Final

Love You Too, Bad Boy

     I took a bite of my sandwich while my other hand was busy drawing my latest idea of clothing on the plain white paper, without caring my surrounding.

This is what I always do on lunch time, designing clothes in an empty forbidden classroom. It is not like I don't have any friends, it just that I need some time for myself to pop ideas to design new clothing entire.

Suddenly, I heard the classroom door opened and closed before some footsteps echoing to all of the corner of the room, heading to where I was sitting.

"I know you will be here" the voice made me looked up to meet eyes to eyes contact with the only man that can made the dragons in my stomach went crazy.

"Like you don't know me better" I smiled up to him before he leaned closer to give a pecked on my lips as greeting. I frowned when I looked at his face intently.

"What's wrong with your face?" I caressed the bruised on his face which made him flinched and leaned away to stop me from touching his wound.

"It's nothing, bae. I just got into a fight......... again?" he said more like a question and rubbed his nape.

"But it's everything to me, Myung" I sighed. I rummaged into my bag pack, searching for a band-aid for the beloved once.

"I'm safe.... see" he turned around to show that he was fine.

"But your face...."

"Chill, bae. It's not like I never got into a fight before" yeah, he was right. He always got into a fight. Almost everyday.

"Sometime I wonder how can I love a bad boy" I muttered to myself while taking out some band-aids that I searched just now.

"You regret being with me?" he pouted which made me found cute.

"I dont know" I teased.

"Aww, bae!~ Okey! I promise you that I will never get into a fight ever again..... but only when you are with me" he whispered the last part.

I chuckled at his attempted of promising and walked closer to him. He winced when I cleaned his wound on his cheek with a wet tissue.

"Ouch!" he flinced.

"Stop being a girl" I teased while cleaning his wound.

"Stop being so harsh" he replied before brought his hand to my cheek to caress it softly which made me smiled at his sweetness.

"Stop getting into a fight" I press his wound to make it stinger.

"OUCH! What's that for?" he whined and glared at me when I laughed.

"That's for being a bad boy" I chuckled. He cupped my face between his hands and kissed me right on my lips before pulled away few seconds later.

"That's for being naughty cat" he smirked. I did the same to him which was cupping his cheeks and smirked when he showed me a shock face.

"Woah! Where does the courage come from?" he teased. I shrugged as replied and said

"You don't know what I can do, Myung"

"Do what?"

"This"

I pulled him into a passionate kiss without hesitation. He was shocked for awhile but quickly replied my kiss with a sweet yet passion one. I pulled away when we were out of breathe and stared into each other orbs, panting.

"I love you" he smiled at me softly.

"Love you too, bad boy" I winked.