chapter 9

School of the rich people
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I sat next to Tao who was enjoying the sunset with me. It looked really beautiful. I saw how Sulli sat next to the handsome Luhan and talked with him. They looked really like a cute couple "And it would be great if they would become one " I thought. "Don't do that ever again Puppy!" Tao was still worried "I thought I will lose you" "But now I'm here . I'm okay.." I said and smiled at him happily and he smiled at me back. Suddenly a very cold wind came and I freezed a lot and started to tremple fast. " Are you cold?" Tao asked me . It was really strange for because he was always the silly and funny boy who way really annoying me but in this moment he had turned in another person. But I like both sides of him. "Puppy are you cold I asked" Tao repeated his question and looked into my eyes. I just nooded then he took off his shirt and gave it to me. Then he ruffled my hair. I just looked at his body he has a four - no a sixpack? With his muscles he looked more manly. I felt how I turned red like a red chilli. Luhan and Sulli came to us and said "It's late let's go to our houses." So we got up and went to our houses and slept well. 

The next day we had to pack our things and went to the bus. We all knew that there is  the festval and a lot of test which are waiting for us. I and  Sulli sat behind Tao and Luhan who were sitting I  and talked to my best friend . "Err Sulli I have something to ask you .... I think you like Luhan don't you?" I smiled a little bit and waited for answer. But she looked at me with a shock face. But I saw that she turned red and nooded a little litlle bit . "I knew it!" I though and smiled a little bit "But please don't  say it to Luhan please okay?" she wispered to me and hold my hand. I nooded and then she smiled. When we arrived at school our teacher aid : "For today you have a free day but tomorrow the school will start and you will have a lot do to. So enjoy this free day you have!"  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter