Chapter Two

Two Different Worlds

Eunmi's POV

As i walked out of class Eunji came up beside me and ask, " Why did you come late today?"

"Woke up late........ and bumpped into Sohee-"

"YOU!!!!!! You better watch your back befor i make your life a living hell" Sohee said which cause everybody's attention.

"Woah, ladies don't need to make a big fuse about it" Jungkook said and suddently Sohee plastered a fake smile.

"OPPA!!!!'' Sohee said which made me rolled my eyes and wanted to puke

"She threated me" Sohee started to lie and glared at me. 

I just roled my eyes and started to walk away to my next class.

For the rest of school, Sohee kept yelling at me with her mean comments and her glaring.

*After school at dance practice*

After school I said bye to Apink and started heading to the practice room i changed into this:

s.jpg

Then i walked into the practice room and put on BTS We Are Bulletproof pt.2, BTS is also in Big Hit Entertainment, and they are the kinkas in my school but I dont know them very well, yet I love their songs, their songs are so hardcore, its awesome. I was dancing until Apink suddenly walked in.

"Hey what are you guys doing here??" I asked.

"We had free time so we decided to come and hangout with you here!"Bomi said cheerfully.

"Okay, do you guys wanna dance with me?" I suggested.

"Sure." Chorong said.

"oooooohhh We should dance one of our songs." Hayoung said.

"Sure, lets dance My My." I said.

*imagine Eunmi is dancing Yookyung's part*

Jungkook"s POV

I was walking down the hallway of Big HIt Entertainment with my hyungs until I heard Apink sunbae's song coming from a practice room. Then I walked to that room to see who it is. As I looked into the room I saw Apink!!

"Hyung, its Apink!!" I whispered-yelled. Inside we saw apink and another girl,i think shes a trainee but ive never seen her around before.

We were watching them until the song is over, then they played Boy In Luv, one of our songs, We were all mentally freaking out because Apink sunbaes know our songs! But they were GOOD, especially the girl that was dancing my part. Then our manager called us so we had to leave :(

Eunmi POV

After we finished My My, I put up Boy In Luv, and we started dancing, actually I was surprised they know thier songs. Chorong was dancing Jin's part, Bomi was J-Hope, Eunji was Jimin, Naeun was Suga, Namjoo was Rap Monster, Hayoung was V, and I was Jungkook. We danced the song perfectly and we had a lot of fun. We danced to a couple more songs but it was getting late so we decided to leave.

Apink went to their dorms and I went to my house.

"Appa im home." I said. There was no answer. then I looked at the time *11:00* 'Thats why, he probably sleeping.' I took a shower then changed into my pjs, then went to sleep.