Saying I Love You

Wonderful

Saying I Love You

(feat. Wonder Girls' Kim Yubin & 2PM's Ok Taecyeon)

"I love you"

 

“Put your hands up!” a mixture of deep voices echoed through the concert hall, indicating the entrance of JYP’s very own beastly idols.

 

“Giddy up! Giddy up! You know what I’m sayin’” Jackson’s voice resonance throughout the venue as he jumps onto Chansung’s back. Screams can be heard at the appearance of other JYP Nation artists and their interactions with the six muscular men.

 

Enjoying the presence of the fans and dancing to the beat of the music, the artists were savoring the moment on stage with their labelmates until the music came to a sudden halt. Instantly their wide grins were wiped off their faces only to be replaced by various expressions of confusion.

 

“Oppa, can I trust you?” a feminine yet husky voice rebound against the sound system.

 

The once quiet concert hall has now erupted in a deafening outburst at the sudden appearance of a familiar dark-skinned female.

 

Almost immediately, Taecyeon spun around to search for the owner of the voice. Maybe it was a moment of impulse or maybe he was desperately wanting to wrap his arms around her curvy body because the second he laid eyes on the woman he called his lover, his legs reacted on their own and soon he was seen racing across the stage. Once he succeeds at invading her personal space, Taecyeon immediately embraces the petite figure before him.

 

“I miss you, Yubin” he whispered only to forget that he had a mic securely taped to his left cheek. Thousands of gasps and aw's could be heard at the intimate action between the two rappers.

 

Slowly releasing herself from his arms, she stares lovingly at the man before her. Without breaking her gaze, she brought her hand mic back to her lips.

 

“I love you,” it took only three words to make Taecyeon smile like an idiot.

 

“Your smile is brighter than the sunset, your two hands that embraced me. I love you, I love you.”  Yubin continued to shower her lover with sweet words in the presence of their families, labelmates, friends, fans, and reporters.

 

Before the audience had the chance to digest what was happening, four petite figures greeted the crowd with their harmonizing vocals.

 

“I promise that I will never leave you. I will always tell it to you face-to-face.”

 

As the inactive idols made their way to the couple, the remaining artists look on in shock at the sudden appearance of their sunbaes.

 

“I love you, I love you. Loving you, loving you. I love you.”

 

Upon reaching their sister and labelmate the group of four playfully threatened JYP’s resident Okcat, “Ya, if you kiss her now then we’ll throw you off the stage to be eaten alive by angry Wonderfuls and Hottests!”

 

An uproar of laughter filled the concert hall and within a blink of an eye the hoobaes surrounded the beloved group. While the petite girls are tightly engulfed in a group hug, JYP orders them to the front of the stage.

 

With a smile he proudly announces to the audience, “The Wonder Girls are back!” as the other JYP artists applaud and cheer in response. 

 

Countless tears were shed the moment they heard Wonder Girls' leader say, "Korea, are you ready?" 

 

Elsewhere, every broadcasting station are fighting to be the first to announce the return of the nation's girl group following a report on the newest idol couple.  


cr: @nyxyubin  and @taecgui


REUPLOAD