i

Sehun's Social + Love life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: hi! This is the first chapter. This explains why Sehuna wanted to join twitter and well yeah.. just explains it and first few tweets~ and oh yeah before I forget. I used 16’000 followers instead of his actual followers amount because come on let’s be realistic. The only way you get more than 20K is if you buy your followers, or you spend days trying to get them or if you’re super famous—well in here, exo is just a group of idiots, not idols. ~ < 3

---

Seriously I can’t go to school anymore. I should just give up and go to a dance school instead but wait, oh yeah I need money for that. Do I have money? No. Exactly, I have to stay in school to get a job to get money for dance classes. I just need a place to vent, to rant on things— “YASSSSSS” a girl on my right screamed. “What??” the girl and the boy in front of her slapped her arm and both asked why she was screaming. “I have 4000 followers now!” she grinned. “On twitter?” the boy asked. “I only have 20…” the girl said. “I use it to rant on my parents, it kinda annoys me so it’s fine even if I only have 6 followers” Seriously though, people seems to care more about followers than real life—I mean, not to brag or anything but I currently have 16K followers on instagram! I guess lots of people likes ulzzangs huh? Back to the point, I’ve heard of twitter. Some use it to follow their idols like the SNSD noonas, Big Bang hyungs, Super Junior hyungs, all of those famous people. Some use it to connect to other fans I guess, to connect to people. Some companies have it too! I mean JYP has his own twitter, YG does as well! I think almost everyone uses twitter…everyone except me. Should I join them too? Ugh. I guess I’m gonna have to. What would be a good name…

>> An hour later when he’s at his apartment. He currently lives with Luhan, their parents are super close so they let the two live together.

  sehun @ohmaknae     I hate everyone  

  kai @kimkai     @ohmaknae welcome to the land of idiots  

  egg @yeolchan     @ohmaknae whalecum  

  baek @baekliner     @yeolchan @ohmaknae ew don't scare the kid  

  sehun @ohmaknae     seriously, people are stupid.  

  baek @baekliner    wow maknae  

  lay's chips @layixing     some girl just asked me if unicorns neighed, i said that they moaned.  

  SUHO @junmoney    @layixing wow lay  

  kai @kimkai     @layixing seriously??  

  lu @lubutt   oh sehun stop using twitter and wash the dishes !  

  minseok @baozii_   as if indirecting him would work, great job lu  

  Sehun @ohmaknae   what did i say, idiots    

As Sehun followed a few more people from his school, he was looking for someone. That someone is the girl that he had his eyes on, but the thing is he wasn’t sure if it was her or not. He looked at the screen of his phone and read her username out loud, “Jinnieyoo” he blinked a couple of times before reading her tweets.

  ew @jinnieyoo   @layixing yeah, thanks for that lay you were very helpful ;;  

  ew @jinnieyoo   lay told me that unicorns moand and that they come to puke at you with rainbows like what even  

  ew @jinnieyoo   i can't even with people anymore  

  ew @jinnieyoo   dm me maybe?  

  ew @jinnieyoo   when will that dork notice me ugh   

 

“I’ll ask Luhan hyung just in case” he told himself before running to the kitchen to wash the dishes. “Hyung what’s Yaejin’s twitter?” he asked whilst he was rinsing the plates. “Oh why, do you need to confess to her?” Luhan laughed as he grabs the remote from the table. “No, I just want to follow her” Luhan rolled his eyes at the younger male before focusing his eyes and his ears on the tv. Sehun sighed to himself and finished his chore.

Straight after he told him that he was going to be studying for his English quiz. Luhan didn’t believe him, neither did he to be honest. He just wanted to go on his phone and to ‘creep’ on his friends’ twitter accounts.

When he finally got to his room, he closed the door and jumped on his bed. He took his phone from the bedside table and went through a dozen of selcas just so he could decide which photo to use for his icon. When he couldn’t decide, he just chose a random one and went on to stalk his timeline.

Sehun’s Timeline

  kai @kimkai     seriously not wanting to go in tomorrow and do that quiz  

  kai @pandatao    iS IT TRUE THAT KREASUS IS LEAVING ?!1!?1!  

  lay's chips @layixing    @pandatao eHAT  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter