* BONUS CHAPTER 10: The Best In Me Sojin x Jay

Girl's Day's Darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              The last year of high school was soon coming to an end. As the seniors of Tek Academy were on their senior trip which was at a beach. Jay was admiring the view of the beach as he took pictures with his slr camera. After he stared at the pictures with a satisfied smile on his face, he turned to see Park Sojin, the girl he's been crushing on since the 3rd grade. However, due to his cold persona he's never been able to approach nor talk to her. This year he told himself that he should muster up the courage and tell her so that he'll at least walk away from high school without any regrets. Today was the day where he's going to make sure that he doesn't regret anything after walking away in graduation. As he was recieving help from his best friends Rome, Peniel, Amber & Ailee. After talking to her for a while, Jay walked back into the cabin & layed on his bed with a bright smile on his face. Rome entered and noticed his friend with an unusually happy smile on his face as he stared at him. 

What's up with the smile? Rome questioned 

Nothing. Jay replied. 

Ah, I see now. You talked to Sojin right? Rome asked 

Jay didn't mutter anything but it didn't mean that Rome wasn't incorrect. 

Well, let's hope the event that happens around 6 goes well. Rome teased 

Quit reminding me, I'm getting nervous. Jay said as he grabbed a pillow closest to him & threw it at Rome. 

-------- 

5:00 P.M. 

Jay, Rome, Peniel, Ailee & Amber were outside setting up candles in the sand. After westling with the sand and falling a couple times, the group finally managed to set up the candle confession. Jay ran back into the cabin and showered. After showering, he wore black skinny jeans & a white dress shirt and sprayed colonge on his wrists & applied it onto his neck. After finishing up, Jay grabbed a jacket & wore his shoes and remembered to grab a lighter otherwise the event would get messed up. Amber notified Minah, who suggested to Sojin that they should all take a walk. 

5:30 P.M. 

SOJIN! Let's go take a walk! Minah suggested 

Sojin stared at her friend weirdly. 

Why are you suddenly suggesting it now? Sojin questioned 

Oh come on, it's the last day of this trip, we should at least cherish it & take some photos right? Minah suggested 

I guess you're right hold on. Let me grab my shoes first. Sojin answered 

Minah notified Amber that Sojin & her will be arriving soon so Amber & Ailee have to make it on time too. After Sojin slipped on her shoes, Minah and her walked out of the cabin as they were both chatting while walking along the sand. 

So how was senior year for you? Minah asked 

Hmm.. it wasn't so bad. Sojin replied as there was a mustered sigh. 

Minah doesn't know the reason why Sojin's sighing but she feels like she knows who's the cause for her sigh. Jay Hwang. Jay's the most popular guy in Tek academy. He's like one of the boys that walked out of a drama tall, rich, handsome, however he was cold to everyone but his friends. Sojin's talked with him a couple times however she gets confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter