guy~! Aishhhhhhh~! "But, Sir~! Is not it rude to let a transfer sit on the back on the first day?" A girl said. Oh yeahhh, fangirls~! Thank you~! "No, Joonmyun said that it's okay for him to sit on the back since he doesn't want to get surrounded by everyone." Mr. Go said while motioning the Suho guy beside me. My jaws dropped when I heard that. What the~! He actually said that~?! "Hey, stop that. You look like an idiot." He said while he's sitting beside me. Woahhhh, acting huh? I closed my mouth, then took a deep breath. Remind me later to kill this boy~! "And By The Way, I know I'm handsome, so don't be shy to stare at me. Staring at a beautiful creature is not a sin." He said while smirking at me. WHAT THE~! I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU LATER~! JUST WAIT~! YOU BASTARD~~~! "Jerk." I muttered. "I heard that." He said and leaned a little closer to me and whispered. "Listen, don't assume that I'll like you because of your pretty face. And stop playing because I know that you like me." He said and winked at me before smirking. Okay....... 1...2...3....Calm..down......... "And, ohhhhh, can you pick my ballpen? I think I dropped it there...." He said and pointed at the ballpen that is lying on the ground. "( Sigh )" I stand up and picked the ballpen, returning then giving it to him. "Oops, my bad, I dropped it again. Can you get it for me again?" He said and pointed at the ballpen again, farther this time~! > _ < I stood up and picked it up again, returning it to him, but he suddenly drop it again. "Uhmmmmm, I think. Can you get it for me?" He said and turned to me with a smirk on his face~!!!! OMAYYYGADHHHH~! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMOREEEEEEE~! "DON'T YOU HAVE LEGS AND ARMS~?! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET UP AND PICK IT BY YOURSELF~~~?!" Oops, I think I said that a little loud...... Okay, I'm in a very big trouble now........ "Ms. Kim.A.Ry~! Detention~! NOW~! Until LUNCH~!" Mr. Go said and the others got shock, because I didn't have any detention before. They didn't expect Mr. Go to give me a detention, especially that I'm the richest in this school, and, just to remind you, IT'S THE FREAKING FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL~!!!!!!!!! What a GREAT DAY, right~?! Detention for the first day of school~! What a WONDERFUL LIFE~! GREAT~! As in GREAT~~~!!!!!!!!! JUUUUUUUUSTTTT GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAT~! That GUUUUUUUY~! KIM.JOON.MYUN~! Does he want a Death Note~?! Don't worry, BECAUSE I'LL GIVE YOU ONE~!!!!!!!!! I looked at Yumi, who is sitting shocked and shooting me an apologetic face and glared at that bastard. It's been 4 hours since I came here, it's almost lunch..... Don't worry Kim A Ry, just a few more minutes and........ ( RINGGGGGGGGGGG ) THAT'S IT~! I finally got out from that hell hole. Okay~! Time to search for Yumi, and that..... BASTARD~!!!!!!!! > _ < "Oh My God, Ary~! Are you okay~?! Detention for the first day of school~?! Is Mr. Go kidding me~?!" > _ < She said with a frown on her face~! I know right~! > _ < "Let's just go eat lunch~! Aishhhhh, that bastard~! Did he do anything to you~?! Just say and I'll beat him~~~!" I told her the whole story then just act like I don't care. "WHAT THE~! THAT FREAKING JERK~! WHERE IS HE~?!" She shouted, then drag me to the cafeteria, but not without the people whispering and looking at me when we passes by. PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THE DETENTION~! ARGHHHHHHH~! WHERE IS THAT JERKKK~?!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL HIIIIIIIIM~! > _ < "What the~! Ary~! Look~! That jerk is sitting on our table~! OUR ONLY TABLEEEEEEEE~!" She told me then pointed to the boy who is sitting on OUR TABLE~! WHAT THE~! "YAH~! YOU~! GET OUT~! THAT'S OUR TABLE~! GO AWAY~!" Yumi shouted at him while motioning and pushing him away. "What? Do you have a name on it? Is that how you treat a new student in this school?" He said then stood up in front of us. Wow, what a proud jerk, right~?! How about I kill you now then throw your body to the trash can, huh~?! HUH~?! > _ < The people are shocked because of his confidence~! Tsk! I think you'll regret this soon or later~! "Probably not, but because of you, my best friend got a detention without doing anything~! Really~! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM~! HUH~?!" She shouted and...... Of course, all of the people are staring at us~! What a show, right? I gotta handle this. "How about you just go and find your own sit, right? Do you think that we'll let you sit and make our table dirty? Stop the show and go away." I coldly said, and he turned to me and said- "Oh pleaseeeee, you just have a crush on me. Am I right?" He said and smirked. Wow, what a big FEELER JERK, right~?! > _ < "Wowwwww, me? Has a crush on you? Oh pleaseeee, I'll never and ever have a crush on you~!" I don't know why, but I, BLUSHED~?! WHAT THE~! WHY AM I BLUSHING~?! THIS IS NOT ME, IT'S NOT ME~! IT'S JUST NOT ME~! I'LL NEVER AND EVER BLUSH AGAIN~! What the~! It's impossible~! > _ < BLUSHING while wearing a COLD and STRAIGHT FACE~?! Mischievous, RIGHT~?! > _ < "Then, why are you blushing?" He said while smirking. "Just stop and go away~! She's not blushing~! Don't assume~! OKAY~?! SHE'S LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE'S ANGRY~! NOW~! GO AWAY~!" My best friend said and push him away, but now without- "Oh yeah, okay. I'll just pretend." He said then smirked. HOW I HATE THAT FREAKING SMIRK OF HIM~! ARGHHHHHHHHH~! ~> _ <~ "Now, let's just eat and forget about this ridiculous day~! It's so... It's so.... ARGHHHHHH~! FRUSTRATING~!" She said while frowning. "OKAY~! THE SHOW IS OVER NOW~! STOP LOOKING AND EAT~!" She said out loud because of the people who are still and looking at us. The power of the popularity~! So annoying~! > _ < After eating lunch, we headed to our last classes and ended it with no other problem. But except for that jerk who are staring and smirking at me the whole time~! "Ary~! I heard that we'll have a trip in September to celebrate the Science Week, they scheduled it 1 month earlier because our Field trip will be on the last day. And I heard that we'll go to the forest on Science week~! I'm so excited~!" She said giggling and chuckling like a girl, AHAHAHAHA, girly, right~?! ^ . ^ "Ohhhh, JINJJA~?! Then, we must enjoy it~!" ^ o ^ What about the sudden change of the mood? BECAUSE WE'RE NOW ALONE~!!!!!!!! ^ _ ^ "Hey hey hey, of course~! We must~! Now, go and take your bag, I'll just go to the CR." She said and head for the door. "Okay~!" ^ _ ^ I said and picked up my textbooks and put them inside my bag. While fixing my things, the door suddenly opened, making me turned around and get shock~! What the~! Why is he here~?! > _ < "Oh look who's here....." He said and smirked at me, walking slowly beside me~! > _ < "Why are you here?" I coldly asked then harshly took my bag, then slide it a little harsh on my shoulder~! Someone ruined my day again~! > _ < "Picking my phone, you know. Someone might steal it." He said, wearing that mischievous smirk on his face~! What a face~! > _ < "What are you doing here~?! You are not supposed to be here when we are here~!" My best friend said and walked harshly beside me. Grabbing me then taking me away from Suho. I love my overprotective best friend~! ^ _ ^ "Huh? Wow, so I can't take my phone and go out with it? Wowwww, oh please. Someone might steal it~!" He said while showing his phone. "And who are you to talk like that to me~?! Do you know that my father owns this school~?! Huh~?! You want to get expelled~?!" She said to him and faced him proudly. "Tsk! I know~! You don't have to tell me~! Of course, the genius knows things like that~! I just didn't give a care~!" He sarcastically said and wore his poker face, but soon smirked when he saw Yumi's angry face~! "Tsk~! AHAHAHAHA~! TRY ME~! And be thankful that I'm not like you~! Let's go A~!" She said and dragged me outside the school. Our limousines are already waiting there. Oh yeah~! Thank you Lord for ending this day~! Gotta go home and rest~! > _ < "Bye Ary~! See you tomorrow~!" She smiled at me then I smiled sweetly back, she entered her limousine and I also entered in my limousine. Letting the driver drive me home. I think I should buy a car next time so that my parents don't have to get a driver for me, because I already know how to drive, so, what's the problem with that? And, what is the problem of that JoonMyun guy? I really hate him. But, arghhhhh~! Forget it~! Just think about the trip on Science Week. Ohhhhh yeah, the trip~! I almost forgot......... But, what do you think that will happen on the trip? I hope it will be fun........ Yeah, I hope.............. Okay, sorry about that~! Sorry because I didn't update for 2 days........ You know, SCHOOOOOOL~! I have a ton of homeworks and last last day, I had a project to do..... Phewwww, but I'm relieved that I finished it on time~! And also~! Firstttttt Chapteeeeeer~! Ahahahahaha~! Sorry, it's not that long....... And I hope you like it~! ^ _ ^ And, any reactions? What do you think? You can tell me if there's any problem. Do you want me to change anything? It's okay, I'LL DO IT~! ^ _ ^ As long as my readers are okay, I'm okay~! ^ _ ^ But, can anyone guess my age? ;)