The Lost Planet in Shanghai

Concerts and Hotel Rooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Yifan pulled his hoodie over his face a little more and adjusted his face mask so he could be as inconspicous as possible. He was by the lobby of the hotel, waiting for the signal to go up. He saw the female receptionist talk to someone over the phone and signalled for one of the bell boys to approach her. She whispered something in the bell boy's ear and they both looked at Yifan in an understanding.

 

Not long after, the bell boy approached him from where he was sitting and advised that he would take him up. Yifan stood up and hunched his back so as not to appear so tall as his true height. There were fans in the lobby with him, probably hoping to catch a glimpse of the members, so he didn't want to draw attention on himself.

 

Thankfully, nobody seemed to pay attention to him. Maybe because most of the fans there weren't his. They were fans of the members. He already left after all.

 

He rode the elevator to Kyungsoo's hotel room floor. The bell boy ushered him towards the room door and Yifan handed him a bill as tip before the bell boy left him. He waited to be completely alone first before he knocked on the door as quietly as he could. A click, followed by the door slightly opening, made Yifan let himself in. The room was dimly lit but it was enough to see the figure standing by the foot of the bed, wearing only a white robe as pale as the boy's skin. Yifan pulled the hood back from covering his face and removed the mask he was wearing.

 

Kyungsoo smiled at him. A smile full of longing. He gave his own version of that smile, which he was sure was not as lovely as how it looked on Kyungsoo, and closed the distance between them. The moment he got closer, he raised a hand and caressed Kyungsoo's cheek with it. The latter leaned into the touch and held the hand on his face to keep it there, eyes closed and breathing short breaths.

 

"I missed you," Yifan said, breaking the silence between them.

 

"I missed you too," Kyungsoo replied, still with eyes closed. "You didn't go to the Hong Kong concert." Kyungsoo's voice was both accusatory and hurt, "you told me you'd meet me there."

 

Yifan moved closer to trap Kyungsoo in his arms, cradling the boy's head on his chest. "I'm sorry. I couldn't make it that time. They did not allow me to go. It was yet too soon." The 'they' he meant were the people behind him during his battle for freedom.

 

"I got into an accident. Did you know?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"I knew. I wanted to fly to Hong Kong immediately but they stopped me still."

 

Kyungsoo pulled away from his embrace and went to sit down on the side of the bed. Yifan knew that Kyungsoo was feeling a little angry about that and he understood. He put Kyungsoo through hell when he decided to leave but the boy didn't even say anything, didn't even break up with him. And when he didn't show up in Hong Kong, he was letting Kyungsoo down.

 

He sat next to Kyungsoo. He tilted the boy's head to face him and looked him in the eyes. "I know it's harder for you. When I only have to deal with one side, you have to struggle in both. I am trying my best to make us work because you are the only part of SM that I don't want to lose." Yifan leaned closer and pecked Kyungsoo on the lips, "I promise to try harder for us. To keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter