Breathless

Breath

 

 

Li Yin’s pov

How foolish she was, to have thought that he had loved her. Nonsense! If he had, why would he have left her? Why not confess?Its been 2 years since they last worked together,Chen is busy touring their new solo concert and promoting their new album and in that duration,Li Yin won’t stop missing him,she missed working with him.They rarely see each other now even in the building itself.They’d only met when there’s a company dinner and so on but they didn’t get to talk to each other,from strangers to sunbae-hoobae relationship and now they’re back as strangers again.It hurts her so much whenever she think about this,reality hurts.

 

Chen’s pov

 

He opened his photo stream in his iphone,scrolling through his old photo and he saw many photos of him and Li Yin,it made him smile seeing it.

 

“Memories” he said to himself.

 

He admitted that he missed his sunbae,he once said to the reporters that he wanted to protect Li Yin noona like his own sister,that’s what he said outside,but in the inside he wanted to protect her as a wife.He wanted to marry her but non-stop schedule stops him from doing so,he missed her too.He liked her ever since they worked together for SM the ballad.Tears started to form in his eyes but then someone knocked the door and he quickly wiped it off with his fingers.

 

“Chen-ah,are you okay?” Suho,the leader asked him.

 

“Dwe,don’t worry” He answered.

 

Suho smiled and closed back the door.

Li Yin’s pov

“I want to take a rest from any schedule or activities for a few months” Li Yin said to her boss.

“Are you okay?Why so sudden?” He replied.

“I’m okay,I’m kinda stressed out lately and I need a rest.”

“Alright,have a good rest and return safely,Li Yin-ah” His boss finally let her.

And the news of “Li Yin taking a break from the music industry” spread throughout Korea.

That night,she packed her stuff and booked a ticket back to her hometown.Her flight is next morning.She has no reason to take a break but what can she do,she’s been keeping her feelings for 2 years and its time to make a move.Maybe she’d come back if she’s ready and maybe not.It hurts her whenever she thinks that Chen liked her but he doesn’t dare to confess,she was waiting patiently and she couldn’t wait anymore.Life must go on.

 

Chen’s pov

He is currently at Hong Kong airport,departing for Incheon.They have a few days more until they’re off to Singapore for another concert and he wanted to use this few days wisely,he’s gonna use it to meet Li Yin noona,wanting to confess his feelings to her.

When he arrived there,he saw many banners saying “rest well,Zhang Li Yin”.It shocked him,he told the members to go home first while he searched around the whole airport for her.

 

They finally met,Chen saw her at the coffee shop.Slowly,he approached her and took a sit infront of her.

Li Yin were shocked seeing who it was.She lift her head and saw someone she used to miss,Chen.They’re now sitting facing each other.

She smiled seeing his face.

“Chen-ah,what are you doing here?” She finally asked.

“Noona..” He said.

“Yes?”

“Where are you leaving?” Curiously,he asked.

“I’m taking a break,Chen-ah..”

“Why so sudden noona,what happened?” He asked again.

“I have my own reason,don’t worry.I’ll be back for sure,I just don’t know when.”

“I’m sorry” He said,bowing his head.

“For what?” She asked.

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting,I love you noona.I wanna protect you more than like a sister.I’m so sorry,please don’t leave.”

Tears started to welled in her eyes and it finally stream down on her face.He finally confessed,when she’s ready to leave,when she finally decided to stop thinking of him.

Chen reached out to hold her hands.He squeezed it and begged her not to leave.

“I need to leave,Chen-ah.I love you too,I love you so so much” She replied,squeezing his hands back.

“Did I hurt you because I refused to confess back then?” He asked worrily.

“nope,just slightly offended.And how did you know I waited for you?” She smiled.

“I feel you all the time,noona.”

“Why won’t you confess that time?”She asked.

“Because I think you deserve the best,not me.Besides,I’m like your younger brother so I’m afraid you wouldn’t accept me”

“Age is just a number and you’re the best guy for me,Kim Jongdae.I love you”

Li Yin looked at the time and its almost time for her to leave.

“Its time,I need to leave..” She said,getting up from her seat.

 

“Do you need to go,noona?Are you going to leave me alone here?”

 

“I need to,Chen-ah.I’m sorry.Take good care of yourself,I’ll be back soon,arasso?” She said,patting his shoulder.

 

Chen reached out to hug her and Li Yin hugged back.It was their first time doing this and Li Yin was unexpectedly liked his hug,she felt warm,she felt peace.

 

“Marry me,Noona” He said during the hug.

 

“Are you sure?” She teased.

 

“I can’t wait to start a family with you” He answered,releasing the hug.

 

“You’ll be the a great husband and daddy to me and to our kids,too ” She winked.

 

“Return safely,I love you jagiya” He said pecking his lips to hers.

 

Li Yin blushed when he did that and she kissed his cheek.

 

“I will,don’t flirt with anybody arasso?” She smiled and slowly entering the departure hall.She waved at him and went down the stairs.

Chen felt relieved.He didn’t expect that she’s gonna accept him,maybe they can feel that they’re destinied when they first meet and as for Li Yin,it was worth the wait and she’s hurting for something good.

People says,you can’t form a rainbow without a rain.

~

The End.

A/N: Sooo how was it?? I'm gonna make a sequel since it way too short and if I have time lol i was smiling like an idiot writing this,i can imagine chen becoming a husband later on hahaha so i hope you guys liked it,subscribe and upvote okayy?don't be a silent reader,leave your comments as well.thank youuu xx

____________

ChenYin photo spam!!!! 

I’m just like… how can you not ship them?