"ideal" neighbors

Young and Beautiful

Three weeks, Taehyung has been staying at his best and only friend Jimin's house for three weeks now. 

Refusing to return that house of cheaters, all contacts with his parents have been done through phone. At the end, they finally came to the conclusion of letting Taehyung live alone with a monthly alimony of ten thousands US dollars.

It definitely wasn't a small amount for a teen of his age, but he knew that once his property rights go to his parents, the share they will obtain is much more important than that.

Not wanting to disturb Jimin any longer, he moved out to a small appartment that he rented near the college he will attend at the beginning of fall.

It wasn't as big as his old house, but Taehyung is glad that he finally has a place for himself. A place that he belongs and won't feel rejected anymore.

Every room of that appartment was painted with a beautiful light blue.

He liked blue. 

He liked how that color calms and relaxes him.

Like the color blue, he could totally use a tranquil and restful life now after all this dramas and for the rest of his university life.

But god seems not have heard his prayers.

Having rested for a while in his new home, Taehyung decided it is time to explore a little the area around and find something for his starving stomach.

Inside the elevator, stood another person who looks slightly taller and older than him.

Taehyung felt the other staring at the back of his head and tried to not meet the other's curious but happy gaze. 

Happy. The entire vibe that person emits seems to be happy. With his lips curled up as if he was ready to smile at any moment, he looks like nobody from the people Taehyung met before.

A sudden tap on the shoulder woke him up from his thoughts. 

"Hey, I have never seen you before" the stranger turned to him with a wide grin "Are you new here?"

Taehyung grumbled interiourly. He have always hated akward small talks like this. 

But since he is planning to stay peacefully in that place for the next four years, being friendly to the people around him seemed to be necessary.

He did his best to force a smile and replied: "Yes, I just moved in today. I stay at the 1204 and-"

"Oh my god!!!" Before he could even finish, the taller one grabbed his shoulders and shouted excitingly "We are neighbors!!!"

Staring at his new neighbor's exagerrated expressions and hand gestures, Taehyung knew maybe his life won't be as quiet as he thought.